Why Would You Call Your Own Totally Real, 100% Certified Electors, Fake??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The event was dubbed on social media as “The Signing” -- 11 Arizona Republicans gathered around a table in December 2020 to put forth a so-called fake set of electors stating Donald Trump had won the state’s electoral votes. Events surrounding “The Signing” have now turned into a focus of a federal investigation, according to grand jury subpoenas issued to two state senators. The investigators are also searching for documents and communications between the senators and the slate of electors involved in “The Signing” that submitted a certification indicating the state was certifying its eleven electoral votes for Trump and Pence.

The New York Times reported Tuesday
that Jack Wilenchik, a Phoenix lawyer, helped organize the fake electors with Boris Epshteyn, an adviser for Trump. The Times obtained emails from Wilenchik told Epshteyn, “We would just be sending in ‘fake’ electoral votes to Pence so that ‘someone’ in Congress can make an objection when they start counting votes, and start arguing that the ‘fake’ votes should be counted. In another email, Wilenchik said, “‘alternative’ votes is probably a better tern than ‘fake’ votes,” with a smiley face emoji added."

I mean, I know this was an email exchange and nobody was suppose to see it...but still, why refer to your totally authentic, real, certified, definitely not fraudulent electors as being fake?? I mean, this guy sounds like a libtard calling his own electors fake...the fake electors are the Democrat ones, remember? The whole voter fraud thing in Arizona, remember? Just not a smart move to joke around and call your electors fake...it makes it seem like you knew they were fake and tried to get Pence to use them anyway...

I believe the best defense is to just claim the emails were fake and these so-called forged election certificates were done by Obama and the Dems to make Republicans look bad.....but if that doesn't work, you can just say you were joking when you called your own electors fake....just innocent lockeroom banter if you will...and then say you absolutely knew that election certificate was real -- even tho the Governor never signed it...I mean, just because a governor didn't sign an election certificate; doesn't mean the electors were fake...especially if the Governor is a Deep State plant and the so-called fake electors are Christian Conservative patriots....and to call them fake is basically saying you are against Jesus..

The DOJ is drilling down on this story. Among others.

Zealots think they're above the law. We'll see.
I just posted this story because its fun to watch Trumpers spin the fact that Trump's own lawyers were calling their own electors fake...and knew they were fake and didn't care..in fact, they giggled about it....

These folks have qualms about destroying the country if they can't win legally..

I just posted this story because its fun to watch Trumpers spin the fact that Trump's own lawyers were calling their own electors fake...and knew they were fake and didn't care..in fact, they giggled about it....

These folks have qualms about destroying the country if they can't win legally..
I say it all the time, and I'm dead serious: They're at war. I think the rest of us have gone a long time not really addressing that.

This is rage. All bets are off, all rules are ignored. Literally. They will do or support anything they think advances their war.

It's an asymmetrical situation.

Most of our Trumpbots know this stuff is a con. It's exactly like a fundamentalist religion where the main test of faith is belief in absurdities.

Most of our Trumpbots know this stuff is a con. It's exactly like a fundamentalist religion where the main test of faith is belief in absurdities.
q-ba8e78ca0bc1fc4f3bb3a8333deb223.jpg

I don't know. Surely the elites do, the craven elected officials through the orange White House.

But the street-level rubes? I don't know. I look in their eyes -- I have many Trumpster clients -- and I see abject fear and rage. I think they believe all of this.

"The event was dubbed on social media as “The Signing” -- 11 Arizona Republicans gathered around a table in December 2020 to put forth a so-called fake set of electors stating Donald Trump had won the state’s electoral votes. Events surrounding “The Signing” have now turned into a focus of a federal investigation, according to grand jury subpoenas issued to two state senators. The investigators are also searching for documents and communications between the senators and the slate of electors involved in “The Signing” that submitted a certification indicating the state was certifying its eleven electoral votes for Trump and Pence.

The New York Times reported Tuesday
that Jack Wilenchik, a Phoenix lawyer, helped organize the fake electors with Boris Epshteyn, an adviser for Trump. The Times obtained emails from Wilenchik told Epshteyn, “We would just be sending in ‘fake’ electoral votes to Pence so that ‘someone’ in Congress can make an objection when they start counting votes, and start arguing that the ‘fake’ votes should be counted. In another email, Wilenchik said, “‘alternative’ votes is probably a better tern than ‘fake’ votes,” with a smiley face emoji added."

