What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Woman Endorses Romney

Freedomlover

VIP Member
Reaction score
I came across this video on youtube that is the most powerful message I have heard yet for reasons to not re-elect Obama for a second term. This video is not available unless you know the link to it. So, for you who do not want Obama to be re-elected this video gives you five very strong irrefutable reasons to vote for Mitt Romney. Please pass this link on to as many people as you can, it might change some minds! Top 5 reasons - YouTube

It is now or never to save the freedom our nation was based upon. Either we change the direction that Obama has put us on or we will be chained to the government with no way to escape. There will not be a single person alive today who will live to see this nation as free as it was from the beginning until the 1930's. Not much of a legacy to leave your children and grandchildren!

lukelk

VIP Member
Reaction score
this video is so full of shit its almost a parody

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score
Excellent video. I reposted it so it's easier to access.

Last edited by a moderator:

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Blaming Obama for everything since the '30s?!?! :eusa_eh:

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Reaction score
I cut Barry some slack on the partial-birth abortion issue. He thought the procedure to suck the baby's brains out was so they'd grow up to be good loyal Dimocrat voters.

Ravi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOL! I heard some old geezer listening to that on his smart phone the other day. I asked him to turn it down it was annoying. He said someone emailed it to him and he didn't know why.

OP
F

Freedomlover

VIP Member
Reaction score
LUKELK:

You must be a "taker" to not see that Obama and the Dems are robbing this nation of our birthright....FREEDOM.

Last edited:
OP
F

Freedomlover

VIP Member
Reaction score
KONDAV:

Not blaming Obama for everything since the 1930's. Just pointing out that Democrats since FDR have been expanding government beyond the scope of the Constitution since that time. They have had some help from Reps from time to time that is why we are working to get these RINO's out of Congress!

OP
F

Freedomlover

VIP Member
Reaction score
Ravi:

Can't handle it for a woman who knows what Obama is doing to this country? You must be one of those who want the taxpayers to buy your contraceptions for you. That is pitiful!

SniperFire

Reaction score
Great video.

Can't wait until Romney nails Hussein tonight for spending 100K to apologize to Pok-e-stahn for our freedom of speech!

OP
F

Freedomlover

VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can pass the link to this video on to your email contacts, perhaps the video will then go viral and grab the attention of the media that is not already in the tank for Obama.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like the phrase civilian military she used instead of police.

It is more accurate. I think I am going to use that going forward.

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Queen Bee of the Religious Right, Janet Porter (formerly Janet Folger) of Faith2Action, has released a horrendous and offensive "newscast from a future we must never see" on World Net Daily. You may remember Janet as the Naugle-loving, gay-hating fire breather who authored the fundamentalist tome "The Criminalization of Christianity" and is the former national director of the Center for Reclaiming America, the ultra right-wing religious group started by the late Rev. James Kennedy. Hold on to your socks for this one...

The Insanity of the Religious Right: Janet Porter | The Bilerico Project

Soggy in NOLA

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Queen Bee of the Religious Right, Janet Porter (formerly Janet Folger) of Faith2Action, has released a horrendous and offensive "newscast from a future we must never see" on World Net Daily. You may remember Janet as the Naugle-loving, gay-hating fire breather who authored the fundamentalist tome "The Criminalization of Christianity" and is the former national director of the Center for Reclaiming America, the ultra right-wing religious group started by the late Rev. James Kennedy. Hold on to your socks for this one...

The Insanity of the Religious Right: Janet Porter | The Bilerico Project

Honestly, I never heard of this woman.

Where do you lefties find these people?

Jarhead

Gold Member
Reaction score

Valerie

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I came across this video on youtube that is the most powerful message I have heard yet for reasons to not re-elect Obama for a second term. This video is not available unless you know the link to it.

So, for you who do not want Obama to be re-elected this video gives you five very strong irrefutable reasons to vote for Mitt Romney. Please pass this link on to as many people as you can, it might change some minds! Top 5 reasons - YouTube

So you can't just post the five reasons or articulate the rationale behind them supposedly being "very strong irrefutable reasons"...???

Valerie

Platinum Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA3ff8bjiZ8]Republican Women for Obama - YouTube[/ame]

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List