Trumpism is an American Autocratic Movement with Fascistic Markers

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Thank God the American people voted this lying narcissistic conman out of office.

I hope he runs in 2024 so we can crush him again.

Autocrat1.png

Autocrat2.png

Autocrat3.png

Thank God the American people voted this lying narcissistic conman out of office.

View attachment 436766

View attachment 436767

View attachment 436768

Obama used the IRS, FBI, CIA, DOJ and State Department as the democrat party gestapo..........and the democrat party voters burned and looted cities for 7 months, and beat and murdered Americans in those same cities.....the democrat party brown shirts.....

You really are a stupid human being....

You know you are going to miss Trump.
He is all you talk about. :itsok:
When an individual has a boil on his or her a$$, it's usually the main subject in their thoughts.

Everyone understands you RWNJs worship your orange-tinted messiah. But to the normal members of U.S. society, your messiah is a swollen pustule on the nation's a$$. (Which would be Texas, if the Continental U.S. had a literal a$$.)

Most of what we see as the worst of Rumpian Populism can also be found elsewhere.

One such compendium is William L. Shirer's 1200+ page opus: The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.

Populist Fakirs garbed in Brown and Red and Black, rather than Orange.

-----------

"Those who give up their Liberty for a little Security deserve neither Liberty NOR Security." - Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:

View attachment 436766

View attachment 436767

View attachment 436768

Bidenism marks the point in American history when the Democratic Party went all-in to take control of America. They used party plants to corrupt the intelligence agencies, TV media, the courts, and perhaps worst of all the destruction of faith in our election system. The Democrats operate more like the CCP than an American Party.

You know you are going to miss Trump.
He is all you talk about. :itsok:
When an individual has a boil on his or her a$$, it's usually the main subject in their thoughts.

Everyone understands you RWNJs worship your orange-tinted messiah. But to the normal members of U.S. society, your messiah is a swollen pustule on the nation's a$$. (Which would be Texas, if the Continental U.S. had a literal a$$.)
Idiots just elected a professional politician that has been a boil on Americas ass for decades.
Nothing like ensuring that business as usual continues in the shithole that is DC.

I would be shocked if that fat bastard was still in good enough health to run again at 78 years old.

View attachment 436766

View attachment 436767

View attachment 436768

" Schmidt was the senior campaign strategist and advisor to McCain's 2008 presidential campaign.[4] He pushed McCain to select Sarah Palin as his running mate, a choice which McCain came to regret.[5]

snip

Schmidt is a founder of The Lincoln Project

View attachment 436766

View attachment 436767

View attachment 436768

Schmidt is a loser, democrat lying asshole....nuff said.

Forum List

Back