Why the Theory of Evolution is not only the right answer, why it is a critical answer

Evolution doesn't work that way?

ev·o·lu·tion
[ èvvə lsh'n ]

1.theory of development from earlier forms: the theoretical process by which all species develop from earlier forms of life

I won't just suggest, I will assert that I'm certain you don't know what you are talking about.

Let me guess. You were homeschooled. You have my sympathy.

No, evolution doesn't work that way. In the same way that evolution does NOT produce a dog from a cat, cancer cannot produce a friggin worm. Cancer-causing viruses can evolve, however, as can the human beings that get cancer via genetic mutation. Clue, Einstein. Cancer is not a species of anything. It is a disease of the reproductive system of cells. As such, it can only change into some other form of cancer, or into a more virulent form, not a worm, or a dog, or even Miss Piggy.

What part of ALL species don't you understand? Once again with the insults...... weak, weak minded retorts. Maybe you need to go back to school and learn what the theory of evolution actually says.

What part of "cancer is not a species" don't you understand?

One Common Ancestor Behind Blue Eyes | LiveScience

More at the link.

Any other questions you care to ask? Do you have any questions about the research referenced in the OP? Any at all?

Yeah, have you found the fossils that explain the transformation from ape to man?

There are hundreds. You do need a primer, don't you?

You have hundreds huh? Astounding!! There are hundreds of varying opinions as to which are ape and which are humanoid, sounds like a lot of room for speculation.

Let me guess. You were homeschooled. You have my sympathy.

No, evolution doesn't work that way. In the same way that evolution does NOT produce a dog from a cat, cancer cannot produce a friggin worm. Cancer-causing viruses can evolve, however, as can the human beings that get cancer via genetic mutation. Clue, Einstein. Cancer is not a species of anything. It is a disease of the reproductive system of cells. As such, it can only change into some other form of cancer, or into a more virulent form, not a worm, or a dog, or even Miss Piggy.

What part of ALL species don't you understand? Once again with the insults...... weak, weak minded retorts. Maybe you need to go back to school and learn what the theory of evolution actually says.

What part of "cancer is not a species" don't you understand?

Please show where I ever stated that cancer was a species. Stick to the topic, you sound confused.

I'm convinced evolution is true and we evolved from apes. My reason is this thread and how monkey-descendents continue to this day to hurl their poop at one another.

Yeah, have you found the fossils that explain the transformation from ape to man?

You have hundreds huh? Astounding!! There are hundreds of varying opinions as to which are ape and which are humanoid, sounds like a lot of room for speculation.

How many college classes have you taken? Have you taken any anatomy classes? Any comparative anatomy? Any physiology? Any primatology? Any physical anthropology? Any classes in forensics? Any science classes at all? I only ask because in order for you to understand anything about human physical evidence, you need a basic understanding of all of those fields. I do because I have taken all of those and many more, and am, in fact, published. And so (particularly as your behavior here indicates that I would be wasting my time) I hesitate to bother explaining it to you. It would be better if you searched for that information yourself, or better yet, take some classes.

I didn't say that I have hundreds. I said that "there are hundreds". And while there certainly is room for some speculation, no scientist will publish conclusions without making damned sure he's got the evidence to back it up. This is particularly true with regard to physical anthropology.

Shattering the myths of Darwinism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wr-lXLGCxQ]Forbidden Science - Shattering the Myths of Darwin's Theory of Evolution - YouTube[/ame]

How many college classes have you taken? Have you taken any anatomy classes? Any comparative anatomy? Any physiology? Any primatology? Any physical anthropology? Any classes in forensics? Any science classes at all? I only ask because in order for you to understand anything about human physical evidence, you need a basic understanding of all of those fields. I do because I have taken all of those and many more, and am, in fact, published. And so (particularly as your behavior here indicates that I would be wasting my time) I hesitate to bother explaining it to you. It would be better if you searched for that information yourself, or better yet, take some classes.

I didn't say that I have hundreds. I said that "there are hundreds". And while there certainly is room for some speculation, no scientist will publish conclusions without making damned sure he's got the evidence to back it up. This is particularly true with regard to physical anthropology.

Pardon me if I take your assertion of being published on the subject with a healthy dose of skepticism. Of course asking you to provide your name does no good as I too can google an article/book that supports what you've claimed and then say that I'm the author.

You just can't stand the fact that there are those that don't agree with your claims and you can't refute their points of view.

Ultimately ya either accept evolution or ya don't. But argueing it with a non-believer is about as fruitful as argueing about the color of the sky. Science is science whether you believe it or not. And the enture human race could not believe and not effect a thing. So let some persist in their ignorance if that's what makes them happy.

Ultimately ya either accept evolution or ya don't. But argueing it with a non-believer is about as fruitful as argueing about the color of the sky. Science is science whether you believe it or not. And the enture human race could not believe and not effect a thing. So let some persist in their ignorance if that's what makes them happy.

It's not that I don't believe in evolution, I just don't believe that it is the singular explanation as to how we came to exist. There are just too many variables, that even the most ardent evolutionary supporters admit, to account for to believe that there are no other possibilities.

Pardon me if I take your assertion of being published on the subject with a healthy dose of skepticism. Of course asking you to provide your name does no good as I too can google an article/book that supports what you've claimed and then say that I'm the author.

You just can't stand the fact that there are those that don't agree with your claims and you can't refute their points of view.

I didn't say that I was published on human evolution. I said I was published. I am a geologist and am published in the Journal of Invertebrate Paleontology.

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Which means, I know a hell of a lot more about this subject than you do. There is nothing wrong with having a healthy dose of skepticism about any subject. But there is a huge difference between having a healthy dose of skepticism with regard to something someone says on the internet, and being utterly ignorant, as you are, about the theory of evolution, and about science in general.

It's not that I don't believe in evolution, I just don't believe that it is the singular explanation as to how we came to exist. There are just too many variables, that even the most ardent evolutionary supporters admit, to account for to believe that there are no other possibilities.

Such as? Can you name a single possibility that explains the facts better than does the theory of evolution? No? Well alrighty then.

Shattering the myths of Darwinism.

facepalm-photo.jpg

Cures for disease. For instance:

Giant leaps of evolution make cancer cells deadly - health - 23 January 2014 - New Scientist

Tumour cells take big genetic jumps called macromutations to become invasive "hopeful monsters". Treatment to block that evolution could be the next step

More at the link.

to prove evolution you need to explain how water + rock + random lightning = life

once you can explain that, it should be easy to explain how a fish jumped out of the water, started breathing air and found a mate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRBHxJBUv_A]MrsGarrisonsClub WE BELIEVE in the theory of evolution - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't say that I was published on human evolution. I said I was published. I am a geologist and am published in the Journal of Invertebrate Paleontology.

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Which means, I know a hell of a lot more about this subject than you do. There is nothing wrong with having a healthy dose of skepticism about any subject. But there is a huge difference between having a healthy dose of skepticism with regard to something someone says on the internet, and being utterly ignorant, as you are, about the theory of evolution, and about science in general.

Yeah, I'm sure you're one of authors of that article, sure you are. And I'm quite sure you do believe that you know a hell of a lot more about this subject that most, doesn't prove you right.

Such as? Can you name a single possibility that explains the facts better than does the theory of evolution? No? Well alrighty then.

So you have all the facts, huh?

So you have all the facts, huh?

You didn't answer my questions. But then, people like you never do. Try again.

Forum List

Back