Wife Divorces Trumper after his Love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’

She is divorcing him because he supports Trump.
No. More accurately, she is divorcing him because of his insane cultism. Like you display on this board.
She's probably safer now too...
Lol, she was the crazy one. TDS is a mental disorder.
18222194_1106144789490786_5708050093417640323_n.jpg

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. I guess your understanding of race relations is hate anyone who isn't white, talk about retarded. :fu:
Lol you have a Barack Obama avatar

That doesn't make me a Democrat idiot.
Did you vote for Obama?

Did you vote for Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr. Bush Jr? I did but you claim I am a Democrat. Did I vote for Obama? Yes but when I looked at the crap the Republicans ran against him, that didn't leave much choice. Since Bush Sr. GOP hasn't really presented a decent candidate. Bush Jr was marginal at best but the Dems running against him were really bad but not nearly as bad as Hillary or the Rump. The same goes for the candidates that ran against Obama who was also marginal. The GOP ran really bad candidates against Obama both times. I can think of a number of really decent Dems and Reps that wanted to be President that never got the chance because the two groups of Old White White Haired Men in the little rooms didn't want it.

Does that make me a Democrat? Yes, I am north of a closet axe Murderer so I guess I can't be a Party of the Rump like you can.
I didn’t ask you.. I asked the black democrat.. Which is an oxymoron

Do you mean like truthful party of the rump? Now THAT'S an oxymoron.

upload_2019-12-26_9-12-52.jpeg

tRump is causing the whole nation to suffer frustration and embarrassment.
Next to the likes of Pelosi and Schiff, Trump comes off looking like the only adult in the room.

So much for the wholly ludicrous notion that Trump causes "the whole nation to suffer frustration and embarrassment." Some are perfectly fine with him, and neither are they betraying any capacity for shame.

I simply meant he didn't impede her..not that he had authority over her. Of course, she had the right to do what she wanted..with or without permission.

To be more precise, he is not in a position to give his "permission" - the very notion is ludicrous. How old are you anyway, you old dinosaur, and how did you make it into the 21st century?
I made it with ease....and looking good while I did it.
I suspect your umbrage is misplaced...and a bit out of context. She cited his lack of support as one of her issues...yet does not address that that is a two way street...and that her lack of tolerance is also culpable as well...in their break up. That she chose to feel humiliated by his support of Trump was her issue...not his.

As for permission...tacit and overt permissions are a daily part of marriage...on both sides.

If you want my age...just look at my profile. LoL!

Last edited:
It’s definitely a cult. This is how cults break up families.

Trump supporter divorced by his wife after his love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’

Trump supporter divorced by his wife after his love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’ | Raw Story

Does Donald Trump’s presidency have the power to destroy love itself?

That seems to be the case with one woman who divorced her husband of 24 years because she could no longer stand his support for the president.

Voice of America News reports that Jennifer Merrill decided to file for divorce because her husband’s love of Trump had become a source of “frustration and embarrassment” for her.

In particular, Merrill tells VOA News that she grew fed up with her husband ridiculing her for going to protests against the president.

“He had no sensitivity for how I felt, that I felt so strongly about it, especially when I was going out and doing protests… and he would just laugh about it and continue to defend [Trump],” she tells the publication. “So that just made me very, very angry.”

It seems that Trump’s presidency is causing friction in many more relationships as well.

VOA News cites a study from nonpartisan firm Wakefield Research claiming that “22 percent of people in their 20s and 30s report breaking up with someone over political differences.” The same survey shows roughly 33 percent of Millennials say they know of at least one marriage that has been negatively impacted by Trump’s election.
Next to the likes of Pelosi and Schiff, Trump comes off looking like the only adult in the room.
Only if you are totally insane.

Democrat woman? I can’t think of anything more embarrassing to America

they don’t represent us!

