Why Trump people will not let go of Trump (or 2020)

That was a funny funny rant. Completely wrong, but funny.

All I can tell you is step outside of your party some time, step into mine, walk a mile in my moccasins, and you'll understand things you never realized about the Democrat Party.

This is an ex-Democrat telling you this. One who was far more liberal than you can even imagine.

All I can tell you is step outside of your party some time, step into mine, walk a mile in my moccasins, and you'll understand things you never realized about the Democrat Party.

This is an ex-Democrat telling you this. One who was far more liberal than you can even imagine.
I think you could out-lib me, but ditto otherwise. Wanna guess just how recently I hollered "My body, My choice"?

we want to hear your conversion story... nothing I love more htan a conversion story, whether it involves religion or politics or both..

:)

We do miss Trump. He was competent. The MSM hated him.
We miss him. How the hell do you miss him. He is all over the news. He is like the zombi apocalyps or a sceen from Night of the Living Dead. He is a disease worse than the plague that is dragging this country towards the abyse. He has poisioned the mids of millions. My only question about him is : Is he insane and believes his own bizarre bullshit, is he pure evile, or some dangerous combination of both

And Competent ? He was never competent and that has been no more evident than now:

Do you believe this shit? Does he believe it? Even if a "smoking gun" were to be discovered-which there wil not be-there is NO legal mechanism for either of his demands. And what is this bizarre rant based on:
From the above link
Trump continues to use “Hunter Biden’s laptop” as justification for his wild demands to completely upend a legitimate election. The former president has boosted unsubstantiated claims repeatedly accusing Biden and his son Hunter of corruption, after Hunter’s laptop ended in the hands of the FBI.
Here is more on Trumps competancy:

we want to hear your conversion story... nothing I love more htan a conversion story, whether it involves religion or politics or both..

:)

It involved coming from a long line of Democrats dating back to the Civil War, dropping out of high school, going to be a hippie in Haight-Asbury San Francisco in '67, becoming a professional musician, almost marrying a Black woman, writing in Jesse Jackson against Bill Clinton in an election, smoking pot for decades before I realized I hated the shit, 9/11, a GF whom I found dead on the floor one morning of a heart attack, a subsequent crack cocaine addiction, losing everything I had, starting over again by the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, getting married, buying a house....

You know, the usual things.

It involved coming from a long line of Democrats dating back to the Civil War, dropping out of high school, going to be a hippie in Haight-Asbury San Francisco in '67, becoming a professional musician, almost marrying a Black woman, writing in Jesse Jackson against Bill Clinton in an election, smoking pot for decades before I realized I hated the shit, 9/11, a GF whom I found dead on the floor one morning of a heart attack, a subsequent crack cocaine addiction, losing everything I had, starting over again by the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, getting married, buying a house....

You know, the usual things.
I thought the most significant thing you said, which I highlighted, was what got me converted. The process of realizing how I had lied to myself. Once the first lie fell, it was a mile-long line of dominoes, clackity-clackity-clackity-clacking.

The decades of working so hard at trying to convince myself that my new coolness of self image was going to get me something precious in life.

God Bless you and love you, JGalt for having the courage to accept who your real self is!

We miss him. How the hell do you miss him. He is all over the news. He is like the zombi apocalyps or a sceen from Night of the Living Dead. He is a disease worse than the plague that is dragging this country towards the abyse. He has poisioned the mids of millions. My only question about him is : Is he insane and believes his own bizarre bullshit, is he pure evile, or some dangerous combination of both
And Competent ? He was never competent and that has been no more evident than now:
Do you believe this shit? Does he believe it? Even if a "smoking gun" were to be discovered-which there wil not be-there is NO legal mechanism for either of his demands. And what is this bizarre rant based on:
From the above link
Here is more on Trumps competancy:
Your spelling sucks.
Today 75% of people say the US is on the wrong track. Xiden is a moron taking the US over a fiscal cliff.
You focus on Trump instead of Biden. Trump is old news that the MSM would rather focus on than the disaster Biden and the democrats are unleashing.
You can keep throwing smoke grenades, but nothing can hide Xiden's disasters.

I thought the most significant thing you said, which I highlighted, was what got me converted. The process of realizing how I had lied to myself. Once the first lie fell, it was a mile-long line of dominoes, clackity-clackity-clackity-clacking.

The decades of working so hard at trying to convince myself that my new coolness of self image was going to get me something precious in life.

God Bless you and love you, JGalt for having the courage to accept who your real self is!

You weren't lying to yourself, you were being lied to and didn't know any better. Same as me.

You weren't lying to yourself, you were being lied to and didn't know any better. Same as me.
You are absolutely correct. Thank you. I realize that now.

So how do we convince others that they have the ability to stop being lied to?

Or how do I convince myself that it matters if a damn one of them decides to stop accepting lies.

Dear, God, how can so many people ACCEPT BEING OWNED BY EVIL?

Your spelling sucks.
Today 75% of people say the US is on the wrong track. Xiden is a moron taking the US over a fiscal cliff.
You focus on Trump instead of Biden. Trump is old news that the MSM would rather focus on than the disaster Biden and the democrats are unleashing.
You can keep throwing smoke grenades, but nothing can hide Xiden's disasters.

You have to cut the ProgressiveParrot some slack on his spelling. He's a poor victim of those secular, progressive commie labor union teachers and a public school system that was dumbed down to accommodate affirmative action students, so they could get at least a passing grade and a little trophy with their name on it.

Not everyone can have such an impeccable mastery of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure as we conservatives.

:laughing0301:

So I'm not an errant piece of computer code or a software routine written in order to piss off the politically-correct, like Max Headroom? Or a "Russian bot"?

Thanks, that's reassuring. :laughing0301:

You are absolutely correct. Thank you. I realize that now.

So how do we convince others that they have the ability to stop being lied to?

Or how do I convince myself that it matters if a damn one of them decides to stop accepting lies.

Dear, God, how can so many people ACCEPT BEING OWNED BY EVIL?

Not sure if we can. Aside from an intervention, kidnapping them in a black van, tying them to a chair, and forcing them to listen to Slayer for 20 hours straight, nobody can really change unless they really want to. :04:

Not sure if we can. Aside from an intervention, kidnapping them in a black van, tying them to a chair, and forcing them to listen to Slayer for 20 hours straight, nobody can really change unless they really want to. :04:
Never having been able to tolerate metal, I'd have to translate that........................ oh, I guess I'd have to make it something from Wagner -- I hate opera in German.

Forum List

Back