Why wouldn't Trump be GOAT POTUS?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm going to excuse his big mouth on this one, the tangible is a heavy load.

1. Bet your ass the US economy will see some recovery from this COVID MADNESS for those who care about numbers. Fucking toilet paper, what a disaster. He sported big numbers once already, so he'll have the economy covered twice. That said, if you think places like Amazon had a monopoly before SMH, it's getting much worse under COVID. Trump would do well to break some of these companies up, give the establishment another reason to bitch.

2. Trump's going to be elected, it's just that simple. In two years he accomplished more than 16 years before him, as of now he's had more influence than anyone since at least FDR. We have 4.5 years to go yet. Who will have accomplished more than Trump?

3. Trump's had China pegged since before his election while PROGS protested USA while excusing China for sake their own pocket-books. Let's be honest, Trump is right about a lot, more than that PROGS prove consistently wrong featuring ass-backward, short-think hypocrisy. China assisted by WHO bent us over and Trump will hold those MFers accountable.

4. How many wars has Trump started? I know he finished a few. Other than Trump who is the last POTUS not to enter war? In PROG-speak Trump must be best eva'.

5. The former administration run by Obama who doesn't know anything (COUGH!) attempted to hijack the Trump admin. under a "smooth transition" Obama-style. If we weren't such pussies we'd read the Constitution to find that's probably treason. Turns out everything they accused Trump of doing they were doing worse to build a narrative. That failed so they impeached him. Trump has kicked their ass three times now, the 4th comes in November. Side note these Democrats are the worst political party in our history, I hope they collapse and rebuild under a different label, with some resemblance of integrity, honesty and straight thinking. So Trump's accomplished 1, 2, 3 & 4 despite a desk surrounded by snakes.

Last edited:
The question to ask is if anyone else had been elected, would the United States have:
1. Created the strongest economy in its history;
2. Rebuilt our military capabilities;
3. Get NATO countries to pay more;
4. Defeat ISIS;
5. Rewrite better foreign trade agreements; or
6. Identify China as our adversary?

The answer is obvious.

While working as an intern in the clinic, a patient with a strange infection on his foot stumbles through the door. The infection is spreading at an alarming rate, but the doctor has stepped out for a while. What do you do?

A. Amputate the foot before the infection spreads.
B. Scream for help.
C. Medicate the infected area to the best of your abilities.
D. Restrain the patient, and merely observe as the infection spreads

:p

1. Bet your ass the US economy will see some recovery from this COVID MADNESS for those who care about numbers. Fucking toilet paper, what a disaster. He sported big numbers once already, so he'll have the economy covered twice. That said, if you think places like Amazon had a monopoly before SMH, it's getting much worse under COVID. Trump would do well to break some of these companies up, give the establishment another reason to bitch.

2. Trump's going to be elected, it's just that simple. In two years he accomplished more than 16 years before him, as of now he's had more influence than anyone since at least FDR. We have 4.5 years to go yet. Who will have accomplished more than Trump?

3. Trump's had China pegged since before his election while PROGS protested USA while excusing China for sake their own pocket-books. Let's be honest, Trump is right about a lot, more than that PROGS prove consistently wrong featuring ass-backward, short-think hypocrisy. China assisted by WHO bent us over and Trump will hold those MFers accountable.

4. How many wars has Trump started? I know he finished a few. Other than Trump who is the last POTUS not to enter war? In PROG-speak Trump must be best eva'.

5. The former administration run by Obama who doesn't know anything (COUGH!) attempted to hijack the Trump admin. under a "smooth transition" Obama-style. If we weren't such pussies we'd read the Constitution to find that's probably treason. Turns out everything they accused Trump of doing they were doing worse to build a narrative. That failed so they impeached him. Trump has kicked their ass three times now, the 4th comes in November. Side note these Democrats are the worst political party in our history, I hope they collapse and rebuild under a different label, with some resemblance of integrity, honesty and straight thinking. So Trump's accomplished 1, 2, 3 & 4 despite a desk surrounded by snakes.

He's NOT my GOAT president YET, but he's getting close. I'd rank only Lincoln (#1) and Washington (#2) ahead of him at this point. And after he's most likely re-elected, President Trump will have another four years, of course, to move up my list.

The question to ask is if anyone else had been elected, would the United States have:
4. Defeat ISIS;

The answer is obvious.
1. Economy wasn’t substantially different under Obama than Trump.
2. Hello trillion dollar deficit
3. Already happening before Trump.
4. See #3
5. Almost true.
6. That’s worked out super well so far.

All his policy has failed. He couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth. Tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. Trillion dollar deficits before the virus. Tariffs hurt manufacturing. Mexico not paying for the wall. He sure can’t deal with a pandemic....

4. Defeat ISIS;

The answer is obvious.
You have some imagination. The economy never even hit 3% growth with huge deficits. Weak.

He's NOT my GOAT president YET, but he's getting close. I'd rank only Lincoln (#1) and Washington (#2) ahead of him at this point. And after he's most likely re-elected, President Trump will have another four years, of course, to move up my list.

You must love failed policy.

All his policy has failed. He couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth. Tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. Trillion dollar deficits before the virus. Tariffs hurt manufacturing. Mexico not paying for the wall. He sure can’t deal with a pandemic....

And yet ANOTHER Dim Dem strikes out. You really ARE an imbecile. Please get some help for that. Thank you.

And yet ANOTHER Dim Dem strikes out. You really ARE an imbecile. Please get some help for that. Thank you.

Trump struck out. You can’t deny anything I said. Failed policy.

Forum List

Back