Why was the second amendment written?

Q: Why was the second amendment written?

A: Red Indian wars.
Fake news.

That's not a news - I think so, that's all. The Red Indians of North America were a long time able to resist against the migrants from all over the world, who call themselves today "Americans". The [semi-]automatic rifles were used to genocide the Red Indian tribes in masses during the 18th and 19th century. I guess the people, who buy today in masses war weapons for private use, live in fear of themselves - and in the hope to be able to live forever in their deadly senility.

So that the power to resist a corrupt and tyrannical government would always be in the hands of the people.

You are a democracy. You say here the people of the USA prefer to be governed from tyrants. Perhaps the weapon-fetishists of the USA are indeed self-fullfilling their ideas about corrupt tyrants by voting for Donald Trump and his very strange ideas about nothing what's important - and his lack of good ideas about anything what's real.

You are full of crap. We are a constitutional republic.

Your are a union of democratic states. The USA seems meanwhile to accelerate its own degeneration under king Donald, the idiot, who separates the world into his personal spitlickers and enemies of the USA! With his "ambassadors" like Richard Grenell, who know less than nothing about the job ambassador and support all over the world enemies and Nazi movements! With soldiers, who got orders to have to betray their allies, while their supreme commander was unfit for the war in Vietnam and tries to make out of heroes criminals , if they are not ready to be his personal loyal spitlickers! With an health care system, which produced not a long time ago masses of drug addicts with a widespread wrong medicamentation with opioids - and which is practically nearly helpless in case of the current pandemy, because Trump made also nonsense some years ago with the health care system of the USA and had closed research institutions for pandemy. How much information did Trump destroy including US-American institutions, who took care for the living conditions and a sane nature in the USA? Trump is a clear enemy of the nature and of natural science. And now his spitlickers are spitlicking the USA to death. You have 1300 dead citizens today. What for heavens sake do you defend?

The 2A is about just what I posted it was. I ain't got a GD thing to do with Indians.

The NRA is a criminal organisation. Your weapon fetishists should be in prison. A serios plan to fight against a pandemy could produce in your country a civil war. I don't think this was the idea of anyone, who had lived once in one of the thirteen states of the East coast in 1779.

Last edited:

Fake news.

That's not a news - I think so, that's all. The Red Indians of North America were a long time able to resist against the migrants from all over the world, who call themselves today "Americans". The [semi-]automatic rifles were used to genocide the Red Indian tribes in masses during the 18th and 19th century. I guess the people, who buy today in masses war weapons for private use, live in fear of themselves - and in the hope to be able to live forever in their deadly senility.

So that the power to resist a corrupt and tyrannical government would always be in the hands of the people.

You are a democracy. You say here the people of the USA prefer to be governed from tyrants. Perhaps the weapon-fetishists of the USA are indeed self-fullfilling their ideas about corrupt tyrants by voting for Donald Trump and his very strange ideas about nothing what's important - and his lack of good ideas about anything what's real.

Your are a union of democratic states. The USA seems meanwhile to accelerate its own degeneration under king Donald, the idiot, who separates the world into his personal spitlickers and enemies of the USA? With his "ambassadors" like Richard Grenell, who know less than nothing about the job ambassador and support all over the world enemies and Nazi movements? With soldiers, who got orders to have to betray their allies, while their supreme commander was unfit for the war in Vietnam and tries to make out of heroes criminals , if they are not ready to be his personal loyal spitlickers? With an health care system, which produced not a long time ago masses of drug addicts with a widespread wrong medicamentation with opioids - and which is practically nearly helpless in case of the current pandemy, because Trump made also nonsense some years ago with the health care system of the USA and had closed research institutions for pandemy? How much information did Trump destroy including US-American institutions, who took care for the living conditions and a sane nature in the USA? Trump is a clear enemy of the nature and of natural science. And now his spitlickers are spitlicking the USA to death. You have 1300 dead citizens today. What for heavens sake do you defend?

The 2A is about just what I posted it was. I ain't got a GD thing to do with Indians.

The NRA is a criminal organisation. Your weapon fetishists should be in prison. A serios plan to fight against a pandemy could produce in your country a civil war. I don't think this was the idea of anyone, who had lived once in one of the thirteen states of the East coast in 1779.

You can stop proving you are an idiot now.

Fake news.

Your are a union of democratic states. The USA seems meanwhile to accelerate its own degeneration under king Donald, the idiot, who separates the world into his personal spitlickers and enemies of the USA? With his "ambassadors" like Richard Grenell, who know less than nothing about the job ambassador and support all over the world enemies and Nazi movements? With soldiers, who got orders to have to betray their allies, while their supreme commander was unfit for the war in Vietnam and tries to make out of heroes criminals , if they are not ready to be his personal loyal spitlickers? With an health care system, which produced not a long time ago masses of drug addicts with a widespread wrong medicamentation with opioids - and which is practically nearly helpless in case of the current pandemy, because Trump made also nonsense some years ago with the health care system of the USA and had closed research institutions for pandemy? How much information did Trump destroy including US-American institutions, who took care for the living conditions and a sane nature in the USA? Trump is a clear enemy of the nature and of natural science. And now his spitlickers are spitlicking the USA to death. You have 1300 dead citizens today. What for heavens sake do you defend?