I mean, I know this was an email exchange and nobody was suppose to see it...but still, why refer to your totally authentic, real, certified, definitely not fraudulent electors as being fake?? I mean, this guy sounds like a libtard calling his own electors fake...the fake electors are the Democrat ones, remember? The whole voter fraud thing in Arizona, remember? Just not a smart move to joke around and call your electors fake...it makes it seem like you knew they were fake and tried to get Pence to use them anyway...

I believe the best defense is to just claim the emails were fake and these so-called forged election certificates were done by Obama and the Dems to make Republicans look bad.....but if that doesn't work, you can just say you were joking when you called your own electors fake....just innocent lockeroom banter if you will...and then say you absolutely knew that election certificate was real -- even tho the Governor never signed it...I mean, just because a governor didn't sign an election certificate; doesn't mean the electors were fake...especially if the Governor is a Deep State plant and the so-called fake electors are Christian Conservative patriots....and to call them fake is basically saying you are against Jesus..
since when is it a crime to send emails back and forth?

since when is it a crime to send emails back and forth?
When those emails become material evidence in a conspiracy to both defraud the US government and halt the peaceful transfer of power...

But I do find it funny that folks who spent their last 6 or 7 years whining "but her emails" -- are now very dismissive about emails...

Keep that same energy for those Hunter emails bro

When those emails become material evidence in a conspiracy to both defraud the US government and halt the peaceful transfer of power...

But I do find it funny that folks who spent their last 6 or 7 years whining "but her emails" -- are now very dismissive about emails...

Keep that same energy for those Hunter emails bro
i have no issue with the emails…they mean nothing

There’s a word for that.

Fraud

And it’s illegal

i have no issue with the emails…they mean nothing
And you have no issue with 6 or 7 states attempting to send in electors they KNEW were not just fake but ILLEGAL -- all for the purpose of halting the transfer of power -- but -- I guarantee you that you wouldn't have that same energy if a VP Kamala Harris did what you wanted Mike Pence to do.....

You morons yell treason when Democrats win elections, period....so spare me the bullshit..

The country has already been lost. It is just to degree and the speed of total capitulation that needs to be determined. You won. We all lost.

And you have no issue with 6 or 7 states attempting to send in electors they KNEW were not just fake but ILLEGAL -- all for the purpose of halting the transfer of power -- but -- I guarantee you that you wouldn't have that same energy if a VP Kamala Harris did what you wanted Mike Pence to do.....

You morons yell treason when Democrats win elections, period....so spare me the bullshit..
which states did that? where did they send them? where are any of these “fake” electors? what do they look like?

which states did that? where did they send them? where are any of these “fake” electors? what do they look like?
Why is it that you never seem to know anything about the subject being discussed?

Well, sometimes I come to threads to learn...can't you answer my questions?
We're not here to teach you and you're not honest

Educate yourself and find some integrity

Last edited:
The country has already been lost. It is just to degree and the speed of total capitulation that needs to be determined. You won. We all lost.
So the country is lost because your cult leader isn't president anymore??

Geez....why are you people so fragile??

This is why I said, if you folks had to deal with an ounce of the oppression you loved seeing inflicted on others this whole time -- you would kill yourself....you are weak as fuck...

take a look, this is what strength looks like....

5d111898ee04f5668e755db873ca050c.jpg

Last edited:
Well, sometimes I come to threads to learn...can't you answer my questions?
Here is what is going to happen...I am going to back up what I said when I told you that 6 or 7 states attempted to defraud the US government by sending forged election certificates and fake electors.....

And once I show you this....you will just dismiss it anyway -- and point to some imaginary crime by Dems that makes you feel justified in dismissing the REAL CRIME that is currently under DOJ investigation....because you are in a cult...

"Groups from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin all allegedly met in December 2020 and sent lists of so-called alternate electors to the National Archives after the 2020 election. The scheme is reportedly under investigation by the FBI and the Department of Justice, which have issued subpoenas to several of the people involved."

Forum List

Back