why was obama ignored??

Hang on sloopy progressive hunter My dad is still alive. But I want nothing to do with him. I was even thinking about changing my last name. Because, many people who know me personally, also associate me with my dad. There were things that he did to me when I was young. I am not going to get into details, because that isn't what this thread is about. So, I will refrain myself from saying it.
All I can say is that, I could care less about my dad. It is sad, but I have lived a pretty good life without him present.

As for Obama, my dad had a similar personality like him. But my dad voted for him. Coincidence? I don't think so. My dad is white, and he wanted a "black" President. He just voted for Obama because of his skin color. Nothing more. My dad had no clue what Obama really stood for. And even to this day, he still doesn't. Like I said, he just voted for Obama for that one particular reason.

Awwwwww. Look at all the white supremacists
Obama was having a rare lucid moment.

so naturally you have no comment about what he said that is worthy of the name
When Cosby said the same thing the blacks worked until they could get him in jail.
as long as black people blame all their troubles on the white man thats good for the dems
As long as white people only blame the blacks for crime they will look like hypocritical fools.
when that happens you let us know,, but until then stay on the topic please,,

Hang on sloopy progressive hunter My dad is still alive. But I want nothing to do with him. I was even thinking about changing my last name. Because, many people who know me personally, also associate me with my dad. There were things that he did to me when I was young. I am not going to get into details, because that isn't what this thread is about. So, I will refrain myself from saying it.
All I can say is that, I could care less about my dad. It is sad, but I have lived a pretty good life without him present.

As for Obama, my dad had a similar personality like him. But my dad voted for him. Coincidence? I don't think so. My dad is white, and he wanted a "black" President. He just voted for Obama because of his skin color. Nothing more. My dad had no clue what Obama really stood for. And even to this day, he still doesn't. Like I said, he just voted for Obama for that one particular reason.
good or bad fathers have a positive impact on your life,,

I just dont understand how so many can sit back and say nothing while thousands of innocent kids and other people are murdered in their own neighborhoods most times by people they know. obama was right every child needs a father to give them whats needed to grow.
my father wasnt the best but he was there,,,

He could have been my dad! LOl

I miss my daddy so much, can't wait to see him again.

based on your reaction its you thats the white supremist,,,

you mock the dead blacks while we try and help them

How are "you" helping black people with social interactions on a personal level?

When Cosby said the same thing the blacks worked until they could get him in jail.
as long as black people blame all their troubles on the white man thats good for the dems
As long as white people only blame the blacks for crime they will look like hypocritical fools.
The topic is Race Relations...

I just dont understand how so many can sit back and say nothing while thousands of innocent kids and other people are murdered in their own neighborhoods most times by people they know. obama was right every child needs a father to give them whats needed to grow.
my father wasnt the best but he was there,,,

He could have been my dad! LOl

I miss my daddy so much, can't wait to see him again.

based on your reaction its you thats the white supremist,,,

you mock the dead blacks while we try and help them

How are "you" helping black people with social interactions on a personal level?

how are you helping it by trolling with nonsense??

Obama never spoke his true feelings...he was a shadow of a man...an enemy of the USA and the American way of life.....he said many things but meant very few of them....

no thats the category this thread is in,,

I find a lot of sons who had less than desirable fathers have successful careers and lives. Maybe it has to do with a non accepting parent and a child who thrives for that acceptance, no matter how long.

I grew up with a loving mother and father. Though they divorced when I was 10, that did not change anything. They made it very clear that their problems had nothing to do with the kids

Growing up I thought all kids had the same thing I had. As I got older I realized how lucky I really was.

You have an overactive imagination

the obama quote does not involve white people at all
Is not Oblama a man of bi-racial existence?
Speaking of fathers, I bet yours smacked you around all day long like a ping pong ball.

Biracial. I never heard anything about his white side his entire career. He's a black man. No he is not. If the mother was black and father white, I'd say the boy was black as it was created up the ole twatty.

Growing up I thought all kids had the same thing I had. As I got older I realized how lucky I really was.
I wish I was that fortunate. But my father was "corrupted" (my personal opinion) by the dumbass Dems.
People need to realize that when you have a child, it is a thinking feeling individual, full of experiences and opinions. Their objective is to get the hell away from you by 20 one would hope. Lol

You can't live your life through your kid or control them like a robot. A child is an independent, thinking ,acting, and mistake driven being.

Forum List

Back