CDZ Why We Need to Limit Immigration Illustrated With Gum Balls

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is a great demonstration of the futility of supposedly using immigration to solve Third World poverty without regard to the problems, damage and harm caused to American citizens.

I know most liberals will say that at least we tried, which has to be one of the stupidest things to say about a suicidal effort to fail at solving anything.

JiimBowie's comment does not realistically address the problem.

Last edited:
Immigration reform will only happen with a secure border, e-verify, serious business penalties, and a pathway to normalcy.

Immigration reform will only happen with a secure border, e-verify, serious business penalties, and a pathway to normalcy.
A pathway to 'normalcy' that requires obedience to existing laws with no short cuts. It is not a good thing to reward criminals for breaking the law, dude.
You would be in jail if that were the case, jimmabowie. That pathway to normalcy is going to go through a lot of morphing you won't like.

This is a great demonstration of the futility of supposedly using immigration to solve Third World poverty .

Who is trying to us immigration to solve Third World poverty? Talk about a false premise.

Why the hell do people always use Youtube rather than actually say what they are trying to say?

You don't want immigration- just come out and say you are against immigration.

A pathway to 'normalcy' that requires obedience to existing laws with no short cuts.

It is not a good thing to reward criminals for breaking the law, dude.

When I hear this 'path to citizenship', I say, "sure, reward people with citizenship when their first act in entering this country is breaking it's laws."

A pathway to 'normalcy' that requires obedience to existing laws with no short cuts.

When I hear this 'path to citizenship', I say, "sure, reward people with citizenship when their first act in entering this country is breaking it's laws."
My ancestors to New England and to Texas broke the laws, so your whining impresses me not. Particularly when my others ancestors in New England and Texas were there to meet them.

You are nothing special because of your ancestry. Get over yourself.

Which is why anything less than 'touchback' registration for a work visa is not up to legal standards, IMO.

My ancestors to New England and to Texas broke the laws, so your whining impresses me not. Particularly when my others ancestors in New England and Texas were there to meet them.

You are nothing special because of your ancestry. Get over yourself.

I didn't know I was replying to your post jake. Anyway, why so nasty? Oh, yeah, hillary lost. I understand now.

Try being the smallest bit realistic. How do you take 11,000,000 out of the economy, overnight, without serious economic consequences to their employers? To their landlords? To the clients who depended on the services they provide?

That's what you want looks like. 11,000,000 have been imbedded into the US economy. Removing them will be expensive and disruptive.

What you propose is neither realistic nor practical.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not to worry, dragonlady, and the JimmaBowies for that matter: there will be no mass deportations.

Not to worry, dragonlady, and the JimmaBowies for that matter: there will be no mass deportations.

I don't expect there to be mass deportations, but when JimBowie says that undocumented immigrants have to apply the old fashioned way, "no shortcuts", well just how do you get 11,000,000 people to leave the country and re-apply for admittance. It's not going to happen, so there needs to be a compromise.

Try being the smallest bit realistic. How do you take 11,000,000 out of the economy, overnight, without serious economic consequences to their employers? To their landlords? To the clients who depended on the services they provide?

That's what you want looks like. 11,000,000 have been imbedded into the US economy. Removing them will be expensive and disruptive.

Punish the shit4brains that hire black market labor and the illegals will deport themselves the same damned way that they got here in the first place.

It isnt rocket science, dear.

Punish the shit4brains that hire black market labor and the illegals will deport themselves the same damned way that they got here in the first place.

I've been saying this for years, and yet the Republican Party has resisted any efforts to increase punishment for corporations hiring illegals, or even enforcing existing laws. You have to ask yourself why they do this, when they stridently oppose illegal immigration.

I've been saying this for years, and yet the Republican Party has resisted any efforts to increase punishment for corporations hiring illegals, or even enforcing existing laws. You have to ask yourself why they do this, when they stridently oppose illegal immigration.
Oh, come on, you know why the GOP wont target the people who hire the illegals; it is half of their donor base!

roflmao

I'm baffled why you say you support a secure border which was the orange clown's major campaign message, but voted for a no name,no hope canidate.

We have the same land area as China but with 1/4th of the population...

We're ~160th most densely populated nation on earth. We're near the bottom....

We'd more powerful if we had a educated population with 450-500 million people...China is going to rule our ass if they get their shit together.

Yep.

Forum List

Back