Wikileaks Bombshell: Guccifer 2.0 Admits “Seth” Rich Was DNC Leaker

DUI involving death is a minimum of 8 years

I am not familiar with Nevada or the degree of Zionist control of Nevada.

In San Diego County, if you were questioning 911 in 2001, you are either dead or worse.... or you got out alive before the cops killed you.

Make sure you keep your hat check ticket for when you leave this thread... I'd hate to see you not be able to pick your tinfoil hat back up.

Because the "US" news has not reported it, it must not exist according to Lewdog.

Everything that exists, Lewdog can parrot from some left wing source. And if it doesn't come from a left wing source, then Lewdog doesn't parrot it...

Still think a 757 can fly at 400 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground????

Funny how all the people are ignoring my post where I pointed out all the inconsistencies that have popped up with this latest development...

So did Gucifer lie the first time about hacking the server? Or is he lying now? Did he work alone? Or is he a Russian spy? Did WikiLeaks NOT get the information from the Russians... or did they get them from Gucifer who is a Russian spy?

Any of these goofs want to answer these questions?

Why will no one answer my questions?

So let's say someone stole information about Trump and gave it to Russia who then gave it to WikiLeaks who released it and caused Trump to lose the election...and that person was shot and killed. What would they be saying now?

So let's get down to brass tacks. IF it were true that this happened, that Seth Rich gave information to Gucifer who we all know it just a created cover name for the cyber division of the Russian intelligence agency for the purpose of influencing the US Presidential election and causing Trump to win and Russia passed it along to WikiLeaks to be released... that means he worked with a foreign state to affect the US Presidential election, which is an act of treason... which means he deserved to be shot.

Because the "US" news has not reported it, it must not exist according to Lewdog.

Everything that exists, Lewdog can parrot from some left wing source. And if it doesn't come from a left wing source, then Lewdog doesn't parrot it...

Still think a 757 can fly at 400 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground????

A leftwing source? I'm defending Trump's actions in another thread, and getting argued at by Liberals! Jesus... and you nutjob is talking about 9/11 in a thread about Seth Rich. That's what you conspiracy idiots do.

So... one person got killed? Well, Bush went into Iraq and maybe 1 million got killed.

We know that these two political groups, the Republicans and Democrats, are ruthless mother fuckers, and we know the people don't give a shit and will continue to vote for said ruthless mother fuckers no matter what.

Actually thousands of our own(under 4,500) If I remember correctly, the same number as would have died on our crime riddled streets.
The war in Iraq was technically never over since Saddam broke the peace agreement, so the narative that Bush went in or started a war is propaganda & not historically correct.
Reasons are also missunderstood by the avg person, so discussing the war with most people is mute, especially when details can't be discussed.

Yes, 4,500 killed, 45,000 injured severely, many committed suicide, then there were the Iraqis....

I don't care how you want to spin the whole thing, the fact is Bush's actions in going to war were wrong, and his post war period was even more wrong. And the right has got what it wants out of it, chaos, fear, etc.

So you are claiming to be Nostradamus that you would know the number of deaths if we did not remove Saddam and his sons, one which was worse then the father.
Are you claiming to be a foreign affairs expert?
YOU ARE ALSO saying you prefer the war with Al Queda to be on our soil, and that you disregard the lessons of the past to learn from to avoid future mistakes.
LESSONS from the Bible On Nebuchadnezzar that Saddam emulated, and Belshazadar that Uday would have emulated. And so much more we can't discuss.

Wait... I thought Gucifer admitted before he was the one that hacked the servers? So which story are we supposed to believe? And now Gucifer is listed as a Russian spy and not just an independent hacker? Sounds to me like WikiLeaks can't keep their lies straight.
I think propaganda media throws around a bunch of excuses and you are basing what is said through those excuses and double talk.

