Why was the cure for homosexuality defended?

Much much higher than 2 %. Everyone knows at least a few. That puts it to minimum 10 %, but the reality is most likely more like 20 %.

Most homosexuals are a result of learnt behavior, not birth. That is a fact. The lgbt movement suppresses this information, but still a fact. Everyone in school or working in the correctional system knows this by observation.
You hope it's 20% so you'll feel more "normal".

Americans Greatly Overestimate Percent Gay, Lesbian in U.S.

When you come up with actual scientific information, as shown in the article linked below, then I'll concede you are acting upon more than just your personal opinion.

More Evidence Regarding the Causes of Homosexuality

So do you agree that at least half of homosexuals are a learnt behavior?
No. People can engage in homosexual behavior, such as your prison and juvie friends, but when they get out they prefer women. A homosexual act doesn't make a person homosexual just as a homosexual having straight sex, even having children, doesn't make them straight.

I would doubt that. How can you construct a test of proof for your theory? If you know a guy who chose girls before but now comes out of prison and finds himself a boyfriend, then Is he gay or straight? In your theory, he has always been gay, but then why didn't he start with boyfriends even before prison. Or, in my theory, he used to be straight, but the gays infected him in prison. Which theory fits the observation easier?

What if the actual case is, that homosexuality is a form of personality disorder and not independent of it? Then doctors could investigate it within the personality disorder category. This can be in the national interest too, because the most famous soviet spy ring, the Oxford four, was single handedly responsible for selling Britain's Cold War secrets to the soviets, and they were all homosexual Englishmen. It could be postulated that they would not have been under the compulsion of betraying their home country, had they not been homosexuals.
Human sexuality is already under "investigation". Dude, that's what scientists due is investigate. Homosexuality doesn't have to be declared anything for it to be researched.

It is not 2 % of the population that is homosexual, because most public school boys and juvy graduates have been subjected to homosexual "encouragement" which brings their number up to probably 20 %. What the LGBT movement wants is minimum 50 %.
It's less than 2% regardless how many kids you had pink sword fights with in school.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
Your problem -well, one of your problems- is that you are so ignorant, rigged and narrow minded that you think that people are either gay or straight and that there is nothing else. The fact is that many people are bi sexual on a continuum of gay - straight and can't be easily classified as one or the other.

What is bi sexual? Is it this latest awful official bullying in schools that every sex is annal including women? I don't get it. How many guys want to be bitches when coming back from school?

It is not 2 % of the population that is homosexual, because most public school boys and juvy graduates have been subjected to homosexual "encouragement" which brings their number up to probably 20 %. What the LGBT movement wants is minimum 50 %.
Do you ever run out of moronic horseshit?

Most homosexuals are a result of learnt behavior, not birth. That is a fact. The lgbt movement suppresses this information, but still a fact. Everyone in school or working in the correctional system knows this by observation.
"learnt" behavior. Have you ever actually read any of the scientific literature on the subject? I'm sure that you have not. You prefer to be willfully ignorant and wallow in your bigotry
Over complicating what, exactly? Sex is binary. People are over thinking this. Sexual reproduction IS one thing, but this game people are playing here defies logic. There are various nuances on sex, with 6 sexes now....please, this isn't quantum physics. Only one female and one male can reproduce. Quite simple. Let's don't make this more complicated than that.
You are correct as to two sexes, but human behavior, specifically sexual preference, is a different, albeit related, topic.

We can discuss biological sex and the reproductive cycle in hard scientific terms, but love? Not so easily done. Sexual fetishes, desires, habits and preferences are different. Some things are choice, but some are not. You didn't choose to be straight and neither did I, but that's the way we are.

Love? Now that is interesting even more. I would like to postulate that homosexual love is a form of abuse. Many people fail to distinguish between love and abuse, even in heterosexual relationships or non sexual relationships. Homosexual love is abuse because it starts with hurting the body, simple.

What if the actual case is, that homosexuality is a form of personality disorder and not independent of it? Then doctors could investigate it within the personality disorder category. This can be in the national interest too, because the most famous soviet spy ring, the Oxford four, was single handedly responsible for selling Britain's Cold War secrets to the soviets, and they were all homosexual Englishmen. It could be postulated that they would not have been under the compulsion of betraying their home country, had they not been homosexuals.
Human sexuality is already under "investigation". Dude, that's what scientists due is investigate. Homosexuality doesn't have to be declared anything for it to be researched.

It's less than 2% regardless how many kids you had pink sword fights with in school.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
Your problem -well, one of your problems- is that you are so ignorant, rigged and narrow minded that you think that people are either gay or straight and that there is nothing else. The fact is that many people are bi sexual on a continuum of gay - straight and can't be easily classified as one or the other.

