Sucking Tony's Weiner

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Take a week off to relax and you democrats screw up an already illegal situation by piling more on. We can pretty much count on old Tony going to prison as talking about wanting to live out rape fantasies with a 15 year old minor on the internet IS illegal. The fact that the Clinton inner circle contains yet another dirt bag pedophile is no surprise, crap like that tends to hang together.

Now Huma is in danger of going to prison as the dirt bag pedophile Tony did not have clearance to have state department stuff on HIS computer. If I was Huma I would be real concerned about committing "Arkancide" over the next few days.
Democrats "higher thinking" has taken them to new LOWS in brains as liberal pundits now talk of how Obama could pardon her before the election or she could pardon herself after the election.

Other than the fact I think that would be grounds for massive civil rebellion it also blows the sh#t out of their argument they are not the elite, not that they keep that sh#t well hid anyway. Then they snivel about timing, not recalling the Iran/Contra broke FOUR DAYS before an election?

Their very argument is elite thinking anyway because if I can get a speeding ticket on Christmas day she can be investigated in late October. Now we get to sit back and watch democrats compound their stupid to epic levels. Clinton and her democrats are now going to spend the next ten days attacking the FBI and law enforcement as a whole. That will of course appeal to their criminal base.

And then we have Loretta Lynch and does she have a problem. Its already recorded she told Comey NOT to release information to the house. Is Obama attempting to obstruct justice? Now grated Lynch COULD fire Comey, but the "optics"? When Nixon fired Archibald Cox, the press the house and the people went in hyber-drive to remove EVERY sitting republican.

Democrats I am going to tell you the truth. This turd does NOT have a clean end.

Fury

Take a week off to relax and you democrats screw up an already illegal situation by piling more on. We can pretty much count on old Tony going to prison as talking about wanting to live out rape fantasies with a 15 year old minor on the internet IS illegal. The fact that the Clinton inner circle contains yet another dirt bag pedophile is no surprise, crap like that tends to hang together.

Now Huma is in danger of going to prison as the dirt bag pedophile Tony did not have clearance to have state department stuff on HIS computer. If I was Huma I would be real concerned about committing "Arkancide" over the next few days.
Democrats "higher thinking" has taken them to new LOWS in brains as liberal pundits now talk of how Obama could pardon her before the election or she could pardon herself after the election.

Other than the fact I think that would be grounds for massive civil rebellion it also blows the sh#t out of their argument they are not the elite, not that they keep that sh#t well hid anyway. Then they snivel about timing, not recalling the Iran/Contra broke FOUR DAYS before an election?

Their very argument is elite thinking anyway because if I can get a speeding ticket on Christmas day she can be investigated in late October. Now we get to sit back and watch democrats compound their stupid to epic levels. Clinton and her democrats are now going to spend the next ten days attacking the FBI and law enforcement as a whole. That will of course appeal to their criminal base.

And then we have Loretta Lynch and does she have a problem. Its already recorded she told Comey NOT to release information to the house. Is Obama attempting justice? Now grated Lynch COULD fire Comey, but the "optics"? When Nixon fired Archibald Cox, the press the house and the people went in hyber-drive to remove EVERY sitting republican.

Democrats I am going to tell you the truth. This turd does NOT have a clean end.

Fury

I don't think anyone thought she was clean even beforehand.

And then we have Loretta Lynch and does she have a problem. Its already recorded she told Comey NOT to release information to the house. Is Obama attempting to obstruct justice? Now grated Lynch COULD fire Comey, but the "optics"? When Nixon fired Archibald Cox, the press the house and the people went in hyber-drive to remove EVERY sitting republican.

Fury

All that looks like Cirque du Soleil to me. Would be pretty funny to watch if it were not so sad...

And I wouldn't be surprised either if somebody finds Huma, who has committed suicide with two or tree bullets in her head.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Fury

All that looks like Cirque du Soleil to me. Would be pretty funny to watch if it were not so sad...

And I wouldn't be surprised either if somebody finds Huma, who has committed suicide with two or tree bullets in her head.
I starting to wonder if Wiener will talk to the FBI to avoid charges.
He may know a lot about what was going on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back