Why We Lost America….

He created perhaps the greatest economy in U.S. history before COVID-19.
Toro, how does one communicate with people who really think this?

Now....about Trump's economic miracle....

"He created perhaps the greatest economy in U.S. history before COVID-19. And now he's doing it again!
Who's gonna vote against that?
Remember the brilliant wisdom of Democratic strategist James Carville: "It's the economy, stupid."

The first time, Trump had to rebuild former President Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden's disastrous economy. Obama and Biden were even worse when it came to jobs. It took them four years to get unemployment below 8%. But after the start of the disastrous COVID-19 pandemic, when unemployment hit 14%, it took Trump only five months to get unemployment back under 8%.

Let's go back to GDP. Because economic growth is what really matters. That's how you create jobs. That's how you make Americans feel "better off." The Atlanta Fed is projecting the third-quarter GDP number released on Oct. 29 will be 34.6%. That would be the fastest quarterly economic growth in history. Even if the projection is high, even if the number comes in at 30%, or 27%, or 25%, it would still be the highest in America's history, by a wide margin.

But wait; it gets better. Trump achieved this miracle with a large portion of the country closed for business. Trump did it with deep-blue states such as California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Illinois and Michigan mostly locked down and closed for business for most of the quarter.

What if all those states had been open for business?

But it gets better. On Friday, the government announced U.S. core retail sales were up a stunning 9.1% year to year -- the greatest rise in America's history. Again, this happened while a dozen blue states were still mostly shut down. They didn't even have indoor dining in California and most of New York City in September.

Optimism of small-business owners climbed to an all-time high in September. Even more significant, the National Federation of Independent Business optimism index October reading of 204 points was the highest since January. That means small-business owners are the most excited and optimistic they've been since before the pandemic.
By the way, economists predicted this small-business optimism index would rise to between 99 and 102 in September. Instead, it doubled to 204, ..."

Trump Is on His Way to Victory -- Because of the Trump Miracle Economy

Of course, President Donald Trump is headed for another election victory on Nov. 3. Why should anyone be shocked? Trump is proving once again why he's the GOAT (the greatest

townhall.com
Yes, that's the Trumpster perspective, I know.

If it's not factual, you should be able to prove so.

'Else you're a lying windbag.
Nothing can be "proven" to a Trumpster, unless it comes from your alternate universe. That's all you're going to believe.

You've been told that many times, yet it still hasn't sunk in. I don't know why.

So all that is left to do is observe you and analyze your behaviors.

So we agree that you are a lying windbag.

What more is there to say?
Nothing. But I'm sure you'll keep going. I'm aware of your self esteem issues.I

I just got you to admit you couldn't deny the truth about Trump's miraculous economy.

I'm satisfied.

Now why are you back?
But I didn't. That only happened in your mind.

In the real world, this is my profession, and I know far more about macroeconomics and markets than you do.

You're just another Trumpster, living your life in a world that is provided to you by people who make a living doing that.

So keep going if you'd like. I can't stop your dishonesty. Or your ignorance. Sorry.

OK, OK....stop begging.

You can try again:

"He created perhaps the greatest economy in U.S. history before COVID-19. And now he's doing it again!
Remember the brilliant wisdom of Democratic strategist James Carville: "It's the economy, stupid."

The first time, Trump had to rebuild former President Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden's disastrous economy. Obama and Biden were even worse when it came to jobs. It took them four years to get unemployment below 8%. But after the start of the disastrous COVID-19 pandemic, when unemployment hit 14%, it took Trump only five months to get unemployment back under 8%.

Let's go back to GDP. Because economic growth is what really matters. That's how you create jobs. That's how you make Americans feel "better off." The Atlanta Fed is projecting the third-quarter GDP number released on Oct. 29 will be 34.6%. That would be the fastest quarterly economic growth in history. Even if the projection is high, even if the number comes in at 30%, or 27%, or 25%, it would still be the highest in America's history, by a wide margin.

But wait; it gets better. Trump achieved this miracle with a large portion of the country closed for business. Trump did it with deep-blue states such as California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Illinois and Michigan mostly locked down and closed for business for most of the quarter.

But it gets better. On Friday, the government announced U.S. core retail sales were up a stunning 9.1% year to year -- the greatest rise in America's history. Again, this happened while a dozen blue states were still mostly shut down. They didn't even have indoor dining in California and most of New York City in September.