What is bi sexual? Is it this latest awful official bullying in schools that every sex is annal including women? I don't get it. How many guys want to be bitches when coming back from school?
Secret Lives of the Rich and Famous

It was rampant in the prep schools as far back as the 1930s. Gore Vidal, Jackie Kennedy's stepbrother, described that going on at a time when regular American teenagers didn't even know what it was. Because of their parents' permissiveness and their own conceited self-image of being born superior to common morals, the spoiled brats wanted to try everything. It was a just a self-indulgent fad of that class and never a sexuality at all. But some, like Vidal himself, took it too seriously and imagined that it was their sexual identity. In his novel, The City and the Pillar, the character modeled after himself meets his prep-school lover, who told him it was just an adolescent experiment that everybody outgrew. So Vidal's character murdered him.

"learnt" behavior. Have you ever actually read any of the scientific literature on the subject? I'm sure that you have not. You prefer to be willfully ignorant and wallow in your bigotry

No. I know people who were not gay but they went to juvy and came back gay, because most were gay there. Would it be scientifically correct to call them gay by birth? No because that would be an unsubstantiated assumption to assume that they were born gay then discovered it in prison only. Doesn't make scientific sense. So, most of the time being gay is a learnt behavior, not a born one.
You are just one more ignoramus who has the understanding and appreciation of the complexity of human sexuality that you would expect of a 13 year old special ed student. Hint. Consider the difference between "lifestyle" which can be fluid, and "sexual orientation" You did know that there is a difference , right? Holy shit! NO? That is (one of ) your problems

Okay, and is that difference scientific or purely political? My bet is that it is purely political. Hehehe.
You think that what, exactly is political ? Spell it out.

In the 70s, the DSM national diagnostic book contained homosexuality as a mental decease, and doctors worked on finding cure for it. Then it was removed. Why is that? Who are the people who want people to be sick? This time it couldn't be the doctors because they lost their funding. Any theories?
I noticed that, too. A precedent would be the AMA selling out to the tobacco industry in the 50's. Our health care system manipulated by outside influences. It happened, doctors used to endorse cigarettes as "healthy" despite all the evidence to the contrary. Money and influence go hand in hand.
Gays are a major power group now with money and political clout. And a major ax to grind as well as an agenda. So, as they say, the truth will OUT one day, it always does.
As cures go, not smoking isn't even a cure for lung cancer. As far as curing homosexuality? It's like curing schizophrenia or any other mental disease.

Interesting, I didn't know that truth can come out, I thought it can be obliterated f you have enough money and the LGBT bullies certainly do. I am afraid of gay pushers in schools and on tv, they seem to rule the world and every channel. Everyone I know believes that even if not gay, sex is annal. I am the only one who calls that bullshit and nobody believes me.
You seem to have a thing about anal sex. Many people who are bigoted towards gays do. It's not surprising

Much much higher than 2 %. Everyone knows at least a few. That puts it to minimum 10 %, but the reality is most likely more like 20 %.

You hope it's 20% so you'll feel more "normal".

Americans Greatly Overestimate Percent Gay, Lesbian in U.S.

When you come up with actual scientific information, as shown in the article linked below, then I'll concede you are acting upon more than just your personal opinion.

More Evidence Regarding the Causes of Homosexuality

So do you agree that at least half of homosexuals are a learnt behavior?
No. People can engage in homosexual behavior, such as your prison and juvie friends, but when they get out they prefer women. A homosexual act doesn't make a person homosexual just as a homosexual having straight sex, even having children, doesn't make them straight.

I would doubt that. How can you construct a test of proof for your theory? If you know a guy who chose girls before but now comes out of prison and finds himself a boyfriend, then Is he gay or straight? In your theory, he has always been gay, but then why didn't he start with boyfriends even before prison. Or, in my theory, he used to be straight, but the gays infected him in prison. Which theory fits the observation easier?
More inane , equine excrement that flies in the face of everything that is known about homosexuality. Interesting that you never post any links to credible ( or any) source for your hogwash.

Over complicating what, exactly? Sex is binary. People are over thinking this. Sexual reproduction IS one thing, but this game people are playing here defies logic. There are various nuances on sex, with 6 sexes now....please, this isn't quantum physics. Only one female and one male can reproduce. Quite simple. Let's don't make this more complicated than that.
You are correct as to two sexes, but human behavior, specifically sexual preference, is a different, albeit related, topic.

