Why Won't Democrats Investigate Joe Biden's Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine?

Always accuse others of that which you are guilty.

That is what democrats are all about and the very thing that their cocksucking voting base ignores.

We know all about it and so do they. They ignore all of it. Doesn't matter what facts are brought up, what links are provided.

They all know damn well there was quid pro quo with bidens son getting over 80k a month while "doing a iob" he had no business getting. Then joe biden had the prosecutor fired. He even openly fucking boasted about it and the left still giggle and ignore and point their shit stained fingers at Trump.

There is no reason to associate yourselves with these losers.

Because he didn’t seek personal benefit. He was working in the nation’s interest and was fully supported by the State Department in his open and transparent actions.

Moron.

Joe Biden received personal benefit , QUID PRO QUO when he threatened, (and we DO have this on tape ) to withhold funds from Ukraine.

Moron? Really?

nice way to interact with members...

You are asking the Dems to get rid of a well thought out strategy to have a very far left Vice President become president, what are you thinking?

Creepy uncle Joe will be the DNC pick then a far left will be chosen as the running mate. Everyone will be lulled into thinking Joe will keep things centered. After a while Joe will be declared incompetent and his Vice will move to president. Then all the craziness will start. Gun grabbing, first amendment restrictions, Medicare for everyone but the old. You know everything the Dems are touting now.

Because he didn’t seek personal benefit. He was working in the nation’s interest and was fully supported by the State Department in his open and transparent actions. Moron.

Oh! "The "nation's interest"?! What a joke. Was it in the "nation's interest" to shut down an investigation into the company that had recently hired Biden's son by firing the chief prosecutor? When is the last time the American government meddled so deeply into a foreign government's affairs as to extort the firing of a prosecutor? Hey? And, actually, a State Department official raised concerns about the Biden-Burisma connection, but Team Biden blew it off. And if Biden was merely acting in the "nation's interest," why has he lied about not discussing Hunter's Burisma dealings with him?

Because he didn’t seek personal benefit. He was working in the nation’s interest and was fully supported by the State Department in his open and transparent actions.

Moron.
NO-it was worse than Trump's transcript, for sure.

No. It wasn’t. He was doing something to benefit America. Out in the open and at the behest of our State Department. Change the channel.

Trump used the power of his office for personal gain. He will be impeached for it. You may as well accept that fact.

Bullshit!

You cannot seriously state

'Trump used the power of his office for personal gain'

unless you include;

'Biden used the VP power of office for financial gain for his son'

Moron.

Joe Biden received personal benefit , QUID PRO QUO when he threatened, (and we DO have this on tape ) to withhold funds from Ukraine.

Moron? Really?

Yes. Moron. If you believe that Joe Biden acted for personal benefit with regard to forcing Ukraine to shitcan their corrupt and ineffective prosecutor....and the fucking GOP led committees in congress did nothing about it when they had the power to subpoena him for hearings, you are a moron.

Because he didn’t seek personal benefit. He was working in the nation’s interest and was fully supported by the State Department in his open and transparent actions. Moron.

Oh! "The "nation's interest"?! What a joke. Was it in the "nation's interest" to shut down an investigation into the company that had recently hired Biden's son by firing the chief prosecutor? When is the last time the American government meddled so deeply into a foreign government's affairs as to extort the firing of a prosecutor? Hey? And, actually, a State Department official raised concerns about the Biden-Burisma connection, but Team Biden blew it off. And if Biden was merely acting in the "nation's interest," why has he lied about not discussing Hunter's Burisma dealings with him?

No investigation into Burisma was shut down by Biden’s actions. Moron.

Moron.

No. It wasn’t. He was doing something to benefit America. Out in the open and at the behest of our State Department. Change the channel.

Trump used the power of his office for personal gain. He will be impeached for it. You may as well accept that fact.

Sure I can. We have evidence of one and none of the other.

Moron.

Bullshit!

unless you include;

Moron.

We don't know that.

Yes we do. Moron.

Kool!

Links please??

I've been so out of the loop lately, I really need to catch up.

Nope. You have full access to the facts. You choose not to believe them. The sign of a moron.

Moron.

Sure I can. We have evidence of one and none of the other.

Moron.

Bullshit!

unless you include;

You quoted me and????

Where the hell is your post?

Who's the moron now?

lol!

Moron.

We don't know that.

Yes we do. Moron.

Kool!

Links please??

Nope. You have full access to the facts. You choose not to believe them. The sign of a moron.

Call me stupid and TEACH me ...

Moron.

We don't know that.

Yes we do. Moron.

Kool!

Links please??

Really???? Let me take a look at the Classified information leaked by the left traitors.......in the Federal Gov't

WOW...........they say HE DID NOTHING............I wonder why most of what I'm reading is.......

When all is said and done, Biden and his staff and son would rather you focus on Ukraine then notice his stance on China is bought and paid for by China=he was compromised. WHAT PEOPLE MISS especially the news media, is that our China negotiations on trade were affected by Bidens compromising position, as China delayed deals in hopes of having a shot at their paid puppet taking office. Now that those hopes are fading China is ready to make a deal, go figure.
That makes Biden's dealings with China worse then his open admission about Ukraine. MUCH WORSE!

Last edited:
Man...........if I ever get into trouble and need a lawyer..........My first choice will be A COKED UP LAWYER......

Said no SANE person .............LOL

Moron.

Moron? Really?

Yes. Moron. If you believe that Joe Biden acted for personal benefit with regard to forcing Ukraine to shitcan their corrupt and ineffective prosecutor....and the fucking GOP led committees in congress did nothing about it when they had the power to subpoena him for hearings, you are a moron.

You do know that the fired Ukrainian prosecutor had opened an investigation into Burisma, the energy company which Biden's son was receiving payment. right?

"Shokin told Solomon and ABC News, and swore in a deposition, that he was fired because he would not stop the Burisma probe. “In fact, Shokin alleges, he was making plans to interview Hunter Biden about his Burisma work and payments when he got the axe.”

Biden-Burisma Scandal Deepens; Hunter Biden, Burisma Tied To Obama State Dept.

If that was quid pro quo on Joe Biden's part, I don't know what is. Are they not telling you about this shit on CNN, MSNBC, or whatever news you're watching?

I'm hopeful that Barr, Durham, Huber, and Horowitz will also get into the apparent QPQ from Joe Biden whereby he got the Ukraine to stop investigating Burisma and the Soros organization.
The original prosecutor (Shokin) was doing a real investigation into Burisma before Biden had him stopped and then the 2nd prosecutor (Lutsenko) stopped all investigations. So the claims that Biden fired Shokin for lack of effort is total bullshit. Biden had all investigations into Burisma and the Soros organization stopped, while Hunter got paid $83,000 a month. No QPQ here?!

Ex-Ukraine prosecutor said he was told to back off probe of Biden-linked firm, files show

Because there was no personal gain involved

Unlike what Trump did

Forum List

Back