Wife Divorces Trumper after his Love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’

Sounds like she’s the one with the intolerance issues. He could handle her TDS but she was too infected to tolerate him.
Typical.

Uh, Oh, you did it again.

upload_2019-12-25_22-1-34.jpeg

The political rise of trump and the worship of him and his antics have certainly brought out the seamier side of a good-sized segment of the population that supports him. According to the posted article, he ridiculed her political views and participation and dismissed her. It sounds like he did not respect her in the first place and did not make any good-faith effort to maintain his relationship with her.

One thing that I have noticed about trumpsters is that they tend to treat others in a very dismissive manner and then get angry when a person whom they have treated this way dumps them.

It’s definitely a cult. This is how cults break up families.

Trump supporter divorced by his wife after his love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’

Trump supporter divorced by his wife after his love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’ | Raw Story

Does Donald Trump’s presidency have the power to destroy love itself?

That seems to be the case with one woman who divorced her husband of 24 years because she could no longer stand his support for the president.

Voice of America News reports that Jennifer Merrill decided to file for divorce because her husband’s love of Trump had become a source of “frustration and embarrassment” for her.

In particular, Merrill tells VOA News that she grew fed up with her husband ridiculing her for going to protests against the president.

“He had no sensitivity for how I felt, that I felt so strongly about it, especially when I was going out and doing protests… and he would just laugh about it and continue to defend [Trump],” she tells the publication. “So that just made me very, very angry.”

It seems that Trump’s presidency is causing friction in many more relationships as well.

VOA News cites a study from nonpartisan firm Wakefield Research claiming that “22 percent of people in their 20s and 30s report breaking up with someone over political differences.” The same survey shows roughly 33 percent of Millennials say they know of at least one marriage that has been negatively impacted by Trump’s election.
Voice of America is not a credible news source.
Get a life.
Spare the indignation: Voice of America has never been independent

Hmmm a woman who isn't a Trump Humper is a crazy bitch. Smfh.

Yup. Most of them are crazy bitches. But they're good for a one-night stand, and like most crazy liberal bitches, will take it up the ass then suck you dry.

So conservative women don't take it the same way, what do they do different.

After which, you have to drop them off somewhere where they'll never find their way back to your house. You sure as hell don't want those crazy liberal bitches to find out where you live. Getting them drunk before dropping them off usually does the trick.

Does that mean the conservative ones don't come to your house, they just lay around and wait for you to come and ……………...them.

Trump supporter divorced by his wife after his love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’

Trump supporter divorced by his wife after his love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’ | Raw Story

That seems to be the case with one woman who divorced her husband of 24 years because she could no longer stand his support for the president.

Voice of America News reports that Jennifer Merrill decided to file for divorce because her husband’s love of Trump had become a source of “frustration and embarrassment” for her.

In particular, Merrill tells VOA News that she grew fed up with her husband ridiculing her for going to protests against the president.

“He had no sensitivity for how I felt, that I felt so strongly about it, especially when I was going out and doing protests… and he would just laugh about it and continue to defend [Trump],” she tells the publication. “So that just made me very, very angry.”

It seems that Trump’s presidency is causing friction in many more relationships as well.

VOA News cites a study from nonpartisan firm Wakefield Research claiming that “22 percent of people in their 20s and 30s report breaking up with someone over political differences.” The same survey shows roughly 33 percent of Millennials say they know of at least one marriage that has been negatively impacted by Trump’s election.

She divorced him because of her hate for Trump is the true story here...

What will most likely be the case is she was some ball busting Progressive Nutter that demanded her Husband to join her or she would leave him and he said no, so now she spins it he did not support her hate for Trump and his no is a form of ridicule...

How many of you on the left would run a Trumpster over if it were legal to do so?

Let not pretend you do not hate Trumpsters and even though my personal opinion of Trump is he is a damn charlatan the fact is your and the fringe left hate for him is disgusting as can be!

Democrat woman? I can’t think of anything more embarrassing to America

they don’t represent us!

Lucky guy has just shed himself of a psychotic wife.

For a psychotic POTUS?

My Mexican-American wife caucused for Trump in 2016.
Great marriage and I'm a lucky man!
Trump is going to get even more Black, Latino, women and other minority voters this time around. That is because despite the Left's efforts, the country has realized that all their fear mongering conspiracy about Trump were lies. Hence the panic and irrational push for this bullshit merit less impeachment drive. The Dems already see the writing on the wall, not only will they lose the presidential election, but also the House and a decrease in the Senate. Sucks to be a Democrat now.

The Bible tells us not to be "unequally yoked". This means you take the time to get to know and marry a person who has your same shared values. To many people fail in this wisdom from the Bible.

That said; Divorce is to be seldom and for cause. It appears he had cause...
So what was Fat Donnies problem?

Who is Fat Donnie?

Does it make you feel good, down to the core of your soul, to insult people?

they don’t represent us!

By "US" I guess you mean racist, white men.
You are black democrat,, you have no understanding of race relations lol you might be a little retarted

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. I guess your understanding of race relations is hate anyone who isn't white, talk about retarded. :fu:

I simply meant he didn't impede her..not that he had authority over her. Of course, she had the right to do what she wanted..with or without permission.

To be more precise, he is not in a position to give his "permission" - the very notion is ludicrous. How old are you anyway, you old dinosaur, and how did you make it into the 21st century?

they don’t represent us!

You are black democrat,, you have no understanding of race relations lol you might be a little retarted

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. I guess your understanding of race relations is hate anyone who isn't white, talk about retarded. :fu:
Lol you have a Barack Obama avatar

they don’t represent us!

Lol you have a Barack Obama avatar

That doesn't make me a Democrat idiot.

Forum List

Back