Why there is no middle ground with the Left

There was all kinds of fraud. If the media explained what AZ. revealed more people would be convinced the election was stolen.
They found the " potential " for fraud, they found no evidence to support that potential. End of story.

With regards to global warming, even the left knows its a complete hoax. Its the only explanation for not giving a damn about china and India polluting everything. The entire MMGW issue is nothing more than another way to tax and spend and steal money. They know it. We all know it.
global warming is affecting everyone on the Earth whether they realize it or not. I am a big gardener. I live in Nebraska. The very nature of the soil has changed. My county agent says the whole state is undergoing desertification. Soon the farmers will be unable to raise crops without irrigation. In time that will not even work. The microbes in most soils here ( very important for plant growth and well being ) has been reduced by 50% in the past 66 years. Addded chemicals are keeping production up for now but that takes its toll too. I especially like my tomatoes, haven't had a bumper crop for years.

Is there a history of left wing tyrants in America? Why don't you get out your guns and take out the tyrants in the WH. Here's your big chance to justify their use. Home of the brave?? Dickheads more like it.
I can chime in and give you the most recent. His name is Joe Biden.

1633292877061.png

I can chime in and give you the most recent. This name is Joe Biden.

You would say that though wouldn't you.
That's pathetic.
It's the same old hate democrats and fabricate lies to support it. I don't recall any Democrat president ever presiding, orchestrating and supporting a capital riot attempting to overthrow democracy, just like tyrants do.
You need to be reminded of that for ever. You supported it and still do yet you think Biden is a tyrant. You're so paranoid about your hatred of democrats You're willing to forego freedom and democracy to satisfy the only tyrant you elected to power.

It really does emphasise the hate and bile you have dripping from your mouth. You are no more an American than my dog who I'm sure you share similar DNA.

We should always close any potential for fraud. Why would you not want the most secure voting measures possible?
Biden said under obama they created the nest system to avoid just that but you idiots interpreted it as one to suit them.
It worked perfectly when you all believed the election was stolen and the system found nothing. Nothing. Got that?
You are all paranoid hate filled liars.

You would say that though wouldn't you.
That's pathetic.
It's the same old hate democrats and fabricate lies to support it. I don't recall any Democrat president ever presiding, orchestrating and supporting a capital riot attempting to overthrow democracy, just like tyrants do.
You need to be reminded of that for ever. You supported it and still do yet you think Biden is a tyrant. You're so paranoid about your hatred of democrats You're willing to forego freedom and democracy to satisfy the only tyrant you elected to power.

It really does emphasise the hate and bile you have dripping from your mouth. You are no more an American than my dog who I'm sure you share similar DNA.
Ahhhh. Yes. I call a spade a spade.

Please post a link to any reference where I supported the capital riot.

P.S. Funny how you state I "hate", and your entire post shows hate an distain to the point of even making things up that I never said. The leftist way though.

Ahhhh. Yes. I call a spade a spade.

Please post a link to any reference where I supported the capital riot.

P.S. Funny how you state I "hate", and your entire post shows hate an distain to the point of even making things up that I never said. The leftist way though.

I did not see bone post on here where anyone openly co denied it. Not one and that includes you. Don't insult people by suggesting you didn't. You're a Republican. Stupidity comes naturally.

Biden said under obama they created the nest system to avoid just that but you idiots interpreted it as one to suit them.
It worked perfectly when you all believed the election was stolen and the system found nothing. Nothing. Got that?
You are all paranoid hate filled liars.
Please provide links to this Obama nesting voting system, and its fail safe security. Last I checked dead people were still voting democrat.

I did not see bone post on here where anyone openly co denied it. Not one and that includes you. Don't insult people by suggesting you didn't. You're a Republican. Stupidity comes naturally.
Instead of name calling, grow up and just show me where I stated I supported the riots? You are trying to talk your way around your statement. You stated I was for the riots. Since you made that claim you need to back it up. Link where I said it. You can't find it because I was not for it.

If you had not noticed, there is no middle ground with the Left, but if you look at their ideology, it will become evident as to why

Global Warming

Those on the Left insist that the entire world fight global warming, and those that refuse must be either forced to change their thoughts, or coerced. There is no middle ground and it MUST encompass the entire globe or all efforts will fail

Promotion of Abortion and Gender Confusion

Those on the Left are preoccupied with overpopulation, which is leads us back to global warming. Simply put, the more people there are, the more global warming their will be. So the only choice they have is to promote policies that reduce population levels, like people killing off their offspring or trying to convince school children by the teachers to convert to another sex so they won't have any offspring.

It is literally all or nothing for these folks who are fanatical about saving the planet. For them, the Constitution and right and wrong, be damned. This is about saving the planet.

Do they really believe in global warming that will destroy the planet? Those leading the charge don't, but the groupies like Gretta who have drunk the cool aid do. After all, if they really believed this then they would be building nuclear power plants, the only carbon free alternative that would meet the power needs of the masses, but they refuse to do so and just tell us to make do with less fossil fuels.
Allowing conservatives to violate the rights and protected liberties of citizens is not the ‘middle ground.’

