Wife fully vaxxed and boosted got Covid two weeks ago. I didn't get it.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I'm sure the vax pushers will say I'm lying but I don't care, this is the truth. My wife got Covid a couple weeks ago most likely from a kid she was testing. The kid was obviously sick and at one point sneezed right into her face. Wife had an N95 mask on but the kid had no mask. So when she tested positive we both agreed I was already exposed so we decided to take NO PRECAUTIONS in the house. She wore no mask, I wore no mask and she was coughing like crazy for days. Well it's been nearly two weeks, she's back to work, still coughing still no mask and I didn't get it. I have had no vax, no boosters and only wear a mask when required. As I said in the title my wife is fully vaxxed and boosted.

I'm sure the vax pushers will say I'm lying but I don't care, this is the truth. My wife got Covid a couple weeks ago most likely from a kid she was testing. The kid was obviously sick and at one point sneezed right into her face. Wife had an N95 mask on but the kid had no mask. So when she tested positive we both agreed I was already exposed so we decided to take NO PRECAUTIONS in the house. She wore no mask, I wore no mask and she was coughing like crazy for days. Well it's been nearly two weeks, she's back to work, still coughing still no mask and I didn't get it. I have had no vax, no boosters and only wear a mask when required. As I said in the title my wife is fully vaxxed and boosted.
Glad to hear your wife recovered nicely. Best wishes for your continued good health.

Disease is like that sometime

Doesn’t justify not doing what you can to prevent it

The fully vaccinated suffer much milder symptoms, or don't get infected at all.

I saw a "doctor" on TV talking about a lady who was vaxed & boosted and got covid & died.

He said it would have been much worse if she hadn't been vaxed :shock:
Nonsense

The people thaT died were already unhealthy. That doctor have a fucking crystal ball?
Don't you people ever get tired of being made to look foolish?
LITERALLY everyone I know besides my oldest daughter and myself has had covid. Some of them multiple times and none of them were down for more than the average flu

Nonsense

The people thaT died were already unhealthy. That doctor have a fucking crystal ball?
Don't you people ever get timore red of being made to look foolish?
LITERALLY everyone I know besides my oldest daughter and myself has had covid. Some of them multiple times and none of them were down for more than the average flu
I'm curious, of the people you know who have had Covid multiple times, were they vaxxed? All the people I know who had Covid multiple times were at least fully vaxxed and some were fully boosted as well.

Nonsense

Don't you people ever get tired of being made to look foolish?
I think you might have missed the humor. He said she was fully vaxxed and DIED--the doc said if she wasn't vaxxed it would have been much worse--tough to get much worse than dead.

I'm curious, of the people you know who have had Covid multiple times, were they vaxxed? All the people I know who had Covid multiple times were at least fully vaxxed and some were fully boosted as well.

I've had Covid three times.

The first time, I would never have dreamed that it was possible to feel that bad and not die. The second time was a sniffle. That was it. I think I might have coughed once. The third time was mildly worse than the second time, but nowhere near as bad as the first.

I am not vaxxed...

I wonder if there is something in the vax.. no one seems to know exactly what is in it except maybe aborted baby cells (!!)-- that actually causes u to get a case of covid.. wouldn't surprise me. Who trusts gummit these days?

the uninformed.. cnn watchers..

The fully vaccinated suffer much milder symptoms, or don't get infected at all.
That's why triple-vaxxed and boosted Biden got Covid on his vacation; Right, retard?
facepalm-react.gif

When your president told the massive, deadly lie that vaccinated people can't get Covid, he did it for dumb people like you, because he knew you'd believe it. And of course, you did.
What did medical experts say about the vaccine?
What did other world leaders have to say?

Regardless, the vaccine saved hundreds of thousands of lives while you urged others not to take it

What did medical experts say about the vaccine?
What did other world leaders have to say?

Regardless, the vaccine saved hundreds of thousands of lives while you urged others not to take it
It saved millions of lives, save a million or so stupid dead people who put their trust in horse dewormers and snake oil cures.

actually, I need not wonder if there is somethin in the vax that makes u get the virus

I know there is bc there has to be a small amount of the virus to call it a vax

Some evil person may be putting 2 much in the dosage... maybe for selected people! Things are getting scary last few years

Forum List

Back