Optimism of small-business owners climbed to an all-time high in September. Even more significant, the National Federation of Independent Business optimism index October reading of 204 points was the highest since January. That means small-business owners are the most excited and optimistic they've been since before the pandemic.
By the way, economists predicted this small-business optimism index would rise to between 99 and 102 in September. Instead, it doubled to 204, ..."

Of course, President Donald Trump is headed for another election victory on Nov. 3. Why should anyone be shocked? Trump is proving once again why he's the GOAT (the greatest

townhall.com

Now.....is it true?
I don't know what makes you think I'm going to read all that.

Trump's GDP was only at 2.4%, after all the issues I described. The issues you have avoided.

You weren't aware of those issues, and it's quite possible you didn't understand them anyway.

You're going to believe what you want. Arrogant ignorance. I'm used to that from you folks.

….and are about to enter the dark age of a Biden administration.

1.The song says…

Don't blame it on the sunshine
Don't blame it on the moonlight
Don't blame it on the good times
Blame it on the boogie

The Jackson Five
That is false. The eternal Possum had it right: “We Have Met the Enemy and He Is Us”

2. Full disclosure: I am an inveterate pessimist. I see no way to reverse the avalanche of evil, the election of the candidate bought and paid for by Communist China, and no way to head off the destruction and oppression that is to follow. Or even slow its advance.

That said, it is my researched and considered opinion, that evil wins in the end, and the reason is the old adage: “Within each of us are the seeds of our own destruction.”

We have been too weak, too cowardly, too lazy, too self-satisfied, to do what had to be done. Those ‘seeds’ of our destruction are our very human nature. We are self-centered, interested in personal aggrandizement, and tend toward rationalization than objective thought.

And the forces of evil know this, and use it to gain advantage.

Certainly the election was stolen: lots of government school grads have been trained never to think or question, but to follow orders of the party. Lots of ‘em.
But nowhere near the 74.2 million who voted for Trump.

3. The human frailty most responsible for our own demise is a word synonymous with Marxism….and that word is ‘materialism.’
Every Leftist, and far too many others, is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real. Therefore, emotions, such as love, are no more than chemistry. And it suggests that it is only genes and environment that determine our actions, and free will plays no role. And, of course, God and religious beliefs are nonsense. And that is what government school ‘teaches.’

4. From Marx on, the Left has fought against religion for the above reason, and because they understood how difficult it is to get religious people to engage in revolution for the purpose of bettering their material lives.

While the Judeo-Christian society labels actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control, the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty.
The Left has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.

The Left is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it. (Dennis Prager)

5. And the results are in: personal aggrandizement and creature comforts are more liable to get votes than rectitude and integrity.

"The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

Sounds a lot like the $145 million Putin gave the Clintons.
And, also prioritizing personal wealth over honesty, Democrat voters bought selling out to Communism if it came with their own bribes.
You hate America

that’s why the trumpkins are treasonous pondscum

You "lost" America because the American people don't believe in the bullshit and lies you're pedalling, and no matter how many votes you supressed, no many how many voters you disenfranchised, not matter how many polling stations you closed, you could not stop enough of the American people from getting to the polls and voting against a white supremacist government.

You could not lie, cheat or gerrmander your way into power, as has happened in nearly every election held this Century. The American people have recognized the Republican Party as the party of racism, sexism, and fiscal incompetence, impoverishing the American people to benefit the wealthy.

townhall.com

Nothing can be "proven" to a Trumpster, unless it comes from your alternate universe. That's all you're going to believe.

You've been told that many times, yet it still hasn't sunk in. I don't know why.

I just got you to admit you couldn't deny the truth about Trump's miraculous economy.

I'm satisfied.

Now why are you back?

In the real world, this is my profession, and I know far more about macroeconomics and markets than you do.

You're just another Trumpster, living your life in a world that is provided to you by people who make a living doing that.

So keep going if you'd like. I can't stop your dishonesty. Or your ignorance. Sorry.

OK, OK....stop begging.

You can try again:

townhall.com

Now.....is it true?

Trump's GDP was only at 2.4%, after all the issues I described. The issues you have avoided.

You weren't aware of those issues, and it's quite possible you didn't understand them anyway.

You're going to believe what you want. Arrogant ignorance. I'm used to that from you folks.

More tap-dancing on your part.

Why don't you simply go back to what you are (in)famous for......lying.

1.The song says…

Blame it on the boogie

The Jackson Five
That is false. The eternal Possum had it right: “We Have Met the Enemy and He Is Us”

2. Full disclosure: I am an inveterate pessimist. I see no way to reverse the avalanche of evil, the election of the candidate bought and paid for by Communist China, and no way to head off the destruction and oppression that is to follow. Or even slow its advance.

