Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

I'm amused by what you on the left are now trying to claim is "whataboutism", Faun! It's quite obviously nothing more than hypocrisy. Clinton got a pass for breaking the law...Trump does far less than she did and you think he should be jailed! It's farce.

Again, she was not guilty just because you say she is. Again, no one cares about your hurt feelings. Again, you want to talk about anyone but Trump. Again, that reveals even you suspect he's guilty.

Post your evidence that it was a random draw. I'll wait.
Great, post your evidence Reinhart was "chosen" for this case...

Translation: you lied.

Thanks for playin'.
thumbsup.gif

It's the US district court in Palm Beach, idiot! So why didn't the DOJ go to a full fledged Federal Judge and not a magistrate for something of this magnitude?
You're a moron.
County judges do not pick US district court magistrates.

March 15 2018
West Palm Beach attorney Bruce Reinhart on Thursday was officially appointed as a magistrate for the U.S. District Court in South Florida.

While word of his selection had leaked out months ago, the Miami-based court confirmed it in a news release. Reinhart, who replaces retiring Magistrate James Hopkins, will begin work at the federal courthouse in West Palm Beach on Monday, said Steven Larimore, federal court administrator.

Again, she was not guilty just because you say she is. Again, no one cares about your hurt feelings. Again, you want to talk about anyone but Trump. Again, that reveals even you suspect he's guilty.

My feelings are not hurt. I'm pissed off, and it's legitimate. Welcome to the future of your voting populace who feel their nation has been turned into a banana republic.

And you're right, after six years of you all dancing around the Mueller Report, the Steele Dossier, I'm dead sick of you hunting up whatever you think you have on Trump. If you don't understand that our nation does not act on "show me the man, I'll find the crime" then you're not worth the time I took to type this out. (not long though, I'm an exceedingly fast typist)

You're a moron.
County judges do not pick US district court magistrates.

March 15 2018
West Palm Beach attorney Bruce Reinhart on Thursday was officially appointed as a magistrate for the U.S. District Court in South Florida.

While word of his selection had leaked out months ago, the Miami-based court confirmed it in a news release. Reinhart, who replaces retiring Magistrate James Hopkins, will begin work at the federal courthouse in West Palm Beach on Monday, said Steven Larimore, federal court administrator.
What are you even babbling about "County judges" for, Smokin'? Magistrates are appointed by a majority vote of Federal Judges for that area. They're basically assistant judges there to help out the Federal Judges. So why would a Magistrate handle something of this gravity?

Then this must be 2008 because Oldestyle is committed to whataboutisms.

You think if you re-label two different applications of justice--which is really misjustice--"whataboutism", it means we can't talk about it.

We don't care. We are not playing your word games anymore.

What are you even babbling about "County judges" for, Smokin'? Magistrates are appointed by a majority vote of Federal Judges for that area. They're basically assistant judges there to help out the Federal Judges. So why would a Magistrate handle something of this gravity?

I'll answer!!

Because the cretins at the DOJ had to judge shop around to get their crooked warrant endorsed

You're the one who declared that it was a random draw, Faun! Prove it!
You won't because you made that up. Then you turn around and accuse me of lying? Typical...

No, I didn't say that. Now you're desperately trying to get me to prove something I didn't say because you can't prove something you did say.

Proves you lied.

And no, I didn't say Palm Beach County picked by random draw. I didn't actually say how this county picks. What I did say is judges are rotated, and in some jurisdictions, picked by random draw. Either way, they're not "chosen," as you falsely claimed.

My feelings are not hurt. I'm pissed off, and it's legitimate. Welcome to the future of your voting populace who feel their nation has been turned into a banana republic.

And you're right, after six years of you all dancing around the Mueller Report, the Steele Dossier, I'm dead sick of you hunting up whatever you think you have on Trump. If you don't understand that our nation does not act on "show me the man, I'll find the crime" then you're not worth the time I took to type this out. (not long though, I'm an exceedingly fast typist)

And no one cares about your feelings either. If Trump committed a crime, the government should absolutely go after him.

