Why were Reagan, Bush I and Bush II not plagued by criminal investigations, indictments, civil suits

Those guys weren't harassed because they were more establishment leaning and the DOJ had some integrity in those days. The DOJ was transformed by Obama, the worst President ever.

Al Gore lost Florida by only 500 votes, He lost the electoral vote by just two votes.
He rightfully demanded a careful recount.
Rather than delay the inauguration and throw the country into turmoil…..he conceded in December

Trump lost by 7 million votes and still hasn’t conceded
Yeah, Biden got 7 million more votes than Trump. But Biden didn't win by 7 million votes. Biden won by a combined total of 44,000 votes in three states (Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin). That is what threw the electoral college vote Biden's way.

This extremely thin margin is why I continue to be very concerned about a Biden Trump rematch.

Yeah, Biden got 7 million more votes than Trump. But Biden didn't win by 7 million votes. Biden won by a combined total of 44,000 votes in three states (Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin). That is what threw the electoral college vote Biden's way.

This extremely thin margin is why I continue to be very concerned about a Biden Trump rematch.
Yea
When you Cherry Pick, every election looks like that

Yea
Clinton lost in 2016 (even though she got 3 million more votes than Trump), because some of the Obama coalition of voters stayed home. That's all it takes to swing an election the other way. This is why the RW media is assailing Biden day after day as old and suffering from some kind of dementia; they want to depress voter turnout for Biden. Making voting more difficult in heavily Democratic districts is another tactic. They understand if they can chip away at the margins in border ground states, they can win.

We dont care if Trump took documents. We have never cared when past presidents took them either. Let me put it this way... we care as much about Trump taking documents as you care about Biden taking documents.

His "rape" trial was dumb. It was literally based on her claim with zero other evidence to support it. She didnt even know what year it happened. No one is even talking about it anymore because, no one on either side believed it. It was boring news.

How do you feel about Biden's possible bribery implications? Assuming he did take bribes from China and others, would THAT bother you? It would sure as fuck bother me if i saw these shady money transfers into Trump's family accounts.
Everyone believes it because Trump is pond scum, and he would do that and worse, and they had total evidence, enough to cost the piece of shit millions. He will be found guilty every few months now for charges against this scumbag, love it!.

Those guys weren't harassed because they were more establishment leaning and the DOJ had some integrity in those days. The DOJ was transformed by Obama, the worst President ever.
Does being establishment mean you are not a criminal.

Yea
The death, destructions and carnage from it is so delicious. Any authoritarian or fellow employee who messes with you is evil and you owe them nothing.

Only in the mind of a criminal.
Trumpism is dominated by criminals. There underlying objectives are criminal.

Nancy Pelosi and her husband openly insider trade and steal tens of millions of dollars, Biden takes millions in bribes from every country he is responsible for, Hillary fabricates a three year faux Russiagate crisis.

You need to worry about cleaning up what you and your racist party are doing before you worry about anyone else

Nancy Pelosi and her husband openly insider trade and steal tens of millions of dollars, Biden takes millions in bribes from every country he is responsible for, Hillary fabricates a three year faux Russiagate crisis.

You need to worry about cleaning up what you and your racist party are doing before you worry about anyone else

The only thing we have to worry about is running you Magats back under the rock from where you came.

The only thing we have to worry about is running you Magats back under the rock from where you came.

LOL, besides being a racist, you're so stupid. I'm not even a Trump supporter. You swish on a lot of life, don't you?

Forum List

Back