Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

Can you give some examples of cases where the affidavit is released prior to charges being brought?
This is the first time a hack AG has invaded the home of the most likely next opponent of his boss, Simp.

Perhaps you have heard this described as “unprecedented”. Big word, look it up.

The DOJ doesn't care what you think. The DOJ proceeds without fear or favor. Why don't you go attack an FBI office?
Refusal to release that affidavit will most likely lead to violence. Not from me but I'm not part of the far right fringe. I think Garland is making an error in judgement. An error that's throwing a match on a political divide that's about as combustible as I've ever seen. I really don't want to see that.

Read your fricken post...idiot. #308 since you are so inept.

Should have been "wiretapped." That was a result of auto spell check. Meanwhile, in response to the bullshit claim that Trump was wiretapped, I pointed out there was no such evidence. How did you not get that?

Of course not. Don't be ridiculous. The affidavit is the "playbook" of their ongoing investigation. They're no more going to reveal it than one NFL team would share their playbook with the team they're playing.
1660623769524.png

With all due respect, BWK...that's the excuse that the authorities ALWAYS use when they're trying to hide how they conducted a suspect investigation! I'm sorry but the FBI doesn't warrant blind belief anymore. They've shown that the 7th floor in Washington has become totally political. With all of the things that look bad with this raid they need to show the affidavit so that people think they're not up to their old tricks again.
You remind me of this. Someone can tell you a record is broken a hundred times, and you'll continue repeating the same ignorant shit, pretending you never heard it once. THe DOJ has a procedure they follow, and they aren't going to change it for you. You aren't privileged, and nether am I.

Refusal to release that affidavit will most likely lead to violence. Not from me but I'm not part of the far right fringe. I think Garland is making an error in judgement. An error that's throwing a match on a political divide that's about as combustible as I've ever seen. I really don't want to see that.
The Far Right makes its own decisions. Law enforcement doesn't grant privileges to anyone because they are special. They aren't.

LOL

You moron, Trump had nothing to do with that. McConnell killed Garland's chance before Trump was even president.
More ignorance from BS Filter. Does that idiot know anything?

View attachment 683140

You remind me of this. Someone can tell you a record is broken a hundred times, and you'll continue repeating the same ignorant shit, pretending you never heard it once. THe DOJ has a procedure they follow, and they aren't going to change it for you. You aren't privileged, and nether am I.
They have a proceedure for getting a warrant to conduct a raid on the home of an Ex President of the United States? Interesting concept since it's never been done before!

This is the first time a hack AG has invaded the home of the most likely next opponent of his boss, Simp.

Perhaps you have heard this described as “unprecedented”. Big word, look it up.

Thanks for admitting the DoJ never releases the affidavit attached to a search warrant. Maybe now you'll stop asking why don't they release it.

The affidavit is the road map to the investigation. They’re not going to release it. Trump doesn’t even get to see it. Trump just banks on simple-minded folks like you who believe whatever he says.
A road map Merrick Gestapoland doesn’t want anyone to see.

Obviously hiding his corruption.

They have a procedure for getting a warrant to conduct a raid on the home of an Ex President of the United States? Interesting concept since it's never been done before!

Would that be the very same "procedure" that led the DOJ not to bring charges against Hillary Clinton for doing FAR worse than what they're accusing Trump of doing?

Thanks for admitting the DoJ never releases the affidavit attached to a search warrant. Maybe now you'll stop asking why don't they release it.
Didn’t look the word up, I see.

Run along, Simp.

And this is smart on the part of the DOJ. Why give Trump a chance to interfere with an ongoing investigation, harass potential trial witnesses and hone his obstructionist lies ahead of a potential trial. Garland Merrick is way ahead of Trump.

Yeah,!you leftists and your pol masters have been way ahead of Trump going on 6 years now.
HaahahahahahajHhahHHhHhaAa!

Should have been "wiretapped." That was a result of auto spell check. Meanwhile, in response to the bullshit claim that Trump was wiretapped, I pointed out there was no such evidence. How did you not get that?
They don't want to. Have fun Faun. This crowd is boring. I think next time you and I should invent something to disagree with and have a real debate. You'd be so much more interesting and fun than these clowns. You offer very intelligent/informative discussion. It would be nice for a change to be intimidated by an intelligent person. Lol! See ya later.

They have a proceedure for getting a warrant to conduct a raid on the home of an Ex President of the United States? Interesting concept since it's never been done before!
Correct, and never before has a president been as corrupt as DJT.

Same as any other citizen suspected of committing a crime which warrants a raid.
With all due respect, Faun...just as Hillary Clinton wasn't "any other citizen" when she was guilty of running the State Department through her hidden servers because she was the Democrat's candidate for President...Trump isn't "any other citizen" when he's the presumptive GOP candidate for President!
This action by the Biden DOJ was unprecedented!

Forum List

Back