We can discuss biological sex and the reproductive cycle in hard scientific terms, but love? Not so easily done. Sexual fetishes, desires, habits and preferences are different. Some things are choice, but some are not. You didn't choose to be straight and neither did I, but that's the way we are.

Love? Now that is interesting even more. I would like to postulate that homosexual love is a form of abuse. Many people fail to distinguish between love and abuse, even in heterosexual relationships or non sexual relationships. Homosexual love is abuse because it starts with hurting the body, simple.

Holy shit! Seriously!! I have to admit that I don't think that I've heard that particular piece of bigoted bovine excrement before- and I've heard a lot!

In the 70s, the DSM national diagnostic book contained homosexuality as a mental decease, and doctors worked on finding cure for it. Then it was removed. Why is that? Who are the people who want people to be sick? This time it couldn't be the doctors because they lost their funding. Any theories?
This could be the stupidest shit that I ever came across!! I'm out of here! The thread tittle does not even make sense , leave alone anything that you say. You need some serious help! Mental, and spiritual. The hate that you carry around inside you must be eating away at your gut. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. I might have to live in the same world as people like you, but I praise the Gods and Goddesses every day, for NOT BEING YOU!

Of course you doubt that for, IMO, obvious reasons.

I've supplied several links to the science of sexual orientation. What have you supplied other than opinion?

Postulate all you like. Until you come up with scientific proof, it's just a postulation.

I noticed that, too. A precedent would be the AMA selling out to the tobacco industry in the 50's. Our health care system manipulated by outside influences. It happened, doctors used to endorse cigarettes as "healthy" despite all the evidence to the contrary. Money and influence go hand in hand.
Gays are a major power group now with money and political clout. And a major ax to grind as well as an agenda. So, as they say, the truth will OUT one day, it always does.
As cures go, not smoking isn't even a cure for lung cancer. As far as curing homosexuality? It's like curing schizophrenia or any other mental disease.

Interesting, I didn't know that truth can come out, I thought it can be obliterated f you have enough money and the LGBT bullies certainly do. I am afraid of gay pushers in schools and on tv, they seem to rule the world and every channel. Everyone I know believes that even if not gay, sex is annal. I am the only one who calls that bullshit and nobody believes me.
You seem to have a thing about anal sex. Many people who are bigoted towards gays do. It's not surprising
Same for latent homosexuals.

Holy shit! Seriously!! I have to admit that I don't think that I've heard that particular piece of bigoted bovine excrement before- and I've heard a lot!

What I can answer to your response here is, that feminine gays don't even have shelters to escape to, like battered women do, because being gay is cool, and so they can't even think for themselves. Absolutely horrible. In the case of gays, the entire society gas lights you. At least for women, only the wife beater gas lights them. But for gays, the entire society gas lights them, especially school and tv. Absolutely horrible.

That is exactly what I was getting at. Why have we been fighting anyway?

Postulate all you like. Until you come up with scientific proof, it's just a postulation.

Do you need scientific proof that gays can't even mentally escape their abuse, because the entire society holds them down there? At least women have battered women shelters. Gays first must be labeling themselves uncool to dare protect themselves. Abuse legalized at national level. A form of hell. Totally horrible.

What I can answer to your response here is, that feminine gays don't even have shelters to escape to, like battered women do, because being gay is cool, and so they can't even think for themselves. Absolutely horrible. In the case of gays, the entire society gas lights you. At least for women, only the wife beater gas lights them. But for gays, the entire society gas lights them, especially school and tv. Absolutely horrible.
Awesome opinion. Still waiting for your scientific evidence.

That is exactly what I was getting at. Why have we been fighting anyway?
We? You mean you and me? I haven't been fighting. You, OTOH, have been calling me names and making multiple false accusations because, I suspect, you have anger issues.

Do you need scientific proof that gays can't even mentally escape their abuse, because the entire society holds them down there? At least women have battered women shelters. Gays first must be labeling themselves uncool to dare protect themselves. Abuse legalized at national level. A form of hell. Totally horrible.
Yes, I do. Are you admitting you don't have any scientific evidence of your gay "abuse" theories?

You never answered the question if you've ever had homosexual experiences, either willingly or forced. Your choice to answer, but hate always has a basis.

Awesome opinion. Still waiting for your scientific evidence.

Okay, observation counts for science, right? I observed these things. My gf too is chronically afraid that what if I am gay to.

Yes, I do. Are you admitting you don't have any scientific evidence of your gay "abuse" theories?

You never answered the question if you've ever had homosexual experiences, either willingly or forced. Your choice to answer, but hate always has a basis.

Okay. Do you know that half of girls dump guys because they think that the guys are gay? I have a few friends that had to prove that they were not gay.

Forum List

Back