Why the Sudden Doubts about the Verdict?

Stormy was able to talk and talk because the Defense lawyers did not object....the defense let it happen, and one has to wonder WHY they did that....?
They did object. She should not have been allowed to testify at all
The judge would have immediately SUSTAINED the objections....if they only would have objected earlier in the questioning of her......
BUllshit. Have you not been following the judge's animosity to the defense?

How many times prior to that had Trump paid Cohen? How were those payments entered? As legal expenses? So what makes listing the payment as "legal expense" this time "criminal"? Trump didn't even know what Cohen was doing until AFTER it had been done!

Oh baloney. First Pecker, the editor of the National Enquirer and a close friend of Trump testified that they met in 2015 to arrange the catch and kill scheme.

Second. The audio recordings prove that Trump was fully aware as he issued instructions in front of witnesses to do it.

The problem with the Trump supporters regarding this case is they pretend there is no evidence. You guys either were never told, or have conveniently forgotten, there were more than 20 witnesses.

Now. I don’t know how the Jury will decide. The author of that column states the same. Nobody knows how the Jury will decide.

But claiming that Trump didn’t know? That isn’t even good enough for fiction. That is pure Fantasy.

Any chance of you admitting that the handwritten notes contained at least one lie?
Any chance you stop asking stupid questions that were already answered?

Cohen claimed 50k expense for tech expenses, it was actually less and he simply pocketed the difference.

None of that changes the fact that Trump Co. paid him for all of his claimed NDA expenses and doubled to it up to make up the taxes.

Oh baloney. First Pecker, the editor of the National Enquirer and a close friend of Trump testified that they met in 2015 to arrange the catch and kill scheme.
100% legal
Second. The audio recordings prove that Trump was fully aware as he issued instructions in front of witnesses to do it.
Uh, that was the other extortionist, McDougal
The problem with the Trump supporters regarding this case is they pretend there is no evidence. You guys either were never told, or have conveniently forgotten, there were more than 20 witnesses.
Lots of evidence. Unfortunately for you no evidence of a crime

Now. I don’t know how the Jury will decide. The author of that column states the same. Nobody knows how the Jury will decide.

But claiming that Trump didn’t know? That isn’t even good enough for fiction. That is pure Fantasy.
He didn't know. The only "evidence" they have is Cohen's lie about a 90 second phone call with Trump's bodyguard. Which the defense completely exposed and destroyed.

Any chance you stop asking stupid questions that were already answered?

Cohen claimed 50k expense for tech expenses, it was actually less and he simply pocketed the difference.
So the notes are not truthful.
None of that changes the fact that Trump Co. paid him for it in accordance with his claimed expenses.
Trump company paid Cohen 35K per month that Cohen billed as “legal fees.”

Trump company paid Cohen 35K per month that Cohen billed as “legal fees.”

You just don't know and can't explain BILLED FOR WHAT WORK, aside from perfectly broken down payment math by Trump's CFO for NDA repayment.

Go ahead, stick your head in the sand, just don't expect sane jurors to do that as well.

You just don't know and can't explain BILLED FOR WHAT WORK, aside from perfectly broken down payment math by Trump's CFO for NDA repayment.

Go ahead, stick your head in the sand, just don't expect sane jurors to do that as well.
It wouldn’t be up to me to prove Cohen’s billing was truthful.

It wouldn’t be up to me to prove Cohen’s billing was truthful.

12 $35k Checks to Cohen signed by Trump Co. officers and Trump himself are plenty truthful.

Lack of any non-NDA related explanation for those payments is truthful.

Your denials of plain facts and reason is laughable bullshit though.

12 Checks to Cohen signed by Trump Co. officers and Trump himself are plenty truthful.

Lack of any non-NDA explanation for those payments is truthful.
That’s not truthful. Legal fees is a non- NDA explanation.

Are you saying Cohen lied about that?
Your denials of plain facts and reason is laughable bullshit though.
How are you able to tell when Cohen is lying and when he’s telling the truth?

That’s not truthful. Legal fees is a non- NDA explanation.

Legal fees FOR WHAT? What did defense say Cohen actually did to earn the fees? What is the alternate explanation of the payments?

