Why we have gun crime...7 time felon with 4th gun case freed on ankle monitor tries to shoot and kill his girlfriend. Thanks democrats.

I didn't say anything about penises in that post, but thanks for validating my point about you guys compensating.

The problem is we lock up 2 million people. Locking people up isn't an answer, it's just a way for people who run prisons to get rich.

Actually, they use the same wording, they just don't have the cray-cray idea that Adam Lanza and Joker Holmes qualify as a "Well-regulated militia".
No you just have hundreds of other posts where you do obsess about penises.

They have a higher murder rate than we do because the gun industry floods the country with guns.

Guns + Poverty = Crime.

Get rid of the poverty- no crime like Switzerland.

Get rid of the guns - No crime like most of Europe and Japan. (Although they aren't slouches on getting rid of poverty.

The problem is, you want America to be more like Mexico than Europe.
Now you cant even lie well……

Maybe "we" should "take those guns" away.
You and who else would volunteer to try that?

I have talked to the local police in Florida and they have told me they would never want to try to take guns away from honest people, They have enough problems trying to take guns away from the criminals.

I also asked how they feel when they pull someone over and along with his drivers license and insurance card he shows them a concealed weapons permit. (Not required in Florida but I do it anyway.) The cops replied that when that happens they at least know they are dealing with someone who is not likely a criminal.

Plenty of people in our nation do not trust a government that doesn’t trust honest people enough to own firearms.

It is better to live in a nation where the government has some respect and fear of the people than live in a nation where the people fear the government. Disarm the people in our nation and shortly a dictator will come along and he wouldn’t be a benevolent dictator either. Even today our Federal government is so corrupt Washington D.C. is called the Swamp.

You and who else would volunteer to try that?

I have talked to the local police in Florida and they have told me they would never want to try to take guns away from honest people, They have enough problems trying to take guns away from the criminals.

I'm curious; would those police you talked to be willing to arrest people for violating a mask mandate, putting mask violators into prisons so covid-risky that they can't house murderers? Would those police arrest people for possession of marijuana?

Would those police arrest a father for giving a warning shot to a man in his home against his will and work with the DA to get that father a 20 year prison sentence? Would those Florida police destroy the life and career of a fellow police officer - a woman at that - for simply writing a ticket to a speeding, off-duty, police officer?

I also asked how they feel when they pull someone over and along with his drivers license and insurance card he shows them a concealed weapons permit. (Not required in Florida but I do it anyway.) The cops replied that when that happens they at least know they are dealing with someone who is not likely a criminal.

They do like it when you demonstrate your agreement that the right to keep and bear arms is based on permission from those lawmakers for whom the police are the armed enforcement branch.

I'm curious; would those police you talked to be willing to arrest people for violating a mask mandate, putting mask violators into prisons so covid-risky that they can't house murderers? Would those police arrest people for possession of marijuana?

Would those police arrest a father for giving a warning shot to a man in his home against his will and work with the DA to get that father a 20 year prison sentence? Would those Florida police destroy the life and career of a fellow police officer - a woman at that - for simply writing a ticket to a speeding, off-duty, police officer?

They do like it when you demonstrate your agreement that the right to keep and bear arms is based on permission from those lawmakers for whom the police are the armed enforcement branch.

Trying to take guns from people is very dangerous. The cops I talked to were willing to take firearms from people who should did not legally own them but saw no reason to risk their lives taking firearms from what were honest people who had done nothing wrong but refuse to turn their weapons in.

In passing, I have moved since I questioned the police officers but now I live in a country in Florida that is a gun sanctuary.

1647307305364.png

I didn’t ask them questions about the other items you mentioned so I have no idea how they would have answered.

It's true that you are obsessed with other men's penises
Dopamine is the brain’s neurotransmitter that is released when you expect a reward – when you expect pleasure. The brain is flooded with dopamine when a shooter prepares to fire a gun. Firing a gun releases endorphins – the pleasure hormones – the same ones we experience with sex, with taking certain substances, and with other enjoyable activities.
America's Gun Addiction

Gun nuts need and receive sexual award from their gun(s)

Dopamine is the brain’s neurotransmitter that is released when you expect a reward – when you expect pleasure. The brain is flooded with dopamine when a shooter prepares to fire a gun. Firing a gun releases endorphins – the pleasure hormones – the same ones we experience with sex, with taking certain substances, and with other enjoyable activities.
America's Gun Addiction

Dopamine is not released only during sex , Idiot.

The guns and the thought of guns in a guns nuts' brain releases dopamine which heightens their sexual pleasure, idiot.

Dopamine release is not exclusively sexual.

People get dopamine hits from eating chocolate too, or getting likes on Farcebook

America's Gun Addiction

Biggest lie I've heard today. But I'm certain you can out do yourself.

Dopamine release is not exclusively sexual.

People get dopamine hits from eating chocolate too, or getting likes on Farcebook
Correct, dopamine can be released for various reasons, with a gun nut though, it's because guns and the thought of guns in a guns nuts' brain releases dopamine which heightens their sexual pleasure.

New Topics

Forum List

Back