Why would there be a cancer center commercial when everyone is not saved?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Looking at this bullshit now about some cancercenter commercial airing and not everyone is saved so why the fuck is it being advertised? So basically the cancer center is hoping people have cancer so they make money which is why I hate all doctors and anything connected to the medical field

Making a fucking profit off sick people. Anyone in this field is SLIME

Looking at this bullshit now about some cancercenter commercial airing and not everyone is saved so why the fuck is it being advertised? So basically the cancer center is hoping people have cancer so they make money which is why I hate all doctors and anything connected to the medical field

Relax. If you get cancer just sit home and keep your fingers crossed and you too may not survive.

They are all white anyway......

who is all white?

who is all white?
White people..

who is all white?
White people..

You need to be in a mental hospital

Well ya know, when you take a twisted version of "capitalism" and make your health"care" and prison systems for profit, the foundational motivation is profit, meaning we need continually diseased rather than cured folks and a constant predictable recidivism rate.

who is all white?
White people..

Can I join you?

who is all white?
White people..

Can I join you?

Why must you talk so fucking stupid?

White people..

Can I join you?

No worse than an idiot that doesn't understand medical prognostication..

The medical field is.............SLIME!!!!!!!!
I am sure you will think that when your appendix becomes inflamed and your life is in danger....

Can I join you?

No worse than an idiot that doesn't understand medical prognostication..

The medical field is.............SLIME!!!!!!!!
I am sure you will think that when your appendix becomes inflamed and your life is in danger....

And get charged $100,000

Forum List

Back