The Durham Grand Jury and Impeachment

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I'm wondering how quickly plea bargains will start hurting the Ds. The FISA warrant perjuries sound like a D disaster in the making and the Whistle Blower's lawyer's tweets look to me like they are even more problematical.

Last edited:
Not just Durham, but also the Huber, Barr, and Horowitz investigations.
I'm hoping that Barr can put all the pieces together to get pretty far up the Obama admin with indictments.

p.s. your OP needs a link

I will wait for the Court Cases of course but I have quite moderate expectations. Unethical is not criminal though it seems only Republicans are held to ethical standards. Being unethical "for the right reasons" is very Dem.

Greg

I will wait for the Court Cases of course but I have quite moderate expectations. Unethical is not criminal though it seems only Republicans are held to ethical standards. Being unethical "for the right reasons" is very Dem.

Greg
We're not discussing "unethical". We're discussing criminal abuses by the Obama admin and the indictments that are about to be issued for their criminal breaking of the law. After the Mueller sham and Schiff's kangaroo court, let's see what happens when Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz get their turn at bat.

Greg
We're not discussing "unethical". We're discussing criminal abuses by the Obama admin and the indictments that are about to be issued for their criminal breaking of the law. After the Mueller sham and Schiff's kangaroo court, let's see what happens when Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz get their turn at bat.

Proving criminality is a tall order. They're as guilty as hell of course but PROVING it?? A simple defense? "We had GENUINE CONCERNS"..................so they broke regulations. But did they break the Law??

I say let Justice be done.

Greg

Greg
Horowitz is purportedly outta here and possibly Huber as well. Also all the victims of the FISA Warrants can and most likely will bring civil suits that can screw up the criminal cases.

Everything political should have NO statute of limitations. These clowns protect each other by never getting to anything in living memory. I'd bet there are still crimes on the books from the 1800's.

Be prepared for the same type of spin Comey used regarding laws were broken BUT it was unintentional followed by the Wray spin of more training and stricter procedures to prevent future abuse.

I'm wondering how quickly plea bargains will start hurting the Ds. The FISA warrant perjuries sound like a D disaster in the making and the Whistle Blower's lawyer's tweets look to me like they are even more problematical.
I'm sure some republican mapped out a schedule to release news just like Pelosi did with Schiff.

I'm sure some republican mapped out a schedule to release news just like Pelosi did with Schiff.
I would be surprised if it were otherwise, That has been SOP since at least the Spanish American War and probably even earlier.

You are all going to be very disappointed when this falls on its face.

Actually, since any trials would take place in DC where 96% of people voted against Trump, good luck with that.
So you accept the corruption of the Democrat Party as "just one of those things"?? No surprise at all.

Greg

So you accept the corruption of the Democrat Party as "just one of those things"?? No surprise at all.

You really haven't shown me any "corruption", other than Trump whined that the Intel Community made him look like a buffoon.

Frankly, if the Russians are interfering in our elections, that's kind of the sort of thing that I'd want the Intel Community to talk about.

Here's the thing. Nobody thought Trump was going to win, so no one wanted to talk openly about how the Russians were trying to game our system.

Durham's shenanigans will not yield a single indictment.

Pure speculation ...based on nothing but wishful thinking.

Unless you're claiming there are leaks from Billy the Bagman?

I'll take that bet.
If there are no indictments Barr is a swamp rat, and I think he's a good guy and a great AG.

I'll take that bet.
If there are no indictments Barr is a swamp rat, and I think he's a good guy and a great AG.
Barr's a RWNJ scumbag and he's caught between a rock and an illegitimate *president*.

Forum List

Back