Why Would Holocaust Deniers Lie.

The point is that the goal of the Nazis was to expel the Jews. Not exterminate them.

Up to 1939, maybe. But then after invading Poland, France, Belgium the Netherlands, Greece, Yugoslavia and later the Soviet Union, the nazis suddenly found themselves hving to deal with the bulk of Europe's Jewish population. Epic fail on the expulsion front, don't you think? So if you can't expel them....let's go have chat about it...I know a nice villa near Wannsee...

And how were they supposedly killed. I have no doubt that some were. But most likely not as many as the Jews or the Allied victors would like people to think. And it is absolutely certain that they weren't gassed. So where does that leave your brainwashed ideas.

Oh dear, you only have to look at what happened in the former Yugosalvia, Omarska for example, to see well documented cases of how easy it is to kill people in a concentration camp, and the Serbs really weren't trying that hard compared to the Nazis.

Personally I don't care about numbers, as Stalin famously said, "The death of one man is a tragedy; the deaths of millions is a statistic." Quibbling over numbers, isn't the point.

The point is that Nazi Germany deliberately and systematically set out to segregate and then eradicate/exterminate an entire group of human beings based on their religion or just because they were perceived to be "different" according to racist pseudoscience.

Constantine was not even a Christian, although it was rumored he converted on his death bed. Constantine was nothing more than a warmongering statist. Perhaps this is why Constantine left out the book of Enoch from his Bible, because the book of Enoch has many verses condemning the kings and nations of the earth in regard to their treatment of it's citizens and the poor and how they will all be judged and condemned to an everlasting hell.
Constantine didn't compile the Bible. That was done by church leaders. He didn't care what was included; he just wanted Christian against Christian violence to end. The final compilation wasn't completed until after his death anyway.

Constantine established a church run by the state. Those that then came after Constantine were cookie cutter statists.

That is why such evils were inflicted such as Inquisitions and Crusades after Constantine was long dead.

So yea, I'm sure the book of Enoch unnerved the church leaders who were by then in bed with the state just as much as it would have Constantine.

Before Constantine, Christianity was a peaceful religion despite being thrown to the lions and persecuted the world over.

The point is that the goal of the Nazis was to expel the Jews. Not exterminate them.

Up to 1939, maybe. But then after invading Poland, France, Belgium the Netherlands, Greece, Yugoslavia and later the Soviet Union, the nazis suddenly found themselves hving to deal with the bulk of Europe's Jewish population. Epic fail on the expulsion front, don't you think? So if you can't expel them....let's go have chat about it...I know a nice villa near Wannsee...

And how were they supposedly killed. I have no doubt that some were. But most likely not as many as the Jews or the Allied victors would like people to think. And it is absolutely certain that they weren't gassed. So where does that leave your brainwashed ideas.

Oh dear, you only have to look at what happened in the former Yugosalvia, Omarska for example, to see well documented cases of how easy it is to kill people in a concentration camp, and the Serbs really weren't trying that hard compared to the Nazis.

Personally I don't care about numbers, as Stalin famously said, "The death of one man is a tragedy; the deaths of millions is a statistic." Quibbling over numbers, isn't the point.

The point is that Nazi Germany deliberately and systematically set out to segregate and then eradicate/exterminate an entire group of human beings based on their religion or just because they were perceived to be "different" according to racist pseudoscience.

Many wonder how the Holocaust occurred. However, all one has to do is look at the mini Holocausts that led up to the main Holocaust in order to see that it was merely a natural climax to Jew hatred spanning centuries in Europe.

Let them piss around discussing just how bad that Holocaust was, it makes little difference really.

As I said before, the Jews would have to be plum crazy to give up their Zionist nation. I predict at some point the Jew haters will try to force them off their land and push them back into the ovens.

Constantine established a church run by the state. Those that then came after Constantine were cookie cutter statists..
Constantine didn't care about running the church; he just wanted peace after the recent civil wars. Like I said, the books that went into the Bible weren't something he had a hand in and weren't completely compiled until after his death. Repeating the same erroneous statements you did earlier, doesn't change the facts.

Constantine was not even a Christian, although it was rumored he converted on his death bed. Constantine was nothing more than a warmongering statist. Perhaps this is why Constantine left out the book of Enoch from his Bible, because the book of Enoch has many verses condemning the kings and nations of the earth in regard to their treatment of it's citizens and the poor and how they will all be judged and condemned to an everlasting hell.
Constantine didn't compile the Bible. That was done by church leaders. He didn't care what was included; he just wanted Christian against Christian violence to end. The final compilation wasn't completed until after his death anyway.

Constantine established a church run by the state. Those that then came after Constantine were cookie cutter statists.

That is why such evils were inflicted such as Inquisitions and Crusades after Constantine was long dead.

