Infringement

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Which gun control laws do not infringe on the right to keep and bear arms?

This thread would be a great place for lefties to justify their anti constitutional stance. C'mon lefties, start listing all the laws that do not infringe on the right to keep and bear arms.

This thread would be a great place for lefties to justify their anti constitutional stance. C'mon lefties, start listing all the laws that do not infringe on the right to keep and bear arms.

Please explain which rights are unlimited. I believe all have restrictions.

Why is the 2nd a special case?

No right is unlimited or unrestricted.
Are you saying that there are no laws that do not infringe on the right to keep and bear arms? You seem kinda slippery about giving a straight answer to the opening post.

This thread is not about which rights are unlimited, it simply asks which gun control laws do not limit the right to keep and bear arms. Can you list some of them?

This thread is not about which rights are unlimited, it simply asks which gun control laws do not limit the right to keep and bear arms. Candle you list some of them?

Can't "candle" anything at the moment.

However, you can't examine rights in a vacuum much as you would like to. No rights are unlimited. You aren't allowed to own a nuke. You can't use your right to free speech to provoke a riot or slander or libel. Your right of assembly doesn't allow you to assemble a riot or take down the government. Your religious freedom does not allow you to keep slaves or conduct human sacrifices.

This thread is not about which rights are unlimited, it simply asks which gun control laws do not limit the right to keep and bear arms. Candle you list some of them?

Can't "candle" anything at the moment.

However, you can't examine rights in a vacuum much as you would like to. No rights are unlimited. You aren't allowed to own a nuke. You can't use your right to free speech to provoke a riot or slander or libel. Your right of assembly doesn't allow you to assemble a riot or take down the government. Your religious freedom does not allow you to keep slaves or conduct human sacrifices.
You should start a thread about how no rights are unlimited, if that is what you want to talk about. This thread is meant for discussing all the gun control laws that don't infringe on the right to keep and bear arms. Can you even name a single one?

Opening post is pure bait.

Sounds like you are considering using administrative action to silence this discussion and force a lefty win. If this is the case, just delete the thread. I already have it saved elsewhere.

Should a right have limitations?

Why don't you start a thread about this? In the meantime, you are evading the opening post like a cat evades being shoved into a toilet. You can't name a single law that does not infringe, and you can't admit that you cant.

Should a right have limitations?

Why don't you start a thread about this? In the meantime, you are evading the opening post like a cat evades being shoved into a toilet. You can't name a single law that does not infringe, and you can't admit that you cant.

So, do you think a right is unlimited?

Clearly, the law preventing you from having nukes infringes on your "right" to "keep and bear arms". Happy now?

Good.

Glad that right is infringed on.

second amendment RIGHTS refer to the SMALL ARMS carried by individual soldiers [combat soldiers] for military and other legal and lawful purposes . Nuke have no place in this thread as mention of them are Being used simply to derail any discussion in this thread Coyote .

second amendment RIGHTS refer to the SMALL ARMS carried by individual soldiers [combat soldiers] for military and other legal and lawful purposes . Nuke have no place in this thread as mention of them are Being used simply to derail any discussion in this thread Coyote .
Part of what makes lefties what they are is the ability to evade. If you look at any lefty post that is a response to a a righty, you will see that it is one of the standard evasion techniques from my list: Dodge, deflect, divert, invert, convert, ignore, redefine, or otherwise evade. Coyote's evasion of the opening post reminds me of what a cat does when it is being shoved into a toilet. I saw a big kid do that to a poor cat when I was in elementary school, and it is quite a fight.

Forum List

Back