Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

In fact the direct order was from Glenn Simpson, who was working to Hillary, but with Ohr as coordinator back to Obama.

Hey, it's just treason - you democrats do it all the time.
Also a figment of your vivid imagination.

Take your pills grandpa. The visions are setting in. The CIA isn’t talking to you through your dental implants.

Why aren’t Trumpistas the fascists, since they attempted to assassinate democracy on 1/6?

Why aren't you Nazis sentient?

{
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
}

I know you Nazis want to harshly punish any and all dissent. But protesting an election that was highly questionable is actually part of our Constitution.

And I get that you're at war to end the Constitution.

But the only attempt to "assassinate democracy" is by you Nazis in you effort to destroy the 1st amendment and outlaw protest.

I know that the the protesters at the Reichstag Fire didn't meet your usual standards, no building burned, no stores looted, no women raped as is customary at a democrat protest. Still, protesting is protected until you Nazis are able to overthrow our Republic and Constitution. I know you're working hard to do that.

I guess when you decide you can change the definition of violence, then you can declare any speech illegal.

Isn’t that right?

Was your Kristallnacht "violence?"

Nazi to English Dictionary:

Peaceful Protest (awww)

1660768043529.png

Insurrection: (AURRRGGGGG)

1660768109355.png

Also a figment of your vivid imagination.

Take your pills grandpa. The visions are setting in. The CIA isn’t talking to you through your dental implants.

Awe, does exposure make the little Nazi haz a sadz?

He isn’t releasing the affidavit, Simp.

Obviously hiding something.
There's a hearing tomorrow. I wish I could be there to witness the judge as he laughs the petition out of court. Does your boy know that the NYT, that he hates & calls "fake news" is one of the petitioners? :abgg2q.jpg:

You Trump asslickers have enough Kleenex on hand for the tears when the judge tosses it?

Last edited:
No board Dimwinger can explain all the secrecy and cover ups?
They'll keep it secret until they can't any longer. It will be just as weak and lame as every other attack they've staged. November is coming and they need something to distract from the investigations that the Rs will be doing next year.

I left a LOT of them out
View attachment 683900

You Nazis engaged in a 2 year long Kristallnacht, after all.

View attachment 683901

Are you one of the Brown Shirts in the above photo?
Notice how you shifted the topic from standing peacefully outside a house to actual acts of violence.

Moving the goalposts.

The point is the right has become increasingly violent and radicalized and releasing the witness names serves ONE purpose and ONE purpose only. Giving Trump and his devout supporters the opportunity to intimidate them.

He seems to be hiding something. Why all the secrecy on what they told the judge to get the search warrant?

Given the track record of the FBI lying to courts one would think he would be more transparent

They are claiming they just want to protect the identity of the witnesses.....obviously not true....they could release what they told the judge and just block out the names of the witnessess.

Notice how you shifted the topic from standing peacefully outside a house to actual acts of violence.
You did that with the Nazi response anytime you fascists are on the rope.

BUH MUH REICHSTAG FIRE

You start spewing about the Reichstag Fire, I'm definitely pointing out the Kristallnacht you waged against America.

Moving the goalposts.

Indeed.

The point is the right has become increasingly violent and radicalized and releasing the witness names serves ONE purpose and ONE purpose only. Giving Trump and his devout supporters the opportunity to intimidate them.

No, you Nazis are the violent ones, and we have the receipts.

Two YEARS of Kristallnacht by your Brown Shirts - an ARMED INSURRECTION by democrat troops where you seized American territory and held it by military force for 10 weeks.

All that is required for democrats to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

You will not prevail this time - never again. Exposure is what you fear most - we will continue to expose your violence and your evil as you attack America and wage war on our Constitution.

They’re not terrorizing. They’re peaceful citizens exercising freedom of speech in a public space.

It’s 100% clear that Trump wants to make the witnesses public so his terrorists will go to work sending them death threats for cooperating with justice.
They are committing a felony, Simp.

Nope. It said they were going in for anything classified, government records. That’s about it.

Trump was hiding this materi

Nope. They saw the docs in June and asked Trump to add a lock to the room. They went back to get them with 30 FBI goons instead of using a subpoena.

I can’t believe your comparing peaceful speech in front of a house to a litany of death threats to a witness participating in the investigation of crimes.

That’s pretty low.
You need an education on the topic. It's illegal.

Forum List

Back