Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

Pointing out what happened is a "deflection", Faun? That meeting on the tarmac was about as blatant an example of obstruction of justice as I've ever seen. There was a palpable stench coming from that plane at the Phoenix airport!

Of course it is as it has no bearing on Trump being raided for possibly holding onto to documents illegally.

That you have to play the whatabout card reveals even you believe Trump is guilty. You just think it's unfair.

Of course it is as it has no bearing on Trump being raided for possibly holding onto to documents illegally.

That you have to play the whatabout card reveals even you believe Trump is guilty. You just think it's unfair.
You're the one who brought up that Clinton wasn't prosecuted by the DOJ, Faun! Like it proved something! I simply pointed out that what it proved is that the Clinton's are still the sleaziest couple to ever grace Washington DC and that Loretta Lynch was spineless!

You're the one who brought up that Clinton wasn't prosecuted by the DOJ, Faun! Like it proved something! I simply pointed out that what it proved is that the Clinton's are still the sleaziest couple to ever grace Washington DC and that Loretta Lynch was spineless!

No one cares about your feelings. Your deflection into something meaningless reveals even you know there's no defending Trump on this.

I don't know one way or the other whether Trump is guilty or not. I think the premise for the raid was contrived. I think the choice of judge was suspect. I think the choice of the FBI agent to lead the raid was mind boggling. I think their decision not to allow Trump's lawyers to watch the search was ill advised. I think the decision not to appoint a "Master" to determine if some of the seized material falls under Attorney/Client privilege was wrong.

No one cares about your feelings. Your deflection into something meaningless reveals even you know there's no defending Trump on this.
Once again YOU brought up that the DOJ didn't charge Hillary with a crime! So is my answering you a "deflection"? Interesting way of looking at things...

I don't know one way or the other whether Trump is guilty or not. I think the premise for the raid was contrived. I think the choice of judge was suspect. I think the choice of the FBI agent to lead the raid was mind boggling. I think their decision not to allow Trump's lawyers to watch the search was ill advised. I think the decision not to appoint a "Master" to determine if some of the seized material falls under Attorney/Client privilege was wrong.

Bullshit.

The judge was not picked for this case. Judges aren't assigned cases based on bias. Judges are rotated, usually by name. By random drawing in some jurisdictions.

And regardless who the judge was, it was likely going to be someone leaning left given how Liberal my wonderful county is.

You're just fishing for excuses. Not to mention, but I will... seems to be a good call by the judge given the FBI's claim that they recovered important documents.

Once again YOU brought up that the DOJ didn't charge Hillary with a crime! So is my answering you a "deflection"? Interesting way of looking at things...

In response to you resurrecting her name in a desperate deflection of whataboutism.

He won't release the affidavit because we will see it was a fishing expedition and probably less than legal.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

The judge was not picked for this case. Judges aren't assigned cases based on bias. Judges are rotated, usually by name. By random drawing in some jurisdictions.

And regardless who the judge was, it was likely going to be someone leaning left given how Liberal my wonderful county is.

You're just fishing for excuses. Not to mention, but I will... seems to be a good call by the judge given the FBI's claim that they recovered important documents.
This judge was not chosen by a random draw, Faun. This was a clear case of judge shopping. The Chief Judge for the Palm Beach Court was appointed by George W. Bush! Gee, wonder why they didn't go to HER for their warrant?

This judge was not chosen by a random draw, Faun. This was a clear case of judge shopping. The Chief Judge for the Palm Beach Court was appointed by George W. Bush! Gee, wonder why they didn't go to HER for their warrant?

Great, post your evidence Reinhart was "chosen" for this case...

:popcorn:

In response to you resurrecting her name in a desperate deflection of whataboutism.
I'm amused by what you on the left are now trying to claim is "whataboutism", Faun! It's quite obviously nothing more than hypocrisy. Clinton got a pass for breaking the law...Trump does far less than she did and you think he should be jailed! It's farce.

WTF?
It's a federal warrant moron.
That is done by the US district court, not county.

WTF?
It's a federal warrant moron.
That is done by the US district court, not county.
It's the US district court in Palm Beach, idiot! So why didn't the DOJ go to a full fledged Federal Judge and not a magistrate for something of this magnitude?

A magistrate that recused himself from the Trump lawsuit against Hillary Clinton weeks earlier! Amazing that he didn't feel impartial enough to sit on that case but he did for this warrant!

Last edited:
I'm amused by what you on the left are now trying to claim is "whataboutism", Faun! It's quite obviously nothing more than hypocrisy. Clinton got a pass for breaking the law
12Years of "investigating" by REPUBLICANS and not one arrest?
...Trump does far less than she did and you think he should be jailed! It's farce.
WOW.
Its's sad you can't even lie better than Trump, then again, none of his cult can.

Forum List

Back