Wait... I thought Gucifer admitted before he was the one that hacked the servers? So which story are we supposed to believe? And now Gucifer is listed as a Russian spy and not just an independent hacker? Sounds to me like WikiLeaks can't keep their lies straight.
I think propaganda media throws around a bunch of excuses and you are basing what is said through those excuses and double talk.

No, I'm basing it off of what has been said by each individual that is a part of this mess. Gucifer himself (which we know isn't a person but actually a part of the Russian intelligence agency) said he hacked the DNC server. Now he (I use that term loosely) got the info from Seth Rich. Russia said they had nothing to do with the DNC server information... now Gucifer who is being presented as a Russian spy, is saying he got the information from the DNC server... WikiLeaks said they didn't get the information from the Russians... now they are saying they got it from Gucifer who they say is a Russian spy.

So, you tell me, what's the truth?

who KNEW that their actions would not be investigated. That implies only one thing to me.

.....Zionism.

The SAME reason why the 911 traitors were sure the videos of the Pentagon missile strike would never make it to the TV....

No, but it does imply that they knew the investigators were bought off.

Funny how all the people are ignoring my post where I pointed out all the inconsistencies that have popped up with this latest development...

So did Gucifer lie the first time about hacking the server? Or is he lying now? Did he work alone? Or is he a Russian spy? Did WikiLeaks NOT get the information from the Russians... or did they get them from Gucifer who is a Russian spy?

So let's say someone stole information about Trump and gave it to Russia who then gave it to WikiLeaks who released it and caused Trump to lose the election...and that person was shot and killed. What would they be saying now?

So let's get down to brass tacks. IF it were true that this happened, that Seth Rich gave information to Gucifer who we all know it just a created cover name for the cyber division of the Russian intelligence agency for the purpose of influencing the US Presidential election and causing Trump to win and Russia passed it along to WikiLeaks to be released... that means he worked with a foreign state to affect the US Presidential election, which is an act of treason... which means he deserved to be shot.

First off we DON'T know that guccifer is everything you say. To date, there has been NO real evidence of russian influence in the election. None. When the various spy agencies were invited to testify before the congressional committee's they refused. That tells me they have nothing, and that all of the "russian hacking" BS, is just that. BS. The only people making the claims are obummer appointee's. NONE of the claims are coming from the career people in those agency's.

First off we DON'T know that guccifer is everything you say. To date, there has been NO real evidence of russian influence in the election. None. When the various spy agencies were invited to testify before the congressional committee's they refused. That tells me they have nothing, and that all of the "russian hacking" BS, is just that. BS. The only people making the claims are obummer appointee's. NONE of the claims are coming from the career people in those agency's.

Lol, the post from WikiLeaks SAYS he is a Russian spy.

Actually Mossad shoots people in the belly. Lots and lots of times.

Like with Vince Foster and others, the Mossad murders and then tries to make it look like something other than a Mossad murder.

The Mossad have deliberate car wrecks, especially in counties where Jewish judges dominate the bench.

The murderer claims to be drunk, gets 7 years... and is released in 1 month.

Please, I dare you, to show me multiple accounts of someone who is a drunk driver that kills someone. Involuntary Manslaughter with a DUI... out in one month? :laugh:

And no... not ONE example, anyone can do that, you need to show me 10 or more times given there is 326,000,000 people in the US.
Just an FYI, two of my employees were packing up a Store we were closing, and afterwards, the two of them went out drinking...they were friends outside of work as well.... they both got drunk as a skunk, and got in a car accident, which killed my employee that was in the passenger seat, decapitated him when thrown out the Sunroof, he was not wearing a seat belt, but never did wear one, refused, even though it was the law...the driver employee hardly got a scratch....