Can you coherently answer? Or will you keep repeating that based-on-nothing bullshit you have in your head without any reason?

Last edited:
They did object. She should not have been allowed to testify at all

BUllshit. Have you not been following the judge's animosity to the defense?
The defense did not object when she was first gabbing and gabbing with minute details Rawley....

then well in to it, the defense began objecting and the impartial, 😁, judge agreed with the defense and sustained their objections. In a side bar, the judge mentioned to the defense team he was surprised that they did not start their objecting, earlier.

To me, from watching the judge....the animosity is made up, by trump and your media has incorrectly taken Trump's lead!

He's been fair, level headed, calm until Costello's disrespect of the Court.

A judge disagreeing with a party in trial on irrelevant issues and motions is common practice, for both the prosecutor and defense team.

The prosecution has been turned down by the judge as well, for things he wanted and needed.

Legal fees FOR WHAT? What did defense say Cohen actually did to earn the fees? What is the alternate explanation of the payments?
The defense does not have to explain that legal fees to an attorney are legal fees. Cohen Was Trump‘s personal attorney for years before that 12 month period And for sometime after.

Trump didn’t sit around looking for documentation of everything that Cohen was doing for him. Nor does he document everything that his CFO did or any of the other hundreds of high-paid people that work for him.

Without even checking I am sure that Trump paid his pilots and plane maintenance crew more than $35,000 a month. What would be a huge expense to you or I would not even be on Trump‘s radar.
Can you coherently answer? Or will you keep repeating that based-on-nothing bullshit you have in your head without any reason?
I’ve given you the answer many times, Cohen billed Trump for legal fees or legal retainer. Trump CFO paid the bill. If there were shenanigans going on, if Cohen was overcharging, well, that is not unusual for Cohen.

How does that make Trump guilty of a crime?

Last edited:
WHat was the "other crime" they proved?
In the jury rules and instructions they were deciding on, during the meeting with the judge and the defense team, and prosecutors, there were three crimes to choose from that they went over...two federal crimes and one state election law crime.... I don't remember the specifics on the three, but they can be found in the transcript of what they went over in that meeting. When I have time, I will scan thru the transcript and find them.

The defense did not object when she was first gabbing and gabbing with minute details Rawley....
They were already on record with their objection to her testimony. They specifically warned the Judge about this type of questioning from the prosecution. (IHMO. that is reversible error in and of itself) When the prosecution started going down that path it was the Judge's duty to stop them, regardless of whether the defense was objecting (another reversible error) And then for the judge to whine that the defense should have objected more is like a serial killer telling the police to Stop Me Before I Kill Again.

It's also strategic. The judge had been overruling defense objection after objection after objection. You run the risk of the jury getting the impression that you are doing nothing but trying to keep things from them and mucking up the process.

then well in to it, the defense began objecting and the impartial, 😁, judge agreed with the defense and sustained their objections. In a side bar, the judge mentioned to the defense team he was surprised that they did not start their objecting, earlier.

To me, from watching the judge....the animosity is made up, by trump and your media has incorrectly taken Trump's lead!
How have you been watching the judge?
He's been fair, level headed, calm until Costello's disrespect of the Court.
Bullshit
A judge disagreeing with a party in trial on irrelevant issues and motions is common practice, for both the prosecutor and defense team.

The prosecution has been turned down by the judge as well, for things he wanted and needed.

The fact that the judge has allowed the trial to end and we still have absolutely no idea what the "other crime" is, is completely absurd - Slam Dunk Reversible error.

In the jury rules and instructions they were deciding on, during the meeting with the judge and the defense team, and prosecutors, there were three crimes to choose from that they went over...two federal crimes and one state election law crime.... I don't remember the specifics on the three, but they can be found in the transcript of what they went over in that meeting. When I have time, I will scan thru the transcript and find them.
You don't see the absurdity in that? You would be fine with the state charging you with a crime and bringing you to trial on that crime. Your attorney asks "what crime has she committed?" Judge tells your attorney to STFU and he'll clear it up in the jury instructions.

You'd be comfortable with that?

Forum List

Back