Why we have gun crime...7 time felon with 4th gun case freed on ankle monitor tries to shoot and kill his girlfriend. Thanks democrats.

Most gun murder is domestic violence.

If you guys support a "God-given right" to carry a gun, then you really shouldn't be upset when people you don't like have them.

Every other industrialized country has figured this out. They either outright ban gun ownership or they make guns very difficult to get.
No it's not.

70% of murders are young poor urban minorities killing other young poor urban minorities

It's this reason that the powers that be don't do anything to stop the violence that plagues our inner cities.

No it's not.

70% of murders are young poor urban minorities killing other young poor urban minorities

It's this reason that the powers that be don't do anything to stop the violence that plagues our inner cities.

Most murders are people killing their friends and families. because a gun makes that argument over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best go from comic to tragic really quickly.

Most murders are people killing their friends and families. because a gun makes that argument over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best go from comic to tragic really quickly.
That's NOT domestic violence by definition.

Merely being acquainted with a person does not make them a domestic partner

Nope. It takes a village.

When the village is shooting each other over dog poop, you have a problem.
OK Hillary.

That's so fucking naive that it borders on mental retardation and it's more of the "I should be able to tyell everyone else what to do" philosophy that people like you follow

OK Hillary.

That's so fucking naive that it borders on mental retardation and it's more of the "I should be able to tyell everyone else what to do" philosophy that people like you follow

Or maybe I'm just sick and tired of having to live with a society that is built around YOUR gun fetish.

I have no desire to own a gun, but I still have to put up with a militarized police force, active shooter drills, magnetic key cards to get from one room to another at work, sending kids to school with armor plated backpacks...

because you guys won't even take the most simple measures to keep guns out of the hands of people who have no business having them.

Or maybe I'm just sick and tired of having to live with a society that is built around YOUR gun fetish.

I have no desire to own a gun, but I still have to put up with a militarized police force, active shooter drills, magnetic key cards to get from one room to another at work, sending kids to school with armor plated backpacks...

because you guys won't even take the most simple measures to keep guns out of the hands of people who have no business having them.
I don't have gun fetish but you have a penis obsession

And I have no problem with BG checks but unlike you I think people who break gun laws should be prosecuted you just want to let them all back out on the streets

by your "logic", then, they should have had their breakdown in society in the 1960's when all those "fatherless" children came of age. They didn't. They didn't then and they don't now.

Fatherless homes isn't the problem, availability of guns is.

Sure I can. for the last 27 years, the Baby Boomers have aged out of the "young, dumbass" stage. Most young people engage in dumbass in their late teens or early 20's. The last of the baby Boomers hit that age in - wait for it - 1990.

Not that our gun murder numbers have gone down. They've actually gone up.

Yeah, how is it they go after "gang members" and end up shooting 12 year olds playing with toys?

If attacks on police escalated, we'd have seen more of them killed in the line of duty, not less. The only reason why line of duty deaths went up in 2020 was because so many cops died of Covid (AKA Trump Plague(TM)).

Nope, murders spiked in 2020 because so many people were locked up with their family members, along with the economic burden of Trump Recession(TM).

Moron, violent crime in the U.S. began to spike mid 1960s and didn't start to go down until 1993....as my link shows....

Murders spiked as a direct result of the two democrat party policies.....1) attack the police, 2) release violent criminals over and over again.

------
McClore’s felony convictions include unlawful use of a weapon by a felon in 2017, 2014, and 2009; intimidation in 2014; aggravated battery causing great bodily harm in 2005 and 2003; and involuntary manslaughter in 2000, Kalliantasis told Judge Kelly McCarthy.
What, was the killer mad because the father didn't think he was good enough for his daughter?

I've heard of liking Bad Boys, but migod.

Maybe we should hold the gun industry accountable for making them so easy to get. Come on, guy you can't whine about "gun laws" when the NRA runs to Congress getting more protection for the gun industry.
Guns aren't "easy to get". Guns are highly regulated by Federal and State governments. Criminals find guns are "easy to get" because they buy them from other criminals. Every gun has a serial number and is tracked from manufacturer to buyer.

Actually, Mexico has a Second Amendment, just like ours.

The reason why they are awash in guns is not because 200 guns were involved in a single operation, but because 250,000 guns cross the border every year.
Actually, Mexico DOESN'T have a Second Amendment "just like ours". It's only legal to buy guns in official gun stores and there is exactly ONE in the entire country, and it's located in Mexico D.F. (Mexico City).

I don't have gun fetish but you have a penis obsession

And I have no problem with BG checks but unlike you I think people who break gun laws should be prosecuted you just want to let them all back out on the streets

I didn't say anything about penises in that post, but thanks for validating my point about you guys compensating.

The problem is we lock up 2 million people. Locking people up isn't an answer, it's just a way for people who run prisons to get rich.

Actually, Mexico DOESN'T have a Second Amendment "just like ours". It's only legal to buy guns in official gun stores and there is exactly ONE in the entire country, and it's located in Mexico D.F. (Mexico City).

Actually, they use the same wording, they just don't have the cray-cray idea that Adam Lanza and Joker Holmes qualify as a "Well-regulated militia".

Normal Americans who own guns for self defense, sport, competition and hunting...are not the ones shooting people in democrat party controlled cities.......

this guy and others like him are.....and the democrat party judges, and prosecutors keep letting them out...

Like this guy........

Anti-gunners....you have to explain this.....explain this before you ask for any more gun control laws....

A seven-time convicted felon who was on electronic monitoring for a Class X felony gun case was charged Wednesday with trying to shoot and kill his girlfriend’s father in an alley behind their home this week.
-------
McClore’s felony convictions include unlawful use of a weapon by a felon in 2017, 2014, and 2009; intimidation in 2014; aggravated battery causing great bodily harm in 2005 and 2003; and involuntary manslaughter in 2000, Kalliantasis told Judge Kelly McCarthy.

