Why would any sane person want to watch goofy ass Eli Manning on Monday Night?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
That mutherfucker has always been borderline retarded and cant believe ESPN has given him airtime to talk during on Monday Night. He sounds retarded and looks retarded. I cant believe he is someones father

Monday Night Football hasn't been tremendous since Cosell left the announcing position.

Mr. Cosell had a lot of gravitas.

I remember MNF when it was Frank, Al and Dan. That opening song was awesome, "Frank and Al and Dan and that bang bang show!!"

That mutherfucker has always been borderline retarded and cant believe ESPN has given him airtime to talk during on Monday Night. He sounds retarded and looks retarded. I cant believe he is someones father
Already this shit-faced on Monday night?

Him and his brother are on espn 2 commenting about the monday night game with guests
I'm just fuggin with ya bro..................You got 2 brothers with 2 SBs each
MNF hasn't been the same since Cosell was puking on everyones shoes

Im not on tv
Thank goodness, you would be a disaster, I leave TV to the pros, like Peyton or Eli, it more entertaining than you ever thought of being. Eli has more playoff wins than the Cowboys for the last 20 plus years.

Thank goodness, you would be a disaster, I leave TV to the pros, like Peyton or Eli, it more entertaining than you ever thought of being. Eli has more playoff wins than the Cowboys for the last 20 plus years.
Eli is half retarded

Monday night games and Thursday night games have the same problem in my view. There is nothing really important to talk about on the pre-game. The Sunday games have been played, analyzed, rehashed, dissected, reanalyzed, re-rehashed, put back together and dissected once more through what, 12 different networks and about 60 pundits. There is nothing much to talk about so they have to put a bunch of fluff into the broadcast. Maybe someday they will find someone who is both engaging and entertaining and football relevant...but whomever they find will have the same limitation of not being able to add much light to the Sunday contests that were analyzed yada yada yada.

The remedy? Just play the damn game. For a 6:20PM kick off, start the broadcast at 6PM. Talk about Team A and Team B for a few minutes; what to watch out for and play the game. Pretty simple.

As for the Eli/Peyton banter fest...its actually one of the better attempts at the genre of generating interest where there is none. That isn't to say it's good television because it isn't. I don't thin its anything the Mannings are doing or not doing. It's a losing hand they're playing.

Did you enjoy the Raiders game today. Lol.

I dont watch pro football so I’ve never seen manning on MNF

So no comment

Forum List

Back