the Chiefs are absolutely destroying the Raiders in their own stadium !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Mahomes has thrown 5 td's no interceptions Kelce seams to have gotten his game back ! Hill is running like a maniac ! and Helaire will be back next week ! and the Chiefs defense is playing well ! the Chiefs are back !

1636953611404.png

Yeah...I described it as a "put up or shut up" contest...the Chiefs shut the Raiders up...big time. We're still a damn site better than the Texans though.

I tuned into that game to satisfy my curiosity on if they were going to have large crowds there or not the fact Vegas is the most piss poor major city in the country and while they do not have the attendance problems to the extremes that the chargers do playing in LA where they have half empty stadiums all the time and the majority of the fans are from the opposing teams,the move to vegas as far as home field advantage for them has not been an advantage at all. While they did pack the stadium in and it was full not having the problems the chargers do in LA,and while not the majority of the fans were chiefs fans which is always the case for the chargers in LA,the Raiders do NOT have the homefield advantage there they enjoyed in Oakland. To no surprise,they are having the same problem the Hockey team out there has.as Is the case with the hockey team,the Raiders games there in vegas is a neautral site.Half the fans there in the stadium were Raiders fans,the other half chiefs fans. Vegas being the tourist town it is,is always going to have that problem. This was the CHIEFS,their arch rival they have had a huge rivaly with for decades. This was a prime time game and all the more reason why the majority of the fans at that game should have been Raider fans yet it was half and half.will only be worse with teams that are horrible and not fun to watch. the NFL is fucking themselves in the ass with these relocation moves.

Forum List

Back