Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

Trump world said the safe was empty but then they say a lot of things.
Most of which turn out to be the truth! Too bad you can't say the same for the left, Occupied! You guys have tried to smear Trump so many times with so many lies it's become comical at this point.

The Demmies have allowed that in the past.

The Clintons were never threatened by the FBI for their stripping the WH when they left it, although they did have to return the porcelain dishes.
Yeah sure dead ,limbaugh

They went to the appropriate legal authority.

But, you want to go after the messenger not the message.
When you're going after a warrant on an ex President of the United States, don't you think you'd want to get that from a Federal Judge and not a Magistrate? Especially one with a history of criticism of that ex President? The "appropriate" legal authority would have been the local Federal Judge.
Of course the Chief Judge of the Palm Beach area court was appointed by W. They didn't go to her...because she wasn't someone who hated Trump. Instead they took a case of this magnitude to a second tier Magistrate because he gave them what they wanted!

Last edited:
When you're going after a warrant on an ex President of the United States, don't you think you'd want to get that from a Federal Judge and not a Magistrate? Especially one with a history of criticism of that ex President? The "appropriate" legal authority would have been the local Federal Judge.
When you KILL your neighbor, I don't care who comes to arrest you.
It could be the "citizens patrol" for all I care.

When you KILL your neighbor, I don't care who comes to arrest you.
It could be the "citizens patrol" for all I care.
When you raid the home of an ex President who's also the presumptive front runner of your opposition party...you better be damn sure everything you do leading up to that raid is above reproach! Not going to a Federal Judge for the warrant but instead going to a Magistrate is a red flag. Garland should have KNOWN how this was going to be looked at! He should have KNOWN that the optics in going with the Judge they did was bad!

Even without release of the affidavit, which would be extremely unusual in an ongoing investigation, we know the FBI found what they thought they’d find.
We do not know that either. I am more likely to think that after they review the docs they seized, they will be scrambling to explain why they took what they did, trying to come up with a crime to fit the evidence, rather than the other way around like it is supposed to be.
Trump's layer, Christina Bobb, just reported on Fox that the DOJ has returned Trump's passports.

Looks like a sloppy execution to me.

Merrick Garland has not lived up to the equanimity required of an Attorney General since his decisions should show application of equal justice, and should never again America have an Attorney General who uses the FBI to do such partisan pulldowns as falsely demanding a detailed smear of private declassified papers of a previous president. He needs to give President Trump's papers back to him. They were taken unfairly in the sewer smell the Democrat Party is letting off. Going through the former First Lady's personal clothing is the last straw. Throw the bums out.
AG Garland is standing up for America

Thug Merrick Garland won't realease the affidavit because this is a cover up. Everybody knows it is a cover up by now!

He only wants his side of the story to get out! SCUM..... Piece of filth.

Like all Rats are.

Gangbanging a former President with lies fed to the FBI by the current criminal Alinsky-promoting Deep State is not my idea of standing up for America. Standing up for Satan, yes, they do; for the USA, no, they don't.

Garland is applying our laws equally and justly

Trump’s worst nightmare

Forum List

Back