Wife Divorces Trumper after his Love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’

Are we supposed to believe this marriage was on completely solid ground before Trump became president?

I don't buy it.

What a load of bullshit. You really just swallow this type of fake news willingly?

A multi decade marriage does not end because of political views. It does not end for any specific reason. Getting a divorce after that length of time means there are underlying and very real problems.

They say when you get divorced, you’ve been doing it for half the time you were married.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s definitely a cult. This is how cults break up families.

Trump supporter divorced by his wife after his love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’

Trump supporter divorced by his wife after his love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’ | Raw Story

Does Donald Trump’s presidency have the power to destroy love itself?

That seems to be the case with one woman who divorced her husband of 24 years because she could no longer stand his support for the president.

Voice of America News reports that Jennifer Merrill decided to file for divorce because her husband’s love of Trump had become a source of “frustration and embarrassment” for her.

In particular, Merrill tells VOA News that she grew fed up with her husband ridiculing her for going to protests against the president.

“He had no sensitivity for how I felt, that I felt so strongly about it, especially when I was going out and doing protests… and he would just laugh about it and continue to defend [Trump],” she tells the publication. “So that just made me very, very angry.”

It seems that Trump’s presidency is causing friction in many more relationships as well.

VOA News cites a study from nonpartisan firm Wakefield Research claiming that “22 percent of people in their 20s and 30s report breaking up with someone over political differences.” The same survey shows roughly 33 percent of Millennials say they know of at least one marriage that has been negatively impacted by Trump’s election.
He is trying to save other people relationships. He knows that his wife only married him because she needed someone to scratch her seven years itch. But his wife doesn't care about what is going on in the world. If Hillary would have won the election. He knew that the whole entire nation will be prostituting their wives just to buy food that isn't healthy to eat. That there will not be anymore happy relationships in this country.

Trump supporter divorced by his wife after his love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’

Trump supporter divorced by his wife after his love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’ | Raw Story

That seems to be the case with one woman who divorced her husband of 24 years because she could no longer stand his support for the president.

Voice of America News reports that Jennifer Merrill decided to file for divorce because her husband’s love of Trump had become a source of “frustration and embarrassment” for her.

In particular, Merrill tells VOA News that she grew fed up with her husband ridiculing her for going to protests against the president.

“He had no sensitivity for how I felt, that I felt so strongly about it, especially when I was going out and doing protests… and he would just laugh about it and continue to defend [Trump],” she tells the publication. “So that just made me very, very angry.”

It seems that Trump’s presidency is causing friction in many more relationships as well.

VOA News cites a study from nonpartisan firm Wakefield Research claiming that “22 percent of people in their 20s and 30s report breaking up with someone over political differences.” The same survey shows roughly 33 percent of Millennials say they know of at least one marriage that has been negatively impacted by Trump’s election.
The Democrat CULT has been breaking up families for 100 years...
The Democrat CULT breaks babies into tiny pieces.

Can’t blame her – it’s understandable to not want to be with someone who supports a bigot and racist such as Trump.

She is divorcing him because he supports Trump.
No. More accurately, she is divorcing him because of his insane cultism. Like you display on this board.
Lol, if he divorced her because she hated Trump. You might have a point, tell me if he divorced her because she supported Obama. Would you blame Obama?

She's protesting and he is not getting in her way.

But he is laughing about it.

Sounds like he is better off.

The Bible tells us not to be "unequally yoked". This means you take the time to get to know and marry a person who has your same shared values. To many people fail in this wisdom from the Bible.

That said; Divorce is to be seldom and for cause. It appears he had cause...
So what was Fat Donnies problem?

What's yours ?

Answer: Being able to stay on topic.

Can’t blame her – it’s understandable to not want to be with someone who supports a bigot and racist such as Trump.

I take it you are single.

Merry-Christmas-Memes.png

Its racists and bigots who promote Trump as the same.

My Mexican-American wife caucused for Trump in 2016.
Great marriage and I'm a lucky man!

Same here. My wife and I have been married 13 years and haven't had a cross word between us yet. She was a Political Science and History major in college and voted for Reagan back in the day

Over the years she became more liberal and voted for Obama in 2008. I was still a right-winger then and hated Obama with a passion, but we never discussed politics or got into any arguments.

By Obama's second term, she realized what a shit head Obama really was and heartily supported Donald Trump. Now she leans a little farther to the right than I am, if you can believe that.

My wife's mother Maria, brought my wife to America legally from Guadalajara when my wife was three after her Mexican banker husband divorced her. They became naturalized citizens shortly thereafter and Maria and my wife truly love America. Maria worked hard and raised 8 other kids after re-marrying and loved the Dodgers. Tommy Lasorda even gave her an autographed Dodger jacket!
Maria died 3 years ago on Dec. 22nd, 3 days before Christmas.
She was a grand American, and I dedicate this post to her!

My Mexican-American wife caucused for Trump in 2016.
Great marriage and I'm a lucky man!

Same here. My wife and I have been married 13 years and haven't had a cross word between us yet. She was a Political Science and History major in college and voted for Reagan back in the day

Over the years she became more liberal and voted for Obama in 2008. I was still a right-winger then and hated Obama with a passion, but we never discussed politics or got into any arguments.

By Obama's second term, she realized what a shit head Obama really was and heartily supported Donald Trump. Now she leans a little farther to the right than I am, if you can believe that.
Show us her gun.

No problem. This is the 1964 Colt Cobra 38 Spl. she keeps on her nightstand. Same model Jack Ruby shot Lee Harvey Oswald with.

She's also shot just about every gun I own, even the .44 magnum. She likes the AK-47 though.

colt%20cobra2.jpg

I love 38's.
Especially the concealable auto .380 Sig Sauers.

Something tells me this marriage had issues long before Trump became president.

Because of why the divorce took place, I hope that he isn't having to pay her any money when he hasn't really done anything to deserve such a punishment, especially if she knew where the man stands on things before they got married. This news made me think of one of my most favorite singers, Trace Adkins that is. Sadly that man is no stranger to divorce. Earlier this year, he got married to a lady who is wife #4 for him. His previous marriage went from May 11, 1997 to whenever it became final. According to what I've read, the divorce was filed for by wife #3 in 2014. Him and the lady that he is now married to may have gotten together while he was still married to wife #3, but even if there wasn't any cheating, another thing that Trace is sadly no stranger to is the drink. The year that his divorce was filed for is the year that he did his second stint in rehab. When Trace got married to wife #3, that lady was well aware of the kind of person that she was welcoming into her life. Therefore, if his drinking is the real reason for the divorce, in my opinion, Trace does not deserve every inch of the blame.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

Omg...really

FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE

What else do you retards want to blame on Trump

Forum List

Back