Wikileaks BOMBSHELL ASSANGE's Final Blow to HILLARY's Campaign as FBI Reopens

I don't know why it is that folks don't take issue with foreign actors interjecting themselves into the U.S. political process. How any American citizen can countenance such interference, no matter whom it affects, indicates the level of disregard for our country's right to autonomously conduct its elections.

I don't know why it is that folks don't take issue with foreign actors interjecting themselves into the U.S. political process. How any American citizen can countenance such interference, no matter whom it affects, indicates the level of disregard for our country's right to autonomously conduct its elections.

Truth is truth, no matter what the source.

Who says folks don't take issue? What would you have people do, ignore the information because of the source?

If we had an impartial media that was doing their job correctly, then an Assange would not be necessary. However, our so called reporters/journalist are in bed with the candidate. Which makes our media worthless. Making us rely on the internet and people like Assange to get to the truth. So no I don't if it is a foreign actor that provides the truth when it comes to our political process.
Taking your stance they you feel like Radio Free Europe was a bad thing to do!

upload_2016-10-30_15-20-47.jpeg

Who says folks don't take issue? What would you have people do, ignore the information because of the source?

Red:
No, I would have them ignore the information because it's uncorroborated information and because it's coming from a biased foreign source that has an "axe to grind" and no direct stake in the outcome of the American election and that has no direct or legitimate say in it either.

Last edited:

If you looked through your spouses phone and found out they were screwing your sibling, I wonder if you would ignore the information because you got the data in an unethical way.

If you looked through your spouses phone and found out they were screwing your sibling, I wonder if you would ignore the information because you got the data in an unethical way.

Well, you just keep wondering.

My object to all the hoopla over the Wikileaks emails has nothing to do with ethics. I was more than adequately clear about that here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15682393/.

I'm glad Putin got Comey to reopen the Hillary investigation.

If we had a real Media in this country, Hillary, Lizzy Cheekbones and a few others would be laughed out of the public eye

Red:
No, I would have them ignore the information because it's uncorroborated information and because it's coming from a biased foreign source that has an "axe to grind" and no direct stake in the outcome of the American election and that has no direct or legitimate say in it either.

What foreign source? And if it isnt true why isnt hillary screaming it from the roof tops?

Julian Assange, nor any other foreign actor, has no business taking any business taking direct action to influence the outcome of the U.S. electoral process. The man is free to say what he wants to say. That he's stolen information and now releases it daily to keep it, his name and his website's name in the news is reprehensible. That many American people see him as some sort of "white knight" while overlooking the fact that one man, who isn't even a U.S. citizen might have any impact on their elections is a travesty and thoroughly embarrassing. I don't necessarily decry Ass-ange for trying to do so -- although that he or others do try is at the very least disrespectful of the U.S. and it's people, seditious/treasonous (if it can be called that if the actor is not of the nation against which s/he acts), and at most an act of war -- for I know that he and others will try. I blame the American people and the U.S. Government for letting him do it, seemingly successfully.

Julian Assange, nor any other foreign actor, has no business taking any business taking direct action to influence the outcome of the U.S. electoral process. The man is free to say what he wants to say. That he's stolen information and now releases it daily to keep it, his name and his website's name in the news is reprehensible. That many American people see him as some sort of "white knight" while overlooking the fact that one man, who isn't even a U.S. citizen might have any impact on their elections is a travesty and thoroughly embarrassing. I don't necessarily decry Ass-ange for trying to do that for I know that he and others will try. I blame the American people and the U.S. Government for letting him do it, seemingly successfully.

You want sensor our information?

And you Fuckers call Trump a Nazi

Julian Assange, nor any other foreign actor, has no business taking any business taking direct action to influence the outcome of the U.S. electoral process. The man is free to say what he wants to say. That he's stolen information and now releases it daily to keep it, his name and his website's name in the news is reprehensible. That many American people see him as some sort of "white knight" while overlooking the fact that one man, who isn't even a U.S. citizen might have any impact on their elections is a travesty and thoroughly embarrassing. I don't necessarily decry Ass-ange for trying to do so -- although that he or others do try is at the very least disrespectful of the U.S. and it's people, seditious/treasonous (if it can be called that if the actor is not of the nation against which s/he acts), and at most an act of war -- for I know that he and others will try. I blame the American people and the U.S. Government for letting him do it, seemingly successfully.

Your attempt at righteous indignation failed miserably....:blahblah:

Forum List

Back