Why would conservatives vote for DeSantis?

It's not a schools responsibility. Evidently your school groomed you

Yes it is
Homosexuals are part of the school community.

Children need to learn that if they are homosexual, that is OK
They need to learn to treat homosexuals with respect.

They don’t always learn that at home…….often the opposite

Yes it is

No it's not. Get my children with it? You're going to get hurt

Bank it

Yes it is

Psychopathic tendencies as well as some mental illness are also part of the school community. Do children need to know that is OK as well? Why do you think homosexuality is OK in the first place, it is a mental illness. Mental illness is part of our society, should we just accept and promote it? Treating other humans with respect can be taught without homosexual indoctrination.

Gfy, you have absolutely no idea about our children....and stay away from them. You'll get hurt
RW apparently thinks teaching children that homosexuality is abnormal is 'hatred.' RW apparently can't hold two thoughts at the same time such as: Homosexuality is abnormal but don't treat them badly. They have problems.

RW and others apparently want to teach children that homosexuality is normal and BTW 'you might have those same feelings.' It's called recruitment and grooming.

Gfy, you have absolutely no idea about our children....and stay away from them. You'll get hurt

I have no issues if your children turn out to be gay. There is nothing wrong with it.
Thankfully, our society is more tolerant of gays than you are

RW apparently thinks teaching children that homosexuality is abnormal is 'hatred.' RW apparently can't hold two thoughts at the same time such as: Homosexuality is abnormal but don't treat them badly. They have problems.

That dumbfuck represents nearly all leftists

I'm done, totally done with them

I have no issues if your children turn out to be gay. There is nothing wrong with it.
Thankfully, our society is more tolerant of gays than you are
Children who are gay have a mental illness that should be dealt with not condoned. That is not intolerance, stop lying troll-boi.

Ask any homosexual if someone groomed or “turned them” against their will
They will tell you they always had those feelings.

We need schools to teach that it is OK to be gay and it is OK if others are gay

How true and accurate is it that they actually had homosexual feelings when they were five or seven years old? When they were in preschool, they were supposedly already LGBTQA+, with a rainbow-colored lunchbox? Bullshit.

I didn't have sex-ed until I was in seventh or eighth grade. When I was 7, 8, and 9 years old, I wasn't thinking of girls sexually. They had the cooties until I was like ten. This is back in the early 80s when a boy could be feminine and a girl could be a tomboy without having their minds filled with LGBTQA+ propaganda. The little feminine boy and masculine little girl, eventually just grew out of it as they physiologically and hormonally developed. Sure perhaps a few of them became gay or lesbian, but that wasn't the norm, most of them just grew out of it and that's it. The little "girly boy" started noticing the girls and had a crush on a girl and the tomboy had a crush on a boy. Today children are bombarded with LGBTQA+.

Children who are gay have a mental illness that should be dealt with not condoned. That is not intolerance, stop lying troll-boi.

Why we can’t have Conservatives control our school systems

No such thing

Show me any homosexual who claims they were groomed

‘We don’t talk about the women and we need to talk about it’: Creator says she was groomed by 26-year-old at age 12​

‘I literally lost organs:’ Why detransitioned teens regret changing genders​

Helena Kerschner, a 23-year-old detransitioner from Cincinnati, Ohio, who was born a biological female, first felt gender dysphoric at age 14. She says Tumblr sites filled with transgender activist content spurred her transition.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back