Why the Roman Catholic Church is the Greatest Organization in the History of the World.

The Catholic Church allows pedophiles in their cult.
The atheist cult pushes pedophilia
"There is nothing that atheistic societies are incapable of rationalizing and accepting – including the sexual molestation of children."

The atheist cult pushes pedophilia
"There is nothing that atheistic societies are incapable of rationalizing and accepting – including the sexual molestation of children."
Most pedophiles probably consider themselves religious, like Catholic priests.

What has the Roman Catholic Church done to build civilization ?

just as soon as the Roman Church lost all military power after the reformation - the world suddenly began to develop modern technology

on February 5, 1849. the Roman / Italian assembly abolished the temporal power of the pope and proclaimed the Roman Republic.

Roman Catholics and Muslims pretend that their organizations have developed civilizations but rather is the reality that these organizations took the undeserved credit - by taking credit for inventions and ideas of those they conquered by terrorism, mass slaughter and brutal military force and manipulation.

Natural law and human rights[edit]​

"The philosophical foundation of the liberal concept of human rights can be found in natural law theories",[101][102] and much thinking on natural law is traced to the thought of the Dominican friar, Thomas Aquinas.[103] Aquinas continues to influence the works of leading political and legal philosophers.[103]

NFBW wrote: Thomas Jefferson and essential the first foot American Revolution Presudent’s threw Thomas Aquinas’ 1280 AD sacred doctrine being a science out the window in 1780. None wouid burn heretics fir thats what they were .

The authoritarian oppressive rule over humankind by God’s representatives on earth in a compact between Royalty and the Church in ROME took 1500 years before being overthrown.

Thomas Aquinas was a servant of the oppressors that built western civilization and sure he gets credit for that. I give credit to all oppressors of the mind and body who built many of the great things in the western civilized world

But The Church in Rome nor Saint Thomas gets credit from me for inventing gunpowder, the nautical compass and the printing press.

The Scientific revolution​

Francis Bacon, an English philosopher, wrote in 1620 that the three inventions to forever change the world were gunpowder, the nautical compass and the printing press. For the longest time, handwritten copies of scientific data were hard and expensive to come by, and also subject to human error.

Censorship​

Before the printing press, censorship was relatively easy. All someone needed to do was kill the “heretic” and destroy all of their notes, which likely didn’t consist of many. Once the Gutenberg printing press entered the scene, censorship was significantly more difficult to enforce. Destroying all copies of a dangerous idea was not as easy, as there were many more in circulation. The more dangerous a book supposedly was, the more in demand it was. Any time the Church published a list of banned books, booksellers knew what they would need to print next.

Saint Thomas I believe from what little I’ve read about him supported the dark age idea of burning heretics that gave the world John Calvin

So no to Thomas Aquinas as a proponent of Western Civilization - oppressors can build great buildings to the glory of god and great fortresses for the Kingdoms of Kings but that is not the prize and pride of the Weatern Civilized World that you and I ding have been fortunate to inherit and have the humanistic duty to preserve and expand.

22FEB25-POST#

for the recird
Thomas believed that truth is known through reason, rationality (natural revelation) and faith (supernatural revelation). Supernaturalrevelation has its origin in the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and is made available through the teaching of the prophets, summed up in Holy Scripture, and transmitted by the Magisterium, the sum of which is called "Tradition". Naturalrevelation is the truth available to all people through their human nature and powers of reason. For example, he felt this applied to rational ways to know the existence of God.

Though one may deduce the existence of God and his Attributes (Unity, Truth, Goodness, Power, Knowledge) through reason, certain specifics may be known only through the special revelation of God through Jesus Christ. The major theological components of Christianity, such as the Trinity, the Incarnation, and charity are revealed in the teachings of the church and the scriptures and may not otherwise be deduced.[124]

Since man's ultimate knowledge does not consist in that knowledge of God whereby He is known to all or to many in some vague kind of way; nor in that knowledge of God whereby He is known through demonstration in the speculative sciences; nor