Why we don't believe the MSM: Proof is in the photo!!!

LOL...WTF this thread about? Someone looking in certain direction in a snap-moment photo?

Seriously?
The question is why did Trump think the photo made some statement?

and both Scalise and McCarthy voted with the dems on Trump's Turkey Trot.

He also thought that the adolecent-grade letter he sent to Turkish president made him look good. :rolleyes:
And how do you know that?

How would I know WHAT idiot?

Trump gave out the letter, obviously he wouldn't do it if he didn't think it made him look good.
Oh... that's OBVIOUS aye? Has nothing to do with simply being TRANSPARENT?

Wow, I guess you had your birthday just yesterday.

You don't need to give out private communications with foreign leader to be transparent dummy. Nor do you need to send a letter to a president you can just pick up the phone and call.

There is only one reason to write the letter and then distribute it in the middle of the shitstorm you just created for yourself - you think it helps you.

Last edited:
LOL...WTF this thread about? Someone looking a certain way in a snap photo? Seriously?
Its about Pelosi theatrics.....once again she storms out like we all forgot this is her pattern of behavior....

Where you in that closed door meeting?

If Trump was un-hinged as described then the walkout was completely warranted.

It that were true, then all the other Dems would have gone out with those 3 far left radicals.
They stayed, the radicals were gone and they worked together and got something done.

LOL...WTF this thread about? Someone looking a certain way in a snap photo? Seriously?
Its about Pelosi theatrics.....once again she storms out like we all forgot this is her pattern of behavior....

It that were true, then all the other Dems would have gone out with those 3 far left radicals.
They stayed, the radicals were gone and they worked together and got something done.

Nothing but wild speculation.

No I'm saying what they said themselves.

Also AP said "All around them, eyeballs — most belonging to men — are averted."
Another LIE! where are the Women in this photo?
And if so where are their eyeballs...?
Again bull crap, biased totally dishonest reporting.
FACTS of a photo totally making the AP article a LIE!

The MSM/AP are really dumb to post a statement like "All around them, eyeballs — most belonging to men — are averted." when the exact photo
shows the exact opposite.
A) What women?
B) Most of the eyeballs were NOT averted.

As I pointed out the purpose of this thread is simple: one photo totally discredits AP/MSM "objective" reporting!

They were all thinking "What the hell is wrong with this crazy bitch?"

I suspect they all laughed like hell after she left.
look at the generals...they have their heads down saying oh boy here she goes again....this is why Obama kept her on a short leash....
Staring at their shoes like misbehaving boys who got caught piling on with the rube sitting there taking the finger pointing?

Also AP said "All around them, eyeballs — most belonging to men — are averted."
Another LIE! where are the Women in this photo?
And if so where are their eyeballs...?
Again bull crap, biased totally dishonest reporting.
FACTS of a photo totally making the AP article a LIE!

The MSM/AP are really dumb to post a statement like "All around them, eyeballs — most belonging to men — are averted." when the exact photo
shows the exact opposite.
A) What women?
B) Most of the eyeballs were NOT averted.

As I pointed out the purpose of this thread is simple: one photo totally discredits AP/MSM "objective" reporting!
Once again, that is the fault of we the people which is why all americans can ever do about anything is blame someone else so as to avoid any and all responsibility.

Let's try this again, slowly. The FCC was deregulated under the Clinton administration, the Dems by then having joined the Reps in neoliberal economic policy fantasyland. Back in the 1980s, there were 50 some odd companies on the US media landscape. Now that's down to half a dozen multinational corporations that control ~90% of what the public is exposed to in terms of "information".

Your aristocracy will determine what you get to see. How do you like the deregulation and monopolization of "information" so far? Well we all sat around and watched it go down. What to do?

Blame someone else and whine endlessly.

What did they say?

Trump specifically insulted the Speaker of the House.

What did they say?

Who does Don not insult? How silly that we all still react to shit he does as a matter of course.

Sure they were, Billy. The Chiefs of Staff are pleased as punch by he Trump Turkey Trot
LOL the Chiefs of Staff don't have to be pleased...they were not elected to anything....get it?....
-------------------------------------------- yep , all they need do is follow orders and probably be paid on Friday .

The military is paid on the 1st and 15th of the month, not "Friday".

You are correct that they don't have to be pleased.
----------------------------- PRECISE is always good . But my silly point is , let them do their jobs and they'll be paid Admiral .

What did they say?

Who does Don not insult? How silly that we all still react to shit he does as a matter of course.

Well the response to getting insulted is to walk out. Thats not over-reaction.

What did they say?

What did President Trump say that merited her walking out?

What did they say?

Trump called her a 3rd rate politician and many agree with that. Look at her district.
The 3 of them can't accept the truth.
It's always someone or somebodies fault.
Snotty, childish ,attitude of 3 adults that never learned how to be grown ups.

What did they say?

Trump called her a 3rd rate politician and many agree with that. Look at her district.
The 3 of them can't accept the truth.
It's always someone or somebodies fault.
Snotty, childish ,attitude of 3 adults that never learned how to be grown ups.
Oh yeah, Don is our leading role model in adult behavior, I think we all know that.

What did they say?

Something truthful no doubt. Thoroughly repelled her.

What did they say?

Who has more difficulty accepting the truth than americans?

What did they say?

That would be the far left radicals (who got a Bollocking from the boss), not the rest of us. :)

Last edited:
AP writes the below...
All around them, eyeballs — most belonging to men — are averted. Heads are bowed around the table, including those of Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley and House Republican Whip Steve Scalise. House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy’s eyes are closed. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell is obstructed, but he’s there, leaning back in a blue tie, a few chairs down from Trump.
About that photo: Trump, Pelosi clash amid impeachment

Yet once again... BIASED MSM AP makes a statement as if TRUE and many people believe them!
FALSE!!!
Look at the photo:
Scalise is looking at his desk...not bowed!
Milley head bowed.
BUT then contrary to "all around ....are averted"! F...king LIE!
Trump, looking right at her!
And where are "McCarthy's eyes closed?
Mulvaney looking right at her.
And so we are to believe McConnell's head bowed?

Folks again we keep telling you people that believe the BIASED MSM is not doing their job and
as a result the majority of Americans have their OWN eyeballs proving the BIASED MSM are liars.

View attachment 285073
Pelosi is an embarrassment to humanity that is why people don't respect her

Well let me ask the dimwits this.

If this photo would be just the opposite, with Trump standing up and pointing at a sitting Pelosi, would you say that Pelosi was the one having the meltdown? I think not.

Pelosi can't take the heat so she had to get out of the kitchen.

That would be the far left radicals (who got a Bollocking from the boss), not the rest of us. :)
Nope, that's all of us, look around, we can't handle the truth. That's why we morphed into Reality America.

Forum List

Back