Neither do republican "men." They are a complete embarrassment to the U.S. All they do is throw childish hissy fits. They need babysitters.
We have a bossy fit? You just impeached a president for winning lol

You guys have hissy fits all the time, prancing around like you are so wonderful, when in fact you have never grown up and totally lack any intellectual ability. Jump up and down and hold your breath until your face turns blue.
The orange whore was impeached based on his misconduct in office.
Lol we have no intellectual ability? The biggest shit hole third will areas in America Are all run by democrats lol
You mean like missippi,

So much for the wholly ludicrous notion that Trump causes "the whole nation to suffer frustration and embarrassment." Some are perfectly fine with him, and neither are they betraying any capacity for shame.
It.much I can do about the ones who aren't smart enough to be embarrassed.

they don’t represent us!

Neither do republican "men." They are a complete embarrassment to the U.S. All they do is throw childish hissy fits. They need babysitters.
We have a bossy fit? You just impeached a president for winning lol

You guys have hissy fits all the time, prancing around like you are so wonderful, when in fact you have never grown up and totally lack any intellectual ability. Jump up and down and hold your breath until your face turns blue.
The orange whore was impeached based on his misconduct in office.
Lol we have no intellectual ability? The biggest shit hole third will areas in America Are all run by democrats lol
You mean like missippi,

It.much I can do about the ones who aren't smart enough to be embarrassed.
Where in old miss is a shit hole?

I made it ease....and looking good while I did it.
I suspect your umbrage is misplaced...and a bit out of context. She cited his lack of support as one of her issues...yet does not address that that is a two way street...and that her lack of tolerance is also culpable as well...in their break up. That she chose to feel humiliated by his support of Trump was her issue...not his.

As for permission...tacit and overt permissions are a daily part of marriage...on both sides.

If you want my age...just look at my profile. LoL!

Chuckling here.

There is really nothing of any import to learn from one single divorce. And even the plural of "anecdote" is not "data".

BTW, Eye, seeking agreement or support and seeking permission are fundamentally different things, even if, in practice, they might look similar. And no, no umbrage here. Just observing (mostly) with mild bemusement how, over a non-issue such as this divorce, partisan warfare laced with misogynistic rants erupts, and glimmers of personal tragedies come into view. (No, that doesn't mean you, you dinosaur!)

Trump supporter divorced by his wife after his love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’

Trump supporter divorced by his wife after his love for the president causes her ‘frustration and embarrassment’ | Raw Story

That seems to be the case with one woman who divorced her husband of 24 years because she could no longer stand his support for the president.

Voice of America News reports that Jennifer Merrill decided to file for divorce because her husband’s love of Trump had become a source of “frustration and embarrassment” for her.

In particular, Merrill tells VOA News that she grew fed up with her husband ridiculing her for going to protests against the president.

“He had no sensitivity for how I felt, that I felt so strongly about it, especially when I was going out and doing protests… and he would just laugh about it and continue to defend [Trump],” she tells the publication. “So that just made me very, very angry.”

It seems that Trump’s presidency is causing friction in many more relationships as well.

VOA News cites a study from nonpartisan firm Wakefield Research claiming that “22 percent of people in their 20s and 30s report breaking up with someone over political differences.” The same survey shows roughly 33 percent of Millennials say they know of at least one marriage that has been negatively impacted by Trump’s election.

sounds like he’s better off without her. Any woman who involves herself in politics is NOT widely material.

they don’t represent us!

"Hissy fits???" Oh please. After all the violence, riots, arson, destruction of public and private property committed by the hate filled left'tards????

The Democratic Party left are a threat to public safety, and now they urinate on the Constitution. First with the Trump-Russian collusion sham, and now with this idiotic, politically partisan impeachment sham.

I can easily handle a little embarrassment from Trump's silly comments and tweets just fine, when it's placed up against the destructive and irresponsible actions from the left.

Yeah, sure, threats to public safety. Right, all of the violence, riots, arson, destruction of public and private property were committed by "hate filled left'tards," no right-wingers involved. Cut the crap. All these right-wing boy-toys do is throw tantrums, like trump, collins, jordan, gaetz, who all act in public like they never got out of the third grade. They certainly do not uphold the Constitution.

trump has abandoned the well-being of his own country to suck up to the russians, whose efforts to influence the 2016 elections have come to light. He was impeached based on misconduct that he has committed during his time in office. Remember that he has been too chicken to allow his closest aides, who are in the position to provide exculpatory evidence, to testify in front of the nation.

What have been the "destructive and irresponsible actions from the left"?