EmVGcExWMAMwlrG.jpg

No, I didn't say that. Now you're desperately trying to get me to prove something I didn't say because you can't prove something you did say.

Proves you lied.

And no, I didn't say Palm Beach County picked by random draw. I didn't actually say how this county picks. What I did say is judges are rotated, and in some jurisdictions, picked by random draw. Either way, they're not "chosen," as you falsely claimed.
"The judge was not picked for this case. Judges aren't assigned cases based on bias. Judges are rotated, usually by name. By random drawing in some jurisdictions." Faun

Judges are not picked by random draw. Do you even know what Judge Shopping means?

"The judge was not picked for this case. Judges aren't assigned cases based on bias. Judges are rotated, usually by name. By random drawing in some jurisdictions." Faun

Judges are not picked by random draw. Do you even know what Judge Shopping means?

Nothing in my post is inaccurate. Nothing in my post indicating which of those two methods of assigning cases to judges was employed in this case.

You made the claim they "chose" the judge but then unwillingly admitted you lied by not being able to prove that false claim.

What are you even babbling about "County judges" for, Smokin'?
NOT ME................YOU...................MORON.

"This was a clear case of judge shopping. The Chief Judge for the Palm Beach Court was appointed by George W. Bush! Gee, wonder why they didn't go to HER for their warrant?

February 18 2021
WEST PALM BEACH — A new chief judge will take a seat this summer in Palm Beach County as the courts continue to navigate cases during a worldwide pandemic.

Circuit Judge Glenn Kelley was elected by fellow judges this week to replace Chief Judge Krista Marx come July 1, according to courthouse officials. Marx did not run for another term, according to Debra Oats, the public information officer for the 15th Judicial Circuit.
Magistrates are appointed by a majority vote of Federal Judges for that area.
They're basically assistant judges there to help out the Federal Judges. So why would a Magistrate handle something of this gravity?
In criminal proceedings, magistrate judges preside over misdemeanor and petty offense cases, and as to all criminal cases (felony and misdemeanor) may issue search warrants, arrest warrants, and summonses, accept criminal complaints, conduct initial appearance proceedings and detention hearings, set bail or other conditions of release or detention, hold preliminary hearings and examinations, administer oaths, conduct extradition proceedings, and conduct evidentiary hearings on motions to suppress evidence in felony cases for issuance of reports and recommendations to the district judge.

A magistrate plays a vital role in determining the case issues, but they lack the ability to make decisions. They cannot issue a final verdict of a dispute but can propose recommendations knowing the theme of the case.

The recommendations are usually approved and signed by the Circuit Court Judge if neither party raise objections within the time limit.

Garland owes the American people transparency on this, Astro! There is the appearance of "judge shopping" when they used the Magistrate that they did. Garland needs to show that the evidence they provided to obtain the warrant was solid. Until he does so half the country is going to continue to view this as a political play by the Biden Administration in concert with sympathetic figures in the FBI.
Who lied to the American people more in the last 6 years Donald Trump , or the FBI ? I think the answer is very clearly the FBI , and when you look at them lies , whom did the lies benefit ? Certainly not Donald J Trump.

Of course you don't have to. Of course you're allowed to surrender without defending yourself. Consider it accepted.
thumbsup.gif

Not engaging in playground games with mental children does not constitute a surrender.

It's interesting, just how upset the Trump cultists here are that they won't get to murder the children of these FBI agents. It's almost driven them mad with rage and frustration. They're telling the most stupid lies possible, not even caring how unhinged it makes them look.

Not that they'd do the killings themselves. They'd just rub themselves as they read about one of their cult pals doing it, same as happens after every right-wing murder spree.
Kinda like you when blm was running around executing cops in the " summer of love" ? Your a damn liar and a hypocrite. A. K. A . Democrat!

Forum List

Back