The best joke made Donald Trump when he said at Easter will be open all churches, because the Corona crisis will be over. He never in his life was in a church, isn't it? And how many thousand US-Americans will die before and after Easter? Will they in their graves still be proud on the greatest of all greatest presidents the USA ever had seen since the homo Neanderthaliensis invented the flute?

Last edited:

Fake news.

The best joke made Donald Trump when we he said at Easter will be open all churches, because the Corona crisis will be over. He never in his life was in a church, isn't it? And how many thousand US-Americans will die? Will they in their graves still be proud on the greatest of all greatest presidents the USA ever had seen since the homo Neanderthaliensis invented the flute?

He said he was hoping he could you lying garbage.

Fake news.

The best joke made Donald Trump when we he said at Easter will be open all churches, because the Corona crisis will be over. He never in his life was in a church, isn't it? And how many thousand US-Americans will die? Will they in their graves still be proud on the greatest of all greatest presidents the USA ever had seen since the homo Neanderthaliensis invented the flute?

He said he was hoping he could you lying garbage.

Trump lies some dozend times a day. This man is not a liar - he's the lie on its own. For this psychopath seems not to exist a difference between his lies and truth. And the USA will pay the price now and still in the next decades, even when Trump will be history.

And the USA will pay the price now and still in the next decades, even when Trump will be history.

Wrong of course, the real price would be paid if we switched parties to the Green New Deal and Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution?

I understand that a technically inferior force can never prevail against superior technology ... unless they wear pajamas.

Correction: Superior technology will always prevail in war.... unless of course there is a failure to use the superior technology like in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan.

it was put there so that we could take back our government if they get out of control.
George Washington's address to the second session of the First U.S. Congress:

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty, teeth and keystone under independence. The church, the plow, the prairie wagon and citizens' firearms are indelibly related. From the hour the pilgrims landed to the present day, events, occurrences and tendencies prove that, to ensure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable. Every corner of this land knows firearms, and more than 99 and 99/100 percent of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil influence. They deserve a place of honor with all that's good. When firearms go, all goes. We need them every hour."

And the USA will pay the price now and still in the next decades, even when Trump will be history.

Wrong of course, the real price would be paid if we switched parties to the Green New Deal and Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution?

You will without any doubt pay the price Trump made in international politics. No one will be able to trust in the USA any longer. You are not reliable. You are a pure egocentric nation. "USA first"="right or wrong, my country". I guess Trump costed the world a minimum of 20-30 years. The NATO for example is only a living undead any longer. Trump says you don't need it. But he also said no one needs research in pandemies some years ago and fired scientists without to replace them. Pandemies were for him just simple not existing, so he had to learn nothing about the problems in this context. His pragmatism is "What I don't know drives me not nervous". And now Trump is not paying the price. He has all around him installed professional spitlickers, who tell him, what he likes to hear and what he is able to understand (what seems not to be a lot). Who tells him what's true will be fired and defamed. But you - the people of the USA - will pay the price for all his wrong decisions. And sureally it looks like you are often happy to have to do so, while you dance on Trumps Titanic.

Last edited:

You will without any doubt pay the price Trump made in international politics. No one will be able to trust in the USA any longer. You are not reliable. I guess Trump costed the world 20-30 years.
20-30??
Please give an example of how in earth that could possibly be true or admit to being a liberal.

You will without any doubt pay the price Trump made in international politics. No one will be able to trust in the USA any longer. You are not reliable. I guess Trump costed the world 20-30 years.
20-30??
Please give an example of how in earth that could possibly be true or admit to being a liberal.

Some simple examples: Since the 1960ies serios and competent people all over the world warn because of the changes in the biosphere and the manipulation of the climate by human beings. So Trumps world view is older than 60 years in context of the problems around climate change and biodiversity. His ideas about pandemies were far from any knowledge the world got during the "spanish influenca" from 1918-1920. So in case of such problems his world view is much older than 100 years. And "his" political slogan "USA first" was used from the Brits in the formula "Britain first" since latest 1740 - what's 280 years in a past where slavery and colonialisms grew to become problems.

And the influence of a man like Donald Trump in the world you are able to see in Jair Bolsonaro. What an idiot too. You can see his influence in his stupid attacks against Europe (and all others) and the totally stupid and extremly agresssive politics of the USA against the EU or against Germany. I guess Germany was not a long time ago the country, where the USA had the very best reputation worldwide. And what did "you" make out of this? Germans who look concerned, shake the head bewildered or make a facepalm when they hear "USA". How is it possible that a man like Donald Trump is able to be president of the USA? This is a mysterie to everyone here. G.W. Bush was a disaster - but what for heavens sake is Donald Trump? The first multidimensional disaster? Exists anything what this man not makes wrong?

