why was obama ignored??

People need to realize that when you have a child, it is a thinking feeling individual, full of experiences and opinions. Their objective is to get the hell away from you by 20 one would hope. Lol

You can't live your life through your kid or control them like a robot. A child is an independent, thinking ,acting, and mistake driven being.
I couldn't have said that any better! That is so true!
I have been independent most of my life. Without my father help (not that he helped me anyway in the past). He could have been a good father, if he didn't do what he did, and tried to cover it up - as it never happened. That was my grudge and probably should forgive him. But all these years (over 40 years), I still find it hard to do so. Yes, that's my problem. I have trust issues because of that.

People need to realize that when you have a child, it is a thinking feeling individual, full of experiences and opinions. Their objective is to get the hell away from you by 20 one would hope. Lol

You can't live your life through your kid or control them like a robot. A child is an independent, thinking ,acting, and mistake driven being.
I couldn't have said that any better! That is so true!
I have been independent most of my life. Without my father help (not that he helped me anyway in the past). He could have been a good father, if he didn't do what he did, and tried to cover it up - as it never happened. That was my grudge and probably should forgive him. But all these years (over 40 years), I still find it hard to do so. Yes, that's my problem. I have trust issues because of that.
I always told my children my job is to prepare them for the future not to control what they think or do, in doing that I can set both good and bad examples for them to consider,,

I always told my children my job is to prepare them for the future not to control what they think or do, in doing that I can set both good and bad examples for them to consider,,
Sadly, I didn't really have a good role model (my father). Instead, he was all about totalitarianism. Just as the Dems of today are. Ironic, huh?

Sadly, I didn't really have a good role model (my father). Instead, he was all about totalitarianism. Just as the Dems of today are. Ironic, huh?
then he taught you through bad examples,,, just imagine if he wasnt there and you had nothing to work from,,

I learned more from my father from his bad examples of how not to treat your family,,

then he taught you through bad examples,,, just imagine if he wasnt there and you had nothing to work from,,

I learned more from my father from his bad examples of how not to treat your family,,
True! But I wanted a father that would be a role model. Especially, when I was a kid. I wanted someone who I could always look up to (not to be stared down at). I wanted someone who would always be there whenever I needed him (not be some part-time father). I wanted what you and Hang on sloopy had. A father that would teach me the good and the bad. But I was only taught the bad. And how I was (somehow) a bad son(?) Nothing like having a father that rather suppresses, instead of impress for who I am. Not who I was to him.

True! But I wanted a father that would be a role model. Especially, when I was a kid. I wanted someone who I could always look up to (not to be stared down at). I wanted someone who would always be there whenever I needed him (not be some part-time father). I wanted what you and Hang on sloopy had. A father that would teach me the good and the bad. But I was only taught the bad. And how I was (somehow) a bad son(?) Nothing like having a father that rather suppresses, instead of impress for who I am. Not who I was to him.
I wanted the same thing,, but you know what they say about want?? want in one hand and shit in the other,,

I just dont understand how so many can sit back and say nothing while thousands of innocent kids and other people are murdered in their own neighborhoods most times by people they know. obama was right every child needs a father to give them whats needed to grow.
my father wasnt the best but he was there,,,

He could have been my dad! LOl

I miss my daddy so much, can't wait to see him again.

Awwwwww. Look at all the white supremacists

Could you possibly be more a Prog Hack?

That’s just her act. She’s really very nice once you get to know her.

lol

Biracial. I never heard anything about his white side his entire career. He's a black man. No he is not. If the mother was black and father white, I'd say the boy was
Obama identified himself as black not biracial

Biracial. I never heard anything about his white side his entire career. He's a black man. No he is not. If the mother was black and father white, I'd say the boy was
Thanks. I believe the baby is conceived in mommys belly, fed in mommys body and comes out of mommys belly.

If Obama's pathetic, lazy, good for nothing bastard father was white, and his emotionally disturbed slut of a mother was black. Obama would be black.

To me he is white because of the mother situation.

Thanks. I believe the baby is conceived in mommys belly, fed in mommys body and comes out of mommys belly.

If Obama's pathetic, lazy, good for nothing bastard father was white, and his emotionally disturbed slut of a mother was black. Obama would be black.

To me he is white because of the mother situation.
There are millions of Americans with black skin who are white in speech and social habits

its the white culture that makes America great

I just dont understand how so many can sit back and say nothing while thousands of innocent kids and other people are murdered in their own neighborhoods most times by people they know. obama was right every child needs a father to give them whats needed to grow.

I don't fucking know. Judge Allen Travis commissioned a study on what the number one factor was involved with a person ending up in prison. Can you guess was ?

I don't fucking know. Judge Allen Travis commissioned a study on what the number one factor was involved with a person ending up in prison. Can you guess was ?

they committed a crime??

Obama almost got kicked out of his party for saying a kid needs a father. If he wasn't Black, he probably would have.

they committed a crime??

Well duh. No father in the house as they were growing up. This study went a long way in shared custody being a common out come in a divorce. Divorce was absolutely terrible for the man in the late eighties through late nineties. This is not just a problem among blacks this issue effected every race.

Forum List

Back