Why would any sane person want to watch goofy ass Eli Manning on Monday Night?

You seen eli on TV before so you know what im talking about
All I gave seen are promo ads for the game

But since I dont intend to watch I have not paid much attention

Last edited:
That mutherfucker has always been borderline retarded and cant believe ESPN has given him airtime to talk during on Monday Night. He sounds retarded and looks retarded. I cant believe he is someones father
It’s true. Payton is good but Eli, even after a few weeks is still stiff and can’t talk. No banter ability.

Eli is half retarded
If 5 guys are in a huddle and everyone is joking Eli says nothing and just laughs. You’re not even sure he understands the jokes.

Hes probably a savant when it comes to being a quarterback.

They recovered and still on

The kicker was injured earlier in the game. They didnt have a kicker
Boy I was wishing the Seahawks would come back and tie it and win in overtime. You're telling me no one on the team could kick that chip shot in?

1638286410147.png

Well its not a chip shot anymore because of the retarded commissioner. he moved it back
He moved field goals back? No he didn't retard. They weren't going for 2 instead of the extra point. They were up 8 and it was 4th down. They were on the 5 yard line middle of the field. Someone said they didn't have a kicker. BULLSHIT. They had a punter right? You telling me the punter can't kick a 20 yard field goal? Not buying it.

I wish that would have cost the Redskins the game. My dad called me yesterday and said the exact same thing. The coach gambled, and he got lucky. He should have kicked the FIELD GOAL not extra point and went up 11. Instead they turned the ball over and Seattle scored. They just didn't score the 2 point conversion.

Then they almost recovered the onside kick. TWICE! Washington's coach was shitting his pants. What would the media say the next day if they would have lost that game? FIRE HIM.

He moved field goals back? No he didn't retard. They weren't going for 2 instead of the extra point. They were up 8 and it was 4th down. They were on the 5 yard line middle of the field. Someone said they didn't have a kicker. BULLSHIT. They had a punter right? You telling me the punter can't kick a 20 yard field goal? Not buying it.

I wish that would have cost the Redskins the game. My dad called me yesterday and said the exact same thing. The coach gambled, and he got lucky. He should have kicked the FIELD GOAL not extra point and went up 11. Instead they turned the ball over and Seattle scored. They just didn't score the 2 point conversion.

Then they almost recovered the onside kick. TWICE! Washington's coach was shitting his pants. What would the media say the next day if they would have lost that game? FIRE HIM.
That kicker should be released. he is useless

That kicker should be released. he is useless
Just crazy to go for it on 4th and goal with 5 yards to get.

Cowboys and dak are proving to be mediocre. They will play the Saints. Will they win? But still dallas will win its division. So maybe they are resting players where if it was a close race they’d play them. That’s what I would do. Plus you give your second string game time experience to get better. Win your division, then who knows in the playoffs. But just like Matthew stafford, I don’t think dak or Dallas have what it takes to win it all.

At least I hope. I hate dallas. Americas team. The big D. Fuck them. Lol

Just crazy to go for it on 4th and goal with 5 yards to get.

Cowboys and dak are proving to be mediocre. They will play the Saints. Will they win? But still dallas will win its division. So maybe they are resting players where if it was a close race they’d play them. That’s what I would do. Plus you give your second string game time experience to get better. Win your division, then who knows in the playoffs. But just like Matthew stafford, I don’t think dak or Dallas have what it takes to win it all.

At least I hope. I hate dallas. Americas team. The big D. Fuck them. Lol
Nothing is a sure win with Dak as QB

Nothing is a sure win with Dak as QB
So you see it too? Like romo, I just don’t see him winning a Super Bowl. But then I’ve been wrong before.

The best game I saw Dak play ever he lost. It was the first game of the year aga8nst Brady. I think that loss broke his spirit. Fucked with his head. He played great. Brady played better

So you see it too? Like romo, I just don’t see him winning a Super Bowl. But then I’ve been wrong before.

The best game I saw Dak play ever he lost. It was the first game of the year aga8nst Brady. I think that loss broke his spirit. Fucked with his head. He played great. Brady played better
He is ASS on 3rd down

Forum List

Back