Last edited:
And the influence of a man like Donald Trump in the world you are able to see in Jair Bolsonaro. You can see his influence in his stupoid wars against Europe and the totally stupid and extremly agresssive politics of the USA against thevEU or against Germany. I guess Germany was not a long time ago the country, where the USA had the very best reputation worldwide. And what did "you" make out of this? Germans who look concerned, shake the head bewildered or make a facepalm when they hear "USA".
Yawn..........Germany started 2 World Wars.......lost them both.

The United States has the largest unregistered army in the world............The GUN OWNER.........liberals have been trying to take them for years........we refuse........if they keep trying to take them........Well we might just have another Civil War........If Europe comes in to try and take them or butt in...........We'll just have to KICK YOUR ASS AGAIN.........

We have been standing the line for a long time for Europe.......while they get to spend so much less because we are there.............Germany was split in half..........until the USSR died..............Fair weather friends.......WHO NEEDS THEM..........

And the influence of a man like Donald Trump in the world you are able to see in Jair Bolsonaro. You can see his influence in his stupoid wars against Europe and the totally stupid and extremly agresssive politics of the USA against thevEU or against Germany. I guess Germany was not a long time ago the country, where the USA had the very best reputation worldwide. And what did "you" make out of this? Germans who look concerned, shake the head bewildered or make a facepalm when they hear "USA".
Yawn..........Germany started 2 World Wars.......lost them both.

A far as I know we lost in the end always every war.

The United States has the largest unregistered army in the world............The GUN OWNER.........

An extremely violent anarchistic structure.

liberals have been trying to take them for years........we refuse........if they keep trying to take them........Well we might just have another Civil War........If Europe comes in to try and take them or butt in...........We'll just have to KICK YOUR ASS AGAIN.........

Your country is an European nation - basing on the enlightenment: rationality (reason, science) and love (Christianity, humanity). You are a human being, who lives in the USA, and is not basing on this values.

We have been standing the line for a long time for Europe.......while they get to spend so much less because we are there.............Germany was split in half..........until the USSR died..............Fair weather friends.......WHO NEEDS THEM..........

You "need" us - better to say you misuse us - since decades. The only thing where all and every US-American is proud on - including the US-Americans who have also German roots (=about 40% of all citizens of the USA) - is that you wan the two world wars and made in this way the world to a better place.

Last edited:
Only to those who would attack it. Our try to subvert the Constitution.

You are an idiot - and you know it. And you find it nice that idiots are able to govern the world with the help of weapons. Every professor in every university has do what an idiot with a gun in his hands tells him to do. You are an absurde actor in a surrealistic game with rules which you don't understand. You are the apocaloditie your parents warned you never to be.

Fake news.

Your are a union of democratic states. The USA seems meanwhile to accelerate its own degeneration under king Donald, the idiot, who separates the world into his personal spitlickers and enemies of the USA! With his "ambassadors" like Richard Grenell, who know less than nothing about the job ambassador and support all over the world enemies and Nazi movements! With soldiers, who got orders to have to betray their allies, while their supreme commander was unfit for the war in Vietnam and tries to make out of heroes criminals , if they are not ready to be his personal loyal spitlickers! With an health care system, which produced not a long time ago masses of drug addicts with a widespread wrong medicamentation with opioids - and which is practically nearly helpless in case of the current pandemy, because Trump made also nonsense some years ago with the health care system of the USA and had closed research institutions for pandemy. How much information did Trump destroy including US-American institutions, who took care for the living conditions and a sane nature in the USA? Trump is a clear enemy of the nature and of natural science. And now his spitlickers are spitlicking the USA to death. You have 1300 dead citizens today. What for heavens sake do you defend?

1585651140577.png

Only to those who would attack it. Our try to subvert the Constitution.

You are an idiot - and you know it. And you find it nice that idiots are able to govern the world with the help of weapons. Every professor in every university has do what an idiot with a gun in his hands tells him to do. You are an absurde actor in a surrealistic game with rules which you don't understand. You are the apocaloditie your parents warned you never to be.

And...........LOL

You done pouting..........We aren't fucking Europe........deal with it........We will not go down PEACEFULLY......

I doubt many will agree on the purpose of the second amendment, but I'd love to hear why everybody thinks the second amendment was written. Personally, I understand that it was put there so that we could take back our government if they get out of control.

It was put there so the STATES could take back control, hence the part about "Well-Regulated Militias".

They never envisioned Adam Lanza with a semi-automatic going through a school. Probably because the 1789 "School Shooter" would get off one shot and then everyone would flee in the three minutes it would take to reload his muzzle loaded musket.

The thing was, in 1789, guns were only effective in mass volleys. Hence, "Well-regulated". It wasn't one maniac with a gun running through a church or a school or a shopping mall, which is what we have today.

Forum List

Back