That said, it is my researched and considered opinion, that evil wins in the end, and the reason is the old adage: “Within each of us are the seeds of our own destruction.”

We have been too weak, too cowardly, too lazy, too self-satisfied, to do what had to be done. Those ‘seeds’ of our destruction are our very human nature. We are self-centered, interested in personal aggrandizement, and tend toward rationalization than objective thought.

Certainly the election was stolen: lots of government school grads have been trained never to think or question, but to follow orders of the party. Lots of ‘em.

3. The human frailty most responsible for our own demise is a word synonymous with Marxism….and that word is ‘materialism.’
Every Leftist, and far too many others, is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real. Therefore, emotions, such as love, are no more than chemistry. And it suggests that it is only genes and environment that determine our actions, and free will plays no role. And, of course, God and religious beliefs are nonsense. And that is what government school ‘teaches.’

4. From Marx on, the Left has fought against religion for the above reason, and because they understood how difficult it is to get religious people to engage in revolution for the purpose of bettering their material lives.

While the Judeo-Christian society labels actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control, the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty.
The Left has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.

The Left is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it. (Dennis Prager)

5. And the results are in: personal aggrandizement and creature comforts are more liable to get votes than rectitude and integrity.

In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."

And, also prioritizing personal wealth over honesty, Democrat voters bought selling out to Communism if it came with their own bribes.
You hate America

You "lost" America because the American people don't believe in the bullshit and lies you're pedalling, and no matter how many votes you supressed, no many how many voters you disenfranchised, not matter how many polling stations you closed, you could not stop enough of the American people from getting to the polls and voting against a white supremacist government.

You could not lie, cheat or gerrmander your way into power, as has happened in nearly every election held this Century. The American people have recognized the Republican Party as the party of racism, sexism, and fiscal incompetence, impoverishing the American people to benefit the wealthy.

No vulgarity....it identified you as trash.

Try to post like an adult.

townhall.com

I'm satisfied.

Now why are you back?

OK, OK....stop begging.

You can try again:

townhall.com

Now.....is it true?

No, it's not, and Town.com is not a credible source, but then neither are you.

Let's try some fact based economic numbers:

When you scroll through all of the charts, Obama's economy was stronger, and better.

townhall.com

I'm satisfied.

Now why are you back?

OK, OK....stop begging.

You can try again:

townhall.com

Now.....is it true?

More tap-dancing on your part.

Why don't you simply go back to what you are (in)famous for......lying.
Just pointing out the obvious: You did what you always do -- You focused only on that which supports your shallow, one-sided case, and avoided/ignored the rest.

I don't know how you think I'm not going to notice that.

You have no credibility. It would be smarter for you to try this behavior on someone else.

1.The song says…

Blame it on the boogie

The Jackson Five

You hate America

No vulgarity....it identified you as trash.

Try to post like an adult.

When someone is as obscenely vulgar and full of shit as you are, profanity is the only possible response of an adult There is no other reasonable response to the steady stream of lies, perversion of facts, and false claims you continually make than to call you for being a dishonest lying, piece of shit.

1.The song says…

Blame it on the boogie

The Jackson Five

Thankfully, we will be entering a new era where Trump's conspiracy theories will be filed right where they belong -- in the circular filing cabinet. And on a more positive note, decisions will be made based on facts and objective truth, and evidence and proof will be respected again. Hallelujah, brother, and Amen to that!

townhall.com

I'm satisfied.

Now why are you back?

OK, OK....stop begging.

You can try again:

townhall.com

Now.....is it true?

No, it's not, and Town.com is not a credible source, but then neither are you.

Let's try some fact based economic numbers:

When you scroll through all of the charts, Obama's economy was stronger, and better.

False.

"There were other signs of stagnation as well. Stocks had flatlined in 2016, with major indexes down slightly. Real median household income dropped that year, according to Sentier Research.

Growth had been so worrisomely slow throughout Obama's two terms in office that journalists started warning about "secular stagnation." They said the country was in a period of long, sustained, slow growth resulting from slow population and productivity growth.

In August 2016, the Times declared that "the underlying reality of low growth will haunt whoever wins the White House."

The next month, CBS News reported that "with U.S. economic growth stuck in low gear for several years, it's leading many economists to worry that the country has entered a prolonged period where any expansion will be weaker than it has been in the past."

In short, there was no upward trajectory to the economy on anyone's radar when Trump took office.