So yea, I'm sure the book of Enoch unnerved the church leaders who were by then in bed with the state just as much as it would have Constantine.

Before Constantine, Christianity was a peaceful religion despite being thrown to the lions and persecuted the world over.

so true-------Christianity was a kind of sect of Judaism------UNTIL the EMPEROR OF ROME et al decided to PERVERT IT and USE it as tool of genocide and brutal
IMPERIALISM--------maybe someday it will recover. Sorry folks----but I have a very bad feeling about Pope Frances--------of course I have been known to be wrong-----on rare occassions

Constantine established a church run by the state. Those that then came after Constantine were cookie cutter statists..
Constantine didn't care about running the church; he just wanted peace after the recent civil wars. Like I said, the books that went into the Bible weren't something he had a hand in and weren't completely compiled until after his death. Repeating the same erroneous statements you did earlier, doesn't change the facts.

your statement is INFANTILE--------Constantine did not function entirely alone-----
the fact that he died before the blue print for Imperialism and Genocide was entirely
complete is a moot point. Muhummad died before the Koran was complete too----
but he was also a LARGE CORPORATION--------him and his friends and pals and fellow rapist murderers (sahabat nabi) Abu Bakr the Nazi pig took up the
task of mass oppression and genocide just as Queen Isabella laughed her way thru the murders and oppressions of hundreds of thousands based on the principles of
CONSTANTINE during the Spanish Inquisition (may Montezuma----one of the many victims of that bitch-------rest in peace). Keep in mind------your genocidal pal SADDAM HUSSEIN claimed lineage to the nabi pig himself and ----the current
CALIPHA DOG------Baghdadi-----named himself after-------one of those sahabat nabi pigs------ABU BAKR

your statement is INFANTILE--------Constantine did not function entirely alone-----the fact that he died before the blue print for Imperialism and Genocide was entirely
complete is a moot point. Muhummad died before the Koran was complete too----but he was also a LARGE CORPORATION--------him and his friends and pals and fellow rapist murderers (sahabat nabi) Abu Bakr the Nazi pig took up thetask of mass oppression and genocide just as Queen Isabella laughed her way thru the murders and oppressions of hundreds of thousands based on the principles of CONSTANTINE during the Spanish Inquisition (may Montezuma----one of the many victims of that bitch-------rest in peace). Keep in mind------your genocidal pal SADDAM HUSSEIN claimed lineage to the nabi pig himself and ----the current
CALIPHA DOG------Baghdadi-----named himself after-------one of those sahabat nabi pigs------ABU BAKR
I'm infantile?!?! Pot, kettle, black! :cool-45:

your statement is INFANTILE--------Constantine did not function entirely alone-----the fact that he died before the blue print for Imperialism and Genocide was entirely
complete is a moot point. Muhummad died before the Koran was complete too----but he was also a LARGE CORPORATION--------him and his friends and pals and fellow rapist murderers (sahabat nabi) Abu Bakr the Nazi pig took up thetask of mass oppression and genocide just as Queen Isabella laughed her way thru the murders and oppressions of hundreds of thousands based on the principles of CONSTANTINE during the Spanish Inquisition (may Montezuma----one of the many victims of that bitch-------rest in peace). Keep in mind------your genocidal pal SADDAM HUSSEIN claimed lineage to the nabi pig himself and ----the current
I'm infantile?!?! Pot, kettle, black! :cool-45:

yes-----infantile------you claimed that CONSTANTINE was entirely alone in his
ROLE AS EMPEROR OF ROME-----and as steward of the NICEAN COUNCIL that
controlled the compilation of the New testament was completely OUT OF HIS HANDS and had nothing to do with the agenda of that EMPIRE-------that idea is INFANTILE. Emperors do not function in a vacuum----------Emperors of the huge and vast IMPERIALISTIC EMPIRES of history-----certainly do not function alone.
Projects controlled by those empire (like the NICEAN council) do not function
in a vacuum either)
I am lucky------as a kid I read lots-------from superman comics to the works of
Isaac Asimov-----to the Islamo Nazi propaganda compiled thruout the 20th century----all the way to the New testament (very available in my very WASP town) and later on the Old testament-----less available but they did show up here and there.-----to the comic plays of Aristophanes. I has no FORMAL religious instruction except
for a dozen or so stints in protestant sunday school-----I was not convinced that the
easter bunny dropped off the jelly beans THUS I learned to think for myself.

The New Testament was a reaction to the fact that the PHARISEES of 'palestina'---refused to lick roman ass

As I said before, the Jews would have to be plum crazy to give up their Zionist nation. I predict at some point the Jew haters will try to force them off their land and push them back into the ovens.