[/QUOTEL
Let's go Brandon..

I didn't say anything about penises in that post, but thanks for validating my point about you guys compensating.

The problem is we lock up 2 million people. Locking people up isn't an answer, it's just a way for people who run prisons to get rich.

Actually, they use the same wording, they just don't have the cray-cray idea that Adam Lanza and Joker Holmes qualify as a "Well-regulated militia".
No, they have passed subsequent laws invalidating the amendment. Civilians can only possess 12 Gauge shotguns and pistols .380 (9mm Kurz) or smaller and .22 LR rifles. And even those have to be bought at the ONE legal gun store in Mexico D.F.
The right to keep and bear arms was first recognized as a constitutional right under Article 10 of the Mexican Constitution of 1857.[8] However, as part of the Mexican Constitution of 1917, Article 10 was changed[9] where-by the right to keep and bear arms was given two separate definitions: the right to keep (derecho a poseer in Spanish) and the right to bear (derecho a portar in Spanish).[10] The new version of Article 10 specified that citizens were entitled to keep arms (own them) but may only bear them (carry them) among the population in accordance to police regulation.[11] This modification to Article 10 also introduced the so-called ...[arms] for exclusive use of the [military]... (in Spanish: ...de uso exclusivo del Ejército...), dictating that the law would stipulate which weapons were reserved for the armed forces, including law enforcement agencies, for being considered weapons of war."

Type of firearms permitted[edit]​

In regard to what type of firearms are permitted, Title II, Chapter I, Article 9 of the Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives states:

(translated) It may be kept or carried, under the terms and limitations established by this law, weapons of the following characteristics:[27]
  1. Semi-automatic handguns of caliber no greater than .380 (9mm Browning, 9mm Corto, 9mm Kurz, 9mm Short, and 9×17mm). Left excepted are calibers .38 Super and .38 commander, and also calibers 9mm. [Such as] Mauser, Luger, etc., as well as similar models of the same caliber of the excepted, from other brands.
  2. Revolvers of calibers no greater than .38 Special, left excepted is caliber .357 magnum.
    Land tenure owners, common land owners and farmworkers outside urban zones, may keep and carry, upon registration, one weapon of those already mentioned, or a .22 caliber rifle, or a shotgun of any caliber, except those of a barrel length shorter than 25 inches (635mm) and of caliber greater than 12 gauge (.729" or 18.5 MM).
Additionally, Article 10 of the Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives states:

(translated) The firearms that can be authorized to participants of shooting or hunting, to keep in their home or to carry with a license, are the following:[28]
  1. Semi-automatic handguns, revolvers and rifles of caliber .22, rimfire ammo
  2. Handguns of .38 caliber for Olympic shooting or other competition
  3. Shotguns in all their calibers and models, except those with a barrel length shorter than 25 inches, and calibers greater than 12 gauge.
  4. Triple-barrel shotguns in the calibers authorized in the preceding section, with a barrel for metallic cartridges of different caliber.
  5. High-powered rifles, of repeating or semi-automatic function, non-convertible to full-auto, with the exception of .30 caliber carbines, rifles, muskets and carbines caliber .223, 7 and 7.62mm, and Garand rifles caliber .30.
  6. High-powered rifles of greater caliber than those mentioned in the previous section, with special permission for their use abroad, for hunting of game bigger than those present in national wildlife.
"Under these two articles, private citizens are generally restricted to semi-automatic handguns or revolvers of a caliber no greater than .380 (for home defense),[29] rifles no greater than .22, and shotguns no greater than 12 gauge (hunting and shooting when a member of a club). Anything bigger than those calibers is considered for exclusive use of the military and strictly forbidden for civilian possession, as defined by Article 11 of the Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives.[30] Only citizens with collector permits may be authorized to possess firearms outside those permitted for civilian ownership.[31]"
So, as usual, you are wrong. Do some research; it took me all of thirty seconds to come up with the information.

No, they have passed subsequent laws invalidating the amendment. Civilians can only possess 12 Gauge shotguns and pistols .380 (9mm Kurz) or smaller and .22 LR rifles. And even those have to be bought at the ONE legal gun store in Mexico D.F.

Wow - EXACTLY MY POINT. THey passed laws invalidating the Amendment, because an amendment that allowed any maniac to have a gun and try to overthrow the government is kind of stupid. (In case you missed it, Mexico spent most of the 1910's trying to put down bandits like Zapata and Poncho Villa.)

In short, they didn't keep doing something stupid because a badly written amendment failed to define a militia clearly.

1646908787144.png

Wow - EXACTLY MY POINT. THey passed laws invalidating the Amendment, because an amendment that allowed any maniac to have a gun and try to overthrow the government is kind of stupid. (In case you missed it, Mexico spent most of the 1910's trying to put down bandits like Zapata and Poncho Villa.)

In short, they didn't keep doing something stupid because a badly written amendment failed to define a militia clearly.

View attachment 613433

Yeah...they have a higher murder rate than we do...you doofus....and the drug cartels get all the guns they want from the Mexican government, China and South America and Europe...you idiot....

Yeah...they have a higher murder rate than we do...you doofus....and the drug cartels get all the guns they want from the Mexican government, China and South America and Europe...you idiot....

They have a higher murder rate than we do because the gun industry floods the country with guns.

Guns + Poverty = Crime.

Get rid of the poverty- no crime like Switzerland.

Get rid of the guns - No crime like most of Europe and Japan. (Although they aren't slouches on getting rid of poverty.

The problem is, you want America to be more like Mexico than Europe.

Forum List

Back