Why Would You Call Your Own Totally Real, 100% Certified Electors, Fake??

Well, I learned you haven't got an actual answer.

Thanks for playing
I’ll play… here are the AZ fake electors in question. You can google their individual names if you want to know what they look like…

It’s from the article in the OP:

“The fake electors include current State Rep. Jake Hoffman, former state Rep. Anthony Kern, current candidate for U.S. Senate Jim Lamon, current Arizona GOP Chair Dr. Kelli Ward and her husband Michael, and Tyler Bowyer, who is the chief operating officer at Arizona-based Turning Point USA. Also at the meeting of assembled Republican electors and named in the subpoena is Thomas Lane, who was a campaign official for the Trump campaign. Kelli Ward had been previously subpoenaed in Junerelated to the fake electors’ plan.”

Here is what is going to happen...I am going to back up what I said when I told you that 6 or 7 states attempted to defraud the US government by sending forged election certificates and fake electors.....

And once I show you this....you will just dismiss it anyway -- and point to some imaginary crime by Dems that makes you feel justified in dismissing the REAL CRIME that is currently under DOJ investigation....because you are in a cult...

"Groups from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin all allegedly met in December 2020 and sent lists of so-called alternate electors to the National Archives after the 2020 election. The scheme is reportedly under investigation by the FBI and the Department of Justice, which have issued subpoenas to several of the people involved."

Biff wins

Here is what is going to happen...I am going to back up what I said when I told you that 6 or 7 states attempted to defraud the US government by sending forged election certificates and fake electors.....

And once I show you this....you will just dismiss it anyway -- and point to some imaginary crime by Dems that makes you feel justified in dismissing the REAL CRIME that is currently under DOJ investigation....because you are in a cult...

"Groups from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin all allegedly met in December 2020 and sent lists of so-called alternate electors to the National Archives after the 2020 election. The scheme is reportedly under investigation by the FBI and the Department of Justice, which have issued subpoenas to several of the people involved."

your quote says “groups” not that any state did…and they sent alternative electors…not forged ones

I’ll play… here are the AZ fake electors in question. You can google their individual names if you want to know what they look like…

It’s from the article in the OP:

“The fake electors include current State Rep. Jake Hoffman, former state Rep. Anthony Kern, current candidate for U.S. Senate Jim Lamon, current Arizona GOP Chair Dr. Kelli Ward and her husband Michael, and Tyler Bowyer, who is the chief operating officer at Arizona-based Turning Point USA. Also at the meeting of assembled Republican electors and named in the subpoena is Thomas Lane, who was a campaign official for the Trump campaign. Kelli Ward had been previously subpoenaed in Junerelated to the fake electors’ plan.”
the prior link provided says they were altnative electors and names sent by some “group” not the state

the prior link provided says they were altnative electors and names sent by some “group” not the state
EXACTLY...they were sent NOT by the state...

And the emails show that the coordinators of this KNEW they were FAKE...they called them FAKE

EXACTLY...they were sent NOT by the state...

And the emails show that the coordinators of this KNEW they were FAKE...they called them FAKE
so why did the poster says states sent them?

this was an unnamed group of some people collecting names for alternatives if needed.

there are always two groups of electors

your quote says “groups” not that any state did…and they sent alternative electors…not forged ones
Yes, groups...claiming to represent "STATES" -- glad you agree they are just groups pretending to be electors and not the real "STATE ELECTORS"

Doing so is illegal and why they are under investigation...

It must suck to try to deflect and still get owned

this was an unnamed group of some people collecting names for alternatives if needed.
These were magaturds engaging in fraudulent activities. They KNEW they were fraudulent. The people coordinating their activities stated in various emails that these were FAKE electors. That is ALSO conspiracy.
there are always two groups of electors
There are two slates of POTENTIAL electors...but once certified by the Governor of that state there is only ONE legal slate of electors

Why do lefties pretend they lost the freaking election so they can pretend to be victims? Behave like winners if you think you won and fix what's wrong with the U.S. before you whine about the results of a two year old election?

These were magaturds engaging in fraudulent activities. They KNEW they were fraudulent. The people coordinating their activities stated in various emails that these were FAKE electors. That is ALSO conspiracy.

There are two slates of POTENTIAL electors...but once certified by the Governor of that state there is only ONE legal slate of electors
sure one legal

did the alternatives ever get sent?

Yes, groups...claiming to represent "STATES" -- glad you agree they are just groups pretending to be electors and not the real "STATE ELECTORS"

Doing so is illegal and why they are under investigation...

It must suck to try to deflect and still get owned
can you show me we’re these 84 people from all difference states claimed to be a state?

You don't even care how much pathetic you look right now do you?
I am just asking for the information...not hyperbole

Some of this narrative has already been strongly debunked...such as the claim about PA "point person" Mastriano called 'point person' in Electoral College gambit — but some GOP electors have doubts

"
But Mastriano "had nothing to do with any of this," said Sam DeMarco, who chairs the Republican Committee of Allegheny County. "I never saw him, never heard from him. To the best of my knowledge, he was never copied in" during discussions about the effort.

WESA Inbox Edition Newsletter"

And where these just plans to have alternatives in case they were sent back?

What are you claiming was sent?

sure one legal

did the alternatives ever get sent?
"The fake electors submitted false certifications of Trump victories to the National Archives hoping that then-Vice President Mike Pence would swap them for the legitimate electoral votes that solidified Joe Biden’s victory, the panel alleged."

"The National Archives shared the forged documents with state officials, informing them it would not accept the fakes. Representatives for the officials declined to comment on the documents"

Your next deflection will then be...."but but, so what? It isn't against the law to send forged certificates" -- but you folks are the same ones who claim Biden stole the election using fake ballots, blah blah blah -- but when you are presented with PROOF of elected Republicans sending ACTUAL FORGED DOCUMENTS to overturn an election....suddenly you want to play dumb....

I am just asking for the information...not hyperbole

Some of this narrative has already been strongly debunked...such as the claim about PA "point person" Mastriano called 'point person' in Electoral College gambit — but some GOP electors have doubts

"
But Mastriano "had nothing to do with any of this," said Sam DeMarco, who chairs the Republican Committee of Allegheny County. "I never saw him, never heard from him. To the best of my knowledge, he was never copied in" during discussions about the effort.

WESA Inbox Edition Newsletter"

And where these just plans to have alternatives in case they were sent back?

What are you claiming was sent?
If these folks were so proud of their fake electors scheme -- why are so many of them now pretending to not know anything about it??

Like I said, Conservatives consistently lie about their positions.....and you don't mind that because you lie right along with them...this is not hyperbole, you are demonstrating it right now

If these folks were so proud of their fake electors scheme -- why are so many of them now pretending to not know anything about it??

Like I said, Conservatives consistently lie about their positions.....and you don't mind that because you lie right along with them...this is not hyperbole, you are demonstrating it right now
Can you show me where this guy claimed to be proud of it?

Forum List

Back