Regardless, the one employee that killed the other employee in the accident, got no jail time....he was charged with vehicular manslaughter, but $5000 and a good lawyer, got him off with absolutely no jail time, just restrictions on driving, to anywhere but work, for a couple of years. Money talks in this nation.... Also, the family of the killed employee, wrote a letter to the prosecutor, begging him not to charge my other employee...they knew Jerry never wore a seat belt and refused and they knew he was best friends with the driver, and knew Jerry was drunk as well, and felt Scott had been punished enough having to live with the killing of his best friend, so they begged for forgiveness, on Jerry's behalf.

Like with Vince Foster and others, the Mossad murders and then tries to make it look like something other than a Mossad murder.

The Mossad have deliberate car wrecks, especially in counties where Jewish judges dominate the bench.

Please, I dare you, to show me multiple accounts of someone who is a drunk driver that kills someone. Involuntary Manslaughter with a DUI... out in one month? :laugh:

And no... not ONE example, anyone can do that, you need to show me 10 or more times given there is 326,000,000 people in the US.
Just an FYI, two of my employees were packing up a Store we were closing, and afterwards, the two of them went out drinking...they were friends outside of work as well.... they both got drunk as a skunk, and got in a car accident, which killed my employee that was in the passenger seat, decapitated him when thrown out the Sunroof, he was not wearing a seat belt, but never did wear one, refused, even though it was the law...the driver employee hardly got a scratch....

Regardless, the one employee that killed the other employee in the accident, got no jail time....he was charged with vehicular manslaughter, but $5000 and a good lawyer, got him off with absolutely no jail time, just restrictions on driving, to anywhere but work, for a couple of years. Money talks in this nation.... Also, the family of the killed employee, wrote a letter to the prosecutor, begging him not to charge my other employee...they knew Jerry never wore a seat belt and refused and they knew he was best friends with the driver, and knew Jerry was drunk as well, and felt Scott had been punished enough having to live with the killing of his best friend, so they begged for forgiveness, on Jerry's behalf.

That's not the same thing as what was being described. Of course there are things called "extenuating circumstances" that are taken into account in sentencing.

That's not the same thing as what was being described.
True!!! It just reminded me of the incident! and sent me on a sidebar

Not in Nevada. DUI involving death is a minimum of 8 years.

That's what I'm saying... he is full of BS. I think Billybob thought you were telling me I was wrong. :dunno:
My point, that you evidently missed, is that the method used to cover up the assassination of Rich is used by PROFESSIONALS not your average street thug.

Not in Nevada. DUI involving death is a minimum of 8 years.

That's what I'm saying... he is full of BS. I think Billybob thought you were telling me I was wrong. :dunno:
My point, that you evidently missed, is that the method used to cover up the assassination of Rich is used by PROFESSIONALS not your average street thug.

No you agreed with a post that supported exactly what I had already said.

OK, I'LL PLAY this bull crud game of yours....

The Russians or Roger Stone on Trump's team killed him, the DNC, Hillary, Podesta etc needed him alive, to rat on who put him up to it....

:rolleyes:

If he was the leaker, NO ONE ON THE LEFT needed this guy dead...we needed him ALIVE, you stupid stupid stupid idiots....

Another thing.... Seth Rich was DEAD as a door nail, months and months before the Podesta emails were dumped by wiki leaks...

AND the reason the thieves stole nothing, is because the police were less than a block away when the murder was committed and there at the scene within a couple of minutes

Muggers rarely kill a mark unless he resists. Pistol shots in a downtown area at night sound like thunder so a mugger of any repute wouldn't chance arrest. Rich was shot in the back....muggers don't shoot fleeing marks....they slink off to find a target they can get close enough to to rob. The Rich murder was anything but a mugging gone wrong...he was hunted and shot. I believe there were two men seen on a grainy video surveillance video...were they Team Clinton, or somebody he'd pissed off or owed money to? mistaken identity? Who knows.
Yep the Russians or Trump's dirty trickster Roger Stone who planted the MOLE needed him dead, so he would not rat them out! :eek:

As I said, anyone on the LEFT, needed him ALIVE, so when arrested for stealing, he could rat out who put him up to it!

Forum List

Back