Now that the economy is outperforming everyone's expectations, Trump's critics want to pretend that the current boom was already baked in the cake.”
Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

1609774562207.png

The man your sort called god, jesus and the messiah was a fraud and an incompetent......like you.

1.The song says…

Blame it on the boogie

The Jackson Five

Thankfully, we will be entering a new era where Trump's conspiracy theories will be filed right where they belong -- in the circular filing cabinet. And on a more positive note, decisions will be made based on facts and objective truth, and evidence and proof will be respected again. Hallelujah, brother, and Amen to that!

".... Trump's conspiracy theories ..."

Let's check:

I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

It's a challenge for which Leftists are not prepared.

1.The song says…

Blame it on the boogie

The Jackson Five

You (Rumpian Faithful) didn't lose America.

Rather, America told your dictator-wannabe Fearless Leader to 'get lost'.

It's a damned shame that it had to come to this.

In a number of important focal-areas, it wasn't even a case of The Agenda...

Rather, it was case of "Right Message, Wrong Messenger"...

Your Failed Orange Messiah - and his big unthinking mouth and twitter-account - is his own worst enemy - he shot himself in the foot once (or a hundred times) too often.

Wanna put a solid end to open migration from Central and South America? Fine. But find a different Standard Bearer who can do it better, and more humanely.

Wanna put a definitive end to Chinese Economic Dominance-in-the-Making? Fine. But find a different Standard Bearer who knows how to being our friends along with us.

Wanna put an end to internal Cancel-Culture? Fine. But find a different Standard Bearer who knows how to enlist multiple demographics to do it in a consensus-based fashion.

Wanna reestablish White Dominance in American society? Fine. But find a different Standard Bearer who knows how to do it while mainstreaming ethnic minorities as well.

Wanna reestablish Christian Dominance in American society? Fine. But find a different Standard Bearer who knows how to do it while preserving Religious Tolerance as well.

Wanna realize a Populist Vision for the future of America? Fine. But find a different Standard Bearer who can do it without inflaming racial hatreds and divisive behaviors.

Wanna broaden the Republican and Conservative base? Fine. But find a different Standard Bearer who can compromise enough to actually enlarge the tent.

Wanna prolong the Populist experiment? Fine. But find a different Standard Bearer who does not hold that a Free Press is the Enemy of the People.

Wanna prolong the Populist experiment? Fine. But find a different Standard Bearer who does not think of himself as President for Life - a dictator-wannabe.

Your Orange Baboon-God failed because he is an ignorant, arrogant, hyper-egoistic, autocratic, spoiled, unsympathetic power-hungry demagogue.

And - thank God - the American People - and their American system of checks-and-balances - finally figured a way to correct its Mistake of November 8, 2016.

Oh, I'm not disputing the fact that Shrillary would have made a terrible choice in her own right... nolo contendre ... no contents.... you may very well be right to think that.

But it's not JUST about Economics...

It's about Alliances... it's about Trustworthiness... it's about Equity... it's about Consistency... it's about Sanity... and, most importantly, it's about CHARACTER.

Character counts... far more than so many of you have dreamed possible... and you're now experiencing a Life Lesson in just HOW much Character counts.

Enjoy.

we understand, you don't like Trump because he talks like a real person, not a political puppet, and he tells it like it is rather than talk all day and say nothing like Biden.

in short, you are stupid.

If you lose, it's because the other side has made a better case.

When your messengers and messaging are both more repulsive than those of your opponent, you'll probably lose.

But feel free to blame someone else.

except that the media says that Biden won, how can that be when he did all the things you mentioned?
I don't know what you're talking about, QAnon.

Play with someone else, thanks.

compare the dem message of doom and gloom and hate to the positive republican/trump message.

Biden "our darkest days are ahead of us"

Trump "america has a bright and hopeful future"

When your messengers and messaging are both more repulsive than those of your opponent, you'll probably lose.

except that the media says that Biden won, how can that be when he did all the things you mentioned?

compare the dem message of doom and gloom and hate to the positive republican/trump message.

Well, Biden won.

So maybe it's something else.

,,,compare the dem message of doom and gloom and hate to the positive republican/trump message. Biden "our darkest days are ahead of us" Trump "america has a bright and hopeful future"
You mean dangerous Rumpian Bull$hit in a time of existential danger rather than trusting the American People to digest and process The Truth?

Fortunately, a sufficient number of Americans decided that Character and Honesty and Leadership-by-Example were more important than your con-man.