Politics is never a reason to end a relationship as it's just not all that important. My wife is a Democrat, I'm a 3rd party voter. Rarely do we discuss politics. Weve been married for 52 years. Still in love.

“He had no sensitivity for how I felt,
THAT is the problem, not Trump. Could have been any issue; happened to be the Pres.
No, that is a symptom of Trumpism: lack of empathy. It’s a feature of every cult.

Bet he is the happiest man alive. How embarrassed was he to watch her with a plastic vagina on her head screaming at the sky?

Anyone that believes that it was Trump that caused the divorce is seriously delusional. That may have been the final straw but not the cause. Stupid idea and silly blame game for a couple that had more problems than liking or disliking Trump.

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. I guess your understanding of race relations is hate anyone who isn't white, talk about retarded. :fu:

Did you vote for Obama?

I have voted for dems and repubs.
do you understand how retarded it is for you to vote for a Democrat?

As a black man I also understand how retarded it is to vote for a republican today, folks like you are a prime example that turns black folks away from republicans.

democrats had you in slavery wanted to keep slavery implemented Jim Crowe laws and when that was defeated they created welfare that destroyed black families have taken over the education system which has destroyed your education, look in your cities they’re owned by Democrats you can’t do anything without Democrat approval, It is a urban slave plantation.

Uneducated black folks might buy into that bullshit you are peddling, but most black folks know that is horseshit, because the republican party of today is just like the democrat party of the 40s and 50s. Not all, but many that is why Trump has been able to take it over. Go to one of his rallies and it sounds just like a klan rally from the 50s.

Did you vote for Obama?

As a black man I also understand how retarded it is to vote for a republican today, folks like you are a prime example that turns black folks away from republicans.

democrats had you in slavery wanted to keep slavery implemented Jim Crowe laws and when that was defeated they created welfare that destroyed black families have taken over the education system which has destroyed your education, look in your cities they’re owned by Democrats you can’t do anything without Democrat approval, It is a urban slave plantation.

Uneducated black folks might buy into that bullshit you are peddling, but most black folks know that is horseshit, because the republican party of today is just like the democrat party of the 40s and 50s. Not all, but many that is why Trump has been able to take it over. Go to one of his rallies and it sounds just like a klan rally from the 50s.
You do understand everything you stated is untrue,, it’s like you are in denial,, where have all the black riots taken place? IN TOWNS RUN BY DEMOCRATS!

you don’t have to accept it anymore,, if you think it’s republicans are the same as democrats in the 1950’s walk around a democrat city with a trump
Hat on, and see if you make it home with out getting attacked, then where an Obama hat to a bass pro shop,, you won’t experience any hate..

Fight for your rights!

Did you vote for Obama?

You do understand everything you stated is untrue,, it’s like you are in denial,, where have all the black riots taken place? IN TOWNS RUN BY DEMOCRATS!

Fool how many black folks are there in America? How many do you think participated in a riot?

you don’t have to accept it anymore,, if you think it’s republicans are the same as democrats in the 1950’s walk around a democrat city with a trump

Why would I walk around ANY city with a Trump?
Hat on, and see if you make it home with out getting attacked, then where an Obama hat to a bass pro shop,, you won’t experience any hate..

Fight for your rights!

As I have said many times before, you are an ignorant, simple, foolish, Trump Humpin, racist.

Did you vote for Obama?

Fool how many black folks are there in America? How many do you think participated in a riot?

Fight for your rights!

As I have said many times before, you are an ignorant, simple, foolish, Trump Humpin, racist.
Things you can’t respond to..

all black racial riots have only happened in towns run by democrats.

Why are Minority Trump supporters being attacked by white Democrats kicked out of restaurant?
sound familiar?

why do we have urban slave plantations today?

Fight for your rights!

Things you can’t respond to..

all black racial riots have only happened in towns run by democrats.

How many ALL black neighborhoods are there in towns run by republicans

Why are Minority Trump supporters being attacked by white Democrats kicked out of restaurant?
sound familiar?

Who attacked them?

why do we have urban slave plantations today?

Because we still have racist like you, can you give me some of these urban slave plantations.

Forum List

Back