Why Trump people will not let go of Trump (or 2020)

It involved coming from a long line of Democrats dating back to the Civil War, dropping out of high school, going to be a hippie in Haight-Asbury San Francisco in '67, becoming a professional musician, almost marrying a Black woman, writing in Jesse Jackson against Bill Clinton in an election, smoking pot for decades before I realized I hated the shit, 9/11, a GF whom I found dead on the floor one morning of a heart attack, a subsequent crack cocaine addiction, losing everything I had, starting over again by the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, getting married, buying a house....

You know, the usual things.
well, now I don't fee so badly about my own train wreck life in the past (and today isnt all too great either).

Thanks for sharing. Is your family still D?

I've noticed that people tend to share their parents' political views.. at least until they have some experience behind them. My father was a pretty devout R. My mother was probably more apolitical than anything but because father was R or that's what I think anyhow..

But I am not a R because of that. I am a R because to be Dimrat is to be dim! I mean, sorry to offend anyone but it seems like only the not-too-bright among us call themselves D.

I don't agree w/ everything the Rs espouse or profess to espouse, but I agree with something like 98%

You're sources are a joke
You are clearly brain washed
Harvard said that the news was biased, it did not say that it was fake. The shit that Trump and his moronic minions spew is fake.
I am not chasing afeter bullshit that you yourself proboblt don't believe
You are a joke.
If you had a brain, it might be possible to wash it.
In fact, if you had a brain, you might be able to spell.
But then, we all realize how little regard you place on actual intellect, which can't be functionally separated from effective communication.

You are a joke.
If you had a brain, it might be possible to wash it.
In fact, if you had a brain, you might be able to spell.
But then, we all realize how little regard you place on actual intellect, which can't be functionally separated from effective communication.
Wipe the spit off of you chin and take a chill pill, kid. Don't have a cow!

What do you think of the fact that Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas all disagree with you about the election being stolen?
They do not care.

This is about 2016 and how for four years the left said Trump was illegitimate, so now Trump base will claim that Biden is illegitimate for his entire term no matter what anyone tells them!

They do not care.

This is about 2016 and how for four years the left said Trump was illegitimate, so now Trump base will claim that Biden is illegitimate for his entire term no matter what anyone tells them!
no, illegitimate because he can't do anything right

(fixed that 4 ya)

Here is just one example of the pathetic bullshit that you egarly lap up and swallow whole from your fake news sources\
I never said Garland called concerned parents domestic terrorists. The FBI was told to investigate parents by Garland...

On Monday, Garland sent a memo to the federal law enforcement agency directing it to coordinate with the nation's 14,000 school districts. This action comes after the Biden administration received a plea from the National School Boards Association (NSBA) to protect schools from the "imminent threat" of parents sending "threatening letters and cyberbullying" school officials. The association considers such activities to be akin to "domestic terrorism."

So Garland acted on the NSBA's letter calling parents "domestic terrorists". Voters in VA know the score.

In the Trump era, there are two facts every voter should know to enable intelligent decisions.

One, when the powers-that-be granted the President all his powers, they never once considered a President like Donald Trump.

Two, Donald Trump is just plain stupid.

Take, for example, his incredibly stupid decision to take hundreds of pages of classified documents with him to Mar-a-Lago. He has never explained why he did that. It is quite likely he doesn't know. Just something to do? In any case, that remarkably incomprehensible decision has caused him nothing but grief, and he might be indicted.

The Wall Street Journal explains his folly. "Boxes retrieved from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home early this year contained more than 184 classified documents, including some deemed top secret or derived from clandestine human-intelligence sources, according to a heavily redacted affidavit released Friday laying out the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s justification for its extraordinary search of the Florida estate in early August.

"The document spanning 38 pages, 24 of them fully or partially blacked out, said there was “probable cause to believe that additional documents” containing classified national defense information and presidential records remained on the premises and “also probable cause to believe that evidence of obstruction” would be found there. A separate document said investigators relied on accounts from “a significant number of civilian witnesses” before searching the home.

"The affidavit was released on court order almost three weeks after FBI agents searched Mar-a-Lago and carted away more than two dozen boxes including 11 sets of classified documents, some of which were meant to be accessible only in special high-security facilities, according to a search warrant made public by the Florida court that approved it. The search followed months of correspondence by the National Archives and Records Administration to secure Trump administration records."

The Republican Party has captured the minds of those who live in the rural counties of America. The voters are mostly farmers, ranch hands, and rural shopkeepers. They lack education and they are not well informed. Most of what they know about politics is by word of mouth.

"The former president has seen his standing in the GOP strengthen since the Aug. 8 search as he considers a 2024 challenge to President Biden," the WSJ.

Donald Trump is just plain stupid.
Donald Trump wants to be our President again, and is the leading contender for the Republican nomination.

However, the fact remains, he is not very bright.

He has lost sight of the fact -- or didn't know it to begin with -- that one of the reasons the DOJ keeps its investigations close to the vest is to protect the accused.

The accused in the case of stolen classified documents is Donald Trump!

Every time the DOJ is forced by Trump's lawyers to reveal more information regarding the ongoing investigation of Donald Trump, it reveals more damaging evidence supporting Trump's guilt in the matter.

Little wonder as to why Trump can't get good lawyers. Trump is his own worst enemy. Lawyers do not like clients that have that peculiar characteristic.

I loved the videos at this site.. don't care for Roger Stone's idea that Trump supporters should move on from 2020 so as to think about the next election.

That doesn't make sense to those of us who like justice and see that a terrible injustice has been done and we are told to just forget about it..

Forget about one injustice and another will rear its ugly head and when you move on from that 2nd one, another one will rear its ugly head

and pretty soon there is no justice at all..

:rolleyes:
Stealing

Moving on only makes sense to a sane person.
How can you sling that crap when you say
'The Republican War On Democracy Must Be Defeated

Why Does Trump Bring Out The Worst In The Worst People?

We Must Not Be Governed By The Dumbest & Most Corrupt Among Us"

Enough said.

The only injustice is that you were convinced to fall for the big lie. It's a shame that you are too dumb to see that.

There is no "big lie", you stupid leftard asswipe.

What there is, is a huge dangling open question.

100 million American were glued to the TV on election night, they saw it happen in real time with their own eyes.

You dumb Democrats have ALLOWED Donald Trump to claim the election was stolen. He could never have said such a thing unless people ALREADY believed it.

100 million American were glued to the TV on election night, they saw it happen in real time with their own eyes.

You dumb Democrats have ALLOWED Donald Trump to claim the election was stolen. He could never have said such a thing unless people ALREADY believed it.
The only reason anybody believes that is because that's what trump said. There is no reason for anyone to believe such a conspiracy theory, otherwise.

Some good reasons to not let go of Trump:

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.
Blah blah blah

Post reported

Forum List

Back