Sane, rational, objective Americans tend to prefer Science over Rumpian Rainbows and Unicorns and Smiley-Faces from the Chief Twit.

9. The ascendency of the Democrats/Leftists is correctly called the modern ‘dark ages.’
“a period or stage marked by repressiveness, a lack of enlightenment or advanced knowledge, etc.”
Definition of Dark Ages | Dictionary.com

Here is the sort of collateral damage that comes with investing power in the forces of evil:

"A sustained effort is under way to deny children access to literature. Under the slogan #DisruptTexts, critical-theory ideologues, schoolteachers and Twitter agitators are purging and propagandizing against classic texts—everything from Homer to F. Scott Fitzgerald to Dr. Seuss.

Their ethos holds that children shouldn’t have to read stories written in anything other than the present-day vernacular—especially those “in which racism, sexism, ableism, anti-Semitism, and other forms of hate are the norm,” as young-adult novelist Padma Venkatraman writes in School Library Journal. No author is valuable enough to spare, Ms. Venkatraman instructs: “Absolving Shakespeare of responsibility by mentioning that he lived at a time when hate-ridden sentiments prevailed, risks sending a subliminal message that academic excellence outweighs hateful rhetoric.”

The subtle complexities of literature are being reduced to the crude clanking of “intersectional” power struggles. Thus Seattle English teacher Evin Shinn tweeted in 2018 that he’d “rather die” than teach “The Scarlet Letter,” unless Nathaniel Hawthorne’s novel is used to “fight against misogyny and slut-shaming.”

“Using #DisruptTexts, school teachers, critical theory activists, and others have been promoting the removal of classic texts such as Homer. Apparently, kids should not read these texts because they promote “racism, sexism, ableism, anti-Semitism, and other forms of hate.”
According to Padma Venkatraman, a young-adult novelist, even authors as revered as Shakespeare should not be spared.” #DisruptTexts campaign aims to cancel classic literature in classrooms | USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page

This is what you voted for if you voted for Biden.

The modern ‘Dark Ages.’

Ignorance glorified.

1609854477951.png

Well, Biden won.

Biden did not win. the media does not declare who wins presidential elections. Once the fraudulent votes are removed Trump will have won by a landslide. If this election fraud is allowed to stand, the USA is over, lost, done. We will have become a banana republic. Is that really what you want?

,,,compare the dem message of doom and gloom and hate to the positive republican/trump message. Biden "our darkest days are ahead of us" Trump "america has a bright and hopeful future"
You mean dangerous Rumpian Bull$hit in a time of existential danger rather than trusting the American People to digest and process The Truth?

Fortunately, a sufficient number of Americans decided that Character and Honesty and Leadership-by-Example were more important than your con-man.

Sane, rational, objective Americans tend to prefer Science over Rumpian Rainbows and Unicorns and Smiley-Faces from the Chief Twit.

LOL,, and you think Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer have character and honesty? you are a true buffoon if you do.

Trump has kept every promise he made to the american people. Biden has been stealing from us for 47 years.

Damn, are you really as ignorant as your posts indicate?

Well, Biden won.

Biden did not win. the media does not declare who wins presidential elections. Once the fraudulent votes are removed Trump will have won by a landslide. If this election fraud is allowed to stand, the USA is over, lost, done. We will have become a banana republic. Is that really what you want?
Okay, Qanon, got it.

LOL,, and you think Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer have character and honesty? you are a true buffoon if you do.

Trump has kept every promise he made to the american people. Biden has been stealing from us for 47 years.

Damn, are you really as ignorant as your posts indicate?
Your Orange Baboon-God is an existential danger to American representative democracy... promises or no promises.

Benito Mussolini made the trains run on-time, and Adolf Hitler eradicated unemployment - but the loss of democracy was far too high a price to pay.

I'll take four years of Sleepy Old Uncle Joe as "Placeholder President" - just to get your Orange POS out of office, so that he no longer poses a danger.

That buys you four years to try to convince the American People that you acknowledge the "Right Message, Wrong Messenger" scenario after all.

Good luck... get crackin'... four years isn't all that long a time, and you've got a whole $hitload of damage to repair.

Find a different Messenger who (1) is sane and (2) can pull-off much of the agenda and I (and millions of others) might consider voting Republican again.

Well, Biden won.

You, for once, are correct that the media doesn't declare who won, the electoral college does. They already did. Biden/Harris won and Biden will be inaugurated in just a few days. That will end our descent into Banana Republic land.

Forum List

Back