Disagree. Zionism is basicaly a "suicide cult" if the whole Jewish population of the world ever decide to relocate there. Putting all your eggs in one basket has never been a good idea. Judaism has survived for this long only because they have been a series of scattered populations.

Disagree. Zionism is basicaly a "suicide cult" if the whole Jewish population of the world ever decide to relocate there. Putting all your eggs in one basket has never been a good idea. Judaism has survived for this long only because they have been a series of scattered populations.

so? it happens that you are right-------scores and scored of "cultures" and
"civilizations" that were contemporary of ancient jewish culture are no longer
extant-------that originated in the TUMULTUOUS middle east-----in fact MOST
are no longer extant-------jews did travel about-----and there were always groups of jews scattered thruout the "OLD WORLD" -----albeit with eyes on Jerusalem
-----and Judaism and Hebrew as a language------did survive. Even Egyptian culture dropped dead as did SUMERIAN -----both culture and language

Well you were the one who called Northern Europeans a bunch of drunkards.

no-----I did not call northern Europeans "a bunch of drunkards"------I cited a bit of actual information on prevalence of alcoholism in various populations. In the USA there is a very high prevalence of alcoholism in both black americans and in
Native americans. It is notable that alcoholism is relatively rare in
American Italians and American jews. Some people have attributed those stats
to the fact that both Italians and jews do not MYSTIFY wine

irosie91,
Any drinkenness probably has more to do with culture than it does to genetics. Also, you know that I hate Jews right down to their core. But I have to hand it to the Jew doctor or student doctor who recently who tried to stop a negroid from abducting a drunk White woman off the street. Though obviously, he probably didn't think he would get shot. He was lucky to have lived. But with all the racemixing and multiethnic bullshit the Jews try to sell to the American public, if he had been murdered, it would have been poetic justice.

for the record-----alcoholism is associated with a genetic disposition-----one of theissues is the activity of the liver enzyme group ---the Alcohol dehydrogenases---
it is also associated with the incidence of endogenous depression----another condition with a genetic predisposition

What you say in this instance could be true. But consider this. You say that Italians aren't as alcoholic. But aren't they more prone to drink wine than those from northern Europe? Even giving it to their kids, (Though from what I have heard, they sometimes water it down) That sounds kind of alcoholic to me. Also, I heard an apparent expert say once that even if you only drank once a year, as long as you felt you NEEDED to drink that one time, you were an alcoholic. Maybe they were right and maybe they were wrong. But that's what I heard.

your post indicates that you are an idiot. A to the "experts" you "Hear" try to ignore those mutterings at the methadone clinic

Are you saying that those newspaper articles are made up? Are you that far gone? Who in the hell would want to do that. I know I wouldn't. When coming up with things that paint the jews in a bad light, the last thing you need to do is make stuff up.

Jews in Western Europe suffered horribly for centuries. They were made to wear special cloths and symbols, kicked out of entire countries, put in ghettos and rounded up and killed. All of the oppression you saw in Nazi Germany had already been done to the European Jew, but on a larger scale.

This is all well documented.

Jews would have to be crazy to give up their homeland.

well-----not exactly-------it is true that the legal code that ADOLF used to legalize
genocide of jews was nothing new-------in fact it was invented by CONSTANTINE----
emperor of Rome----300 AD--------the jerk who vilified the "pharasees" in his NT
to justify his Nazi filth--------BUT the Nazis did it more efficiently
Jews in Western Europe suffered horribly for centuries. They were made to wear special cloths and symbols, kicked out of entire countries, put in ghettos and rounded up and killed. All of the oppression you saw in Nazi Germany had already been done to the European Jew, but on a larger scale.

This is all well documented.

Jews would have to be crazy to give up their homeland.

well-----not exactly-------it is true that the legal code that ADOLF used to legalize
genocide of jews was nothing new-------in fact it was invented by CONSTANTINE----
emperor of Rome----300 AD--------the jerk who vilified the "pharasees" in his NT
to justify his Nazi filth--------BUT the Nazis did it more efficiently

Still going on about that supposed "genocide" thing I see. Are you going to bring up that bullshit "6 million" figure too?

Wasn't the bible compiled at the councel of trent or something?

so? it happens that you are right-------scores and scored of "cultures" and
"civilizations" that were contemporary of ancient jewish culture are no longer
extant-------that originated in the TUMULTUOUS middle east-----in fact MOST
are no longer extant-------jews did travel about-----and there were always groups of jews scattered thruout the "OLD WORLD" -----albeit with eyes on Jerusalem
-----and Judaism and Hebrew as a language------did survive. Even Egyptian culture dropped dead as did SUMERIAN -----both culture and language

But the Jews paid a price for their racism. That is why unlike the descendants of the extint civilizations, there are only about 14 million Jews in the world.

