Must be nice to be a white guy when it comes to dating

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
They get to choose between Indian, Chinese, Black, or white woman when looking for a mate. Black guys on the otherhand can only date black women, fat ugly white women, and indian or chinese don't seem to be interested

I would hope this is not because these women think ALL WHITE MEN have money. It sucks man

It so depressing when I see a nice looking black women with a white guy.

Maybe you should try losing 300 pounds first.

And moving out of your mother's basement would help too.

latest

They like to date white men because white men will pay for the date.
Oh and the woman don't have to worry their date will take off running from a cop or parole officer.

Oh and the woman don't have to worry their date will take off running from a cop or parole officer.

Me not know all black men were criminals

You must have read that on the internet somewhere , the only women you've ever dated are either unconscious or tied up.

They get to choose between Indian, Chinese, Black, or white woman when looking for a mate. Black guys on the otherhand can only date black women, fat ugly white women, and indian or chinese don't seem to be interested

I would hope this is not because these women think ALL WHITE MEN have money. It sucks man

I'm just glad to be able to induce your depression.

That's the Furry we've come to know.

There are only two kinda of negros. Convicted and awaiting trial.
Says the poster who lives in a trailer in the middle of nowhere and has a sausage fest of avatars.
That's what I'd call credible!

It's nice to be a white man all of the time. You should try it sometime.

Nah, don't buy it. Too many here bitching, whining, moaning, caterwauling about being mistreated, all the damn time, every day.

Why is it that so many blacks both mens and womans have such difficulty with the English language? It's not that hard to master and leaves a much better impression and immediate respect. If I was a black I would first learn how to communicate without appearing ignorant.

It's nice to be a white man all of the time. You should try it sometime.

Nah, don't buy it. Too many here bitching, whining, moaning, caterwauling about being mistreated, all the damn time, every day.

True that. They don't realize how good they do have it. It sickens me to see so many whites bellyaching about their plight.

Forum List

Back