Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

He’s hiding witnesses from Trump’s violent terrorists.
What witnesses would that be? They same guys who were there in June?

Remember, the warrant said they were just going back to get documents they left there in June.

Yeah, Gestapoland is big on stopping intimidation. Just ask the SC Justices terrorized by Dimtard mobs outside their homes.
People standing on a sidewalk aren’t terrorizing.

People showing up to FBI offices with rifles trying to break in are.

What witnesses would that be? They same guys who were there in June?

Remember, the warrant said they were just going back to get documents they left there in June.
The warrant didn’t say that at all. You morons just make up whatever you want, don’t you?

Learn to read.

I said the irregularities in the Trump tower attempted entrapment were part of the catalyst for the Durham investigation, not the subject. As for the Horowitz report, you're correct he is the Inspector General, not Oberfuhrer, which is that scumbag Garland.

Would you agree that what Simpson and Clinton with the help of Bruce Ohr did at Trump tower was espionage and skirted treason?
Your fantasies are not espionage or treason.

They are fantasies.

Trump’s campaign met with Russians. He lied. Plain and simple.

Every person in that sidewalk was guilty of a felony, Simp.

Gestapoland did nothing and one of your fellow travelers showed up to assassinate Kavanagh.

Every person in that sidewalk was guilty of a felony, Simp.

Gestapoland did nothing and one of your fellow travelers showed up to assassinate Kavanagh.
They’re not terrorizing. They’re peaceful citizens exercising freedom of speech in a public space.

It’s 100% clear that Trump wants to make the witnesses public so his terrorists will go to work sending them death threats for cooperating with justice.

Dumb fuck. It is illegal to be in front of SC justices homes expressing your displeasure with a ruling or your demand over an upcoming ruling
You can do that at the SC building
You are a new “gold member” newbie troll who keeps repeating your wish as fact which it isn’t you child.

Dumb fuck. It is illegal to be in front of SC justices homes expressing your displeasure with a ruling or you demand over an upcoming ruling
You can do that at the SC building
You are a new “gold member” newbie troll who keeps repeating your wish as fact which it isn’t you child.
I can’t believe your comparing peaceful speech in front of a house to a litany of death threats to a witness participating in the investigation of crimes.

That’s pretty low.

I can’t believe your comparing peaceful speech in front of a house to a litany of death threats to a witness participating in the investigation of crimes.

That’s pretty low.
I guess you live in a cave and have no home to go to for ordinary human confort.
People outside your home day and night chanting obscenities and their displeasure over your existence and rulings is most certainly not peaceful and is an existent, occurrent fact versus your theory that some unknown parties need protection
Once again, liberal worries and supposition presented as fact. We see though that

Last edited:
I guess you live in a cave and have no home to go to for ordinary human confort.
People outside your home day and night chanting obscenities and their displeasure over your existence and rulings is most certainly not peaceful and is an existent, occurrent fact versus yours theory that some unknown parties need protection
Once again, liberal worries and supposition presented as fact. We see though that
I guess when you decide you can change the definition of violence, then you can declare any speech illegal.

Isn’t that right?

Forum List

Back