Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

that’s a weird thing to say…no that’s what people that want to create a narrative do.

i had nothing to do with the facts. I’m just telling you what they are
I doubt your ability to determine what is factual.

People often call things facts when they’re just lies.

Turns out we aren’t all little Vulcans.
true…who can forget the years we were dealing with the russian collusion hoax…started by lying demafasict, including the obama doj

true…who can forget the years we were dealing with the russian collusion hoax…started by lying demafasict, including the obama doj
Here was are dealing with your lies which you’ve relabeled truth.

But they’re still lies.

Here was are dealing with your lies which you’ve relabeled truth.

But they’re still lies.
here was are? i am not even sure you know what you are saying…you seem tongue tied…guess you need to wait til 8pm so Rachel Maddow can fill you back up with a narrative and talking points

here was are? i am not even sure you know what you are saying…you seem tongue tied…guess you need to wait til 8pm so Rachel Maddow can fill you back up with a narrative and talking points
You tell lies, pretend they’re the truth. It’s a character flaw.

TLDR for the thread

But I suspect someone pointed out the obvious:

The Affidavit was cooked up using leaked and planted stories by the DOJ as the evidence. IOW, it's another bogus attempt to frame Trump by the TDS Cult.

Libs love excuses for their illegal and immoral conduct by stating it’s for our own good

Ask your grown up. They can tell you after looking at this thread for two minutes.
haha “grown uo” is that what you call your cult handlers?

you clearly are running out of talking points…don’t worry Don Lemon comes on soon to tell you how to think

Tell me who tried to burn down the federal building. I want names.

The Cincinnati terrorist is named. He was a ultra-MAGA, radicalized by Trump, exactly like we said would happen.

Oh, you want to lie for your Reich.

1660856518295.png

Blood sucking disease spreaders.
Can’t think of a better description of Trump.

He rots the brains of his supporters and turns them into unthinking zombies while sucking their hard earned dollars up to support his lavish lifestyle.

Forum List

Back