I don't know who may have died in any yugoslav or serbian "death camps." But if it was happening to muslims, who cares. I sure as hell don't. Also, Germany's problems WERE caused by the Jews. There is nothing "pseudo" about it. Just as there is nothing "pseudo" about what they're doing to this country. Also, I don't know for sure if it is true, because I wasn't there. But after WW I, parts of Germany became part of Poland. Before Germany invaded Poland, I have heard it said that ethnic Germans in Poland were being slaughtered. Most likely by Polish Jews with the Polish government turning a blind eye. So Germany HAD to invade.

Let's say that this didn't happen and war hadn't broke out. (That is, until Russia invaded the west) What do you think would have happened, more supposed "eradication/extermination" of the Jews or more deportations.

Many wonder how the Holocaust occurred. However, all one has to do is look at the mini Holocausts that led up to the main Holocaust in order to see that it was merely a natural climax to Jew hatred spanning centuries in Europe.

Let them piss around discussing just how bad that Holocaust was, it makes little difference really.

Jews weren't gassed. And probably very few were burnt up in ovens. I doubt if the Germans had the spare fuel to do so. Also after the war, the Russians made buildings look like gas chambers at Auschwitz. They also built a smoke stack at their crematorium. But they didn't bother to actually connect it to the crematorium. And judging from the "oven" bullshit you spout, they didn't need to.

no-----I did not call northern Europeans "a bunch of drunkards"------I cited a bit of actual information on prevalence of alcoholism in various populations. In the USA there is a very high prevalence of alcoholism in both black americans and in
Native americans. It is notable that alcoholism is relatively rare in
American Italians and American jews. Some people have attributed those stats
to the fact that both Italians and jews do not MYSTIFY wine

irosie91,
Any drinkenness probably has more to do with culture than it does to genetics. Also, you know that I hate Jews right down to their core. But I have to hand it to the Jew doctor or student doctor who recently who tried to stop a negroid from abducting a drunk White woman off the street. Though obviously, he probably didn't think he would get shot. He was lucky to have lived. But with all the racemixing and multiethnic bullshit the Jews try to sell to the American public, if he had been murdered, it would have been poetic justice.

for the record-----alcoholism is associated with a genetic disposition-----one of theissues is the activity of the liver enzyme group ---the Alcohol dehydrogenases---
it is also associated with the incidence of endogenous depression----another condition with a genetic predisposition

What you say in this instance could be true. But consider this. You say that Italians aren't as alcoholic. But aren't they more prone to drink wine than those from northern Europe? Even giving it to their kids, (Though from what I have heard, they sometimes water it down) That sounds kind of alcoholic to me. Also, I heard an apparent expert say once that even if you only drank once a year, as long as you felt you NEEDED to drink that one time, you were an alcoholic. Maybe they were right and maybe they were wrong. But that's what I heard.

your post indicates that you are an idiot. A to the "experts" you "Hear" try to ignore those mutterings at the methadone clinic

Are you saying that those newspaper articles are made up? Are you that far gone? Who in the hell would want to do that. I know I wouldn't. When coming up with things that paint the jews in a bad light, the last thing you need to do is make stuff up.

what "newspaper articles"?? you are using another Josef Goebbels
technique------utterly baseless innuendo. I am not surprised --he also
shoved cyanide down the throats of his five toddlers for the glory of your
'god' ADOLF

I don't know who may have died in any yugoslav or serbian "death camps." But if it was happening to muslims, who cares. I sure as hell don't. Also, Germany's problems WERE caused by the Jews. There is nothing "pseudo" about it. Just as there is nothing "pseudo" about what they're doing to this country. Also, I don't know for sure if it is true, because I wasn't there. But after WW I, parts of Germany became part of Poland. Before Germany invaded Poland, I have heard it said that ethnic Germans in Poland were being slaughtered. Most likely by Polish Jews with the Polish government turning a blind eye. So Germany HAD to invade.

Let's say that this didn't happen and war hadn't broke out. (That is, until Russia invaded the west) What do you think would have happened, more supposed "eradication/extermination" of the Jews or more deportations.

After WW1 Poland was reconstituted in almost all it's original form from the defunct Austro-Hungarian, Gwerman and Russian Empire. There's nothing in mainstream history regarding any killings of ethnic Germans before September 1939, where's your evidence for this allegation?

Had war not broken out, it is quite possible that all Jewish Germans would have been expelled from Hitler's Germany and that would have been an end to the matter. The extermination option was arrived at once the "drang nach osten" resulted in the acquisition of territories containing large Jewish populations which could not be easily expelled. The Nazis lust for lebensraum merely created more problems for themselves and they arrived at the solution that most suited their collective temprament.

Forum List

Back