Please provide links to this Obama nesting voting system, and its fail safe security. Last I checked dead people were still voting democrat.

You can find Biden talking about it on line. Help yourself.

You never cared about dead people voting when trump won. Apparently, fraud only surfaced when trump lost. How convenient. Yet you expect that to go unnoticed? Comrade, not everyone is as blind as you.

I can chime in and give you the most recent. His name is Joe Biden.

View attachment 546977
Tyrants don't usually beg people to do the right thing. They demand people to do their wishes with no regard for the well-being of the people. They threaten the people. They have no qualms about crushing any opposition, they often declare they are enemies of the state. That sounds a lot more like what trump was during his reign of lies, terror and Injustice. Never again can America stand for a " me " president like him.

Tyrants don't usually beg people to do the right thing. They demand people to do their wishes with no regard for the well-being of the people. They threaten the people. They have no qualms about crushing any opposition, they often declare they are enemies of the state. That sounds a lot more like what trump was during his reign of lies, terror and Injustice. Never again can America stand for a " me " president like him.
Thanks for describing our current POTUS who is forcing his will via executive orders. Causing people to lose their jobs if the don't do his bidding, etc.

Resist Joe Biden's Tyranny

Biden will force private companies to enforce vaccine mandates on their employees who don't want it.

Lauren Boebert Brands Joe Biden 'Tyrant' After President's Gun Restrictions Call

But, Colorado Representative Lauren Boebert took issue with Biden's address and claimed it showed the president's ambition to increase the size of the government.

Boebert tweeted: "'Being reasonable' is following the Constitution as written, tyrant."
Joe Biden Is Worse Than COVID
Biden spoke. “We will not enforce Joe Biden’s unconstitutional and tyrannical vaccine mandate
He threatened to get DeSantis and other elected state officials “out of the way,”

Then on Monday morning Reeves made an appearance on Fox Business in which he said, “If you look back through history, every single time tyrants have tried to place an emphasis on their individuals in their country, they’ve always said, ‘We’re doing it because it’s in the best interest of our citizens.’”
Reeves had made a similar statement on Twitter the day the mandate was announced, writing that Biden’s “unconstitutional move is terrifying” and that “this is still America, and we still believe in freedom from tyrants.”

Last edited:
Thanks for describing our current POTUS who is forcing his will via executive orders. Causing people to lose their jobs if the don't do his bidding, etc.

Resist Joe Biden's Tyranny

Lauren Boebert Brands Joe Biden 'Tyrant' After President's Gun Restrictions Call

Joe Biden Is Worse Than COVID

He threatened to get DeSantis and other elected state officials “out of the way,”

You are a total fraud just like your perverted little tin god trump.

You can find Biden talking about it on line. Help yourself.

You never cared about dead people voting when trump won. Apparently, fraud only surfaced when trump lost. How convenient. Yet you expect that to go unnoticed? Comrade, not everyone is as blind as you.
You make the claim, therefore, it is on you to support your statemen. And I need to call you out yet again. Please link showing where I ever made a claim that I am for dead people voting for Trump. I will be waiting for you to back any statement you are claiming. Example, I will state that dead people typically vote democrat.. Now for the link that supports the argument...

Investigators in South Florida have uncovered an attempt to register dozens of dead people as Democratic voters, though no mail-in ballots were requested or cast under the falsified IDs.

Officials in Broward County, a Democratic stronghold and Florida’s second most populous county, uncovered the scheme over the summer.

Waiting for your link to where you say I supported dead people voting for Trump. I am guessing I will get another deflection followed by another accusation you cannot support.

If you had not noticed, there is no middle ground with the Left, but if you look at their ideology, it will become evident as to why
It has nothing to do with ideology. Neither side has any. The lack of middle ground is a byproduct of our election system, which actually punishes candidates who seek consensus. Only partisan fearmongers need apply.

You make the claim, therefore, it is on you to support your statemen. And I need to call you out yet again. Please link showing where I ever made a claim that I am for dead people voting for Trump. I will be waiting for you to back any statement you are claiming. Example, I will state that dead people typically vote democrat.. Now for the link that supports the argument...

Waiting for your link to where you say I supported dead people voting for Trump. I am guessing I will get another deflection followed by another accusation you cannot support.
Fraud is very rare in our elections, but in the initial audit of the Arizona votes I remember an election official from Arizona saying the only fraud they found was a man voted for Trump twice. I don't have to prove it, it was all over the news after trump came up with this garbage that somehow the elections were corrupt.

Fraud is very rare in our elections, but in the initial audit of the Arizona votes I remember an election official from Arizona saying the only fraud they found was a man voted for Trump twice. I don't have to prove it, it was all over the news after trump came up with this garbage that somehow the elections were corrupt.
You made the statement to me of...

From Post #152:
"You never cared about dead people voting when trump won"

Show me. Where did I stay this?

New Topics

Forum List

Back