Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

With all due respect, Faun...just as Hillary Clinton wasn't "any other citizen" when she was guilty of running the State Department through her hidden servers because she was the Democrat's candidate for President...Trump isn't "any other citizen" when he's the presumptive GOP candidate for President!
This action by the Biden DOJ was unprecedented!

LOLOL

She wasn't guilty just because you say she was. The FBI recommended no charges bd filed and the DoJ agreed.

And Trump's not running for office.

Correct, and never before has a president been as corrupt as DJT.
That procedure would be based on what exactly, Catcher?
As for corruption? Let's just wait and see what an investigation into Hunter, his Uncle and The Big Guy uncovers! When it comes to influence peddling...the Biden's are as dirty as they come!

LOLOL

She wasn't guilty just because you say she was. The FBI recommended no charges bd filed and the DoJ agreed.

And Trump's not running for office.
Gee, the DOJ agreed? Would that be the DOJ headed by Loretta Lynch? The person who had a secret meeting with Bill Clinton just days BEFORE that decision was made? Don't make me laugh...

Didn’t look the word up, I see.

Run along, Simp.

Nope, I'll keep rubbing it in your face... the DoJ doesn't show their game plan to the target of their investigation. Doing so would be stupid -- which is why you want them to throw in the towel of their investigation into Trump.

FaN1K7pWQAEEMko.jpg

Obama ran a scandal free administration, just like Biden is doing

Trump and his staff had over a hundred indictments
Yep, and here is the box score:

These are facts, Reagan and Bush II lead the numbers of staff being indicted and convicted.

The reason you guys want the sources and cooperating witnesses to be made public is so that you can have them inundated with death threats.

Yes , we know what the talking point is you’ve been groomed to say. Your leftist pals have already fallen in line and printed it 1000 times

These are facts, Reagan and Bush II lead the numbers of staff being indicted and convicted.
Daily Kos doesn't print "facts", Catcher...they print propaganda! Why bother even coming here with that?

I think it's become the little Communist midget is crooked as they come.
Remember when Garland was being sold as a 'moderate'? "Better take him now, coz Hillary won't apppoint someone nearly as moderate"
They lie about everything. It's true.

Gee, the DOJ agreed? Would that be the DOJ headed by Loretta Lynch? The person who had a secret meeting with Bill Clinton just days BEFORE that decision was made? Don't make me laugh...

LOL

Deflection noted and laughed at.

You dumb bastards haven’t figured out why that is. Sad and pathetic.

Should have been "wiretapped." That was a result of auto spell check. Meanwhile, in response to the bullshit claim that Trump was wiretapped, I pointed out there was no such evidence. How did you not get that?

Didn’t Don Lemon tell you? I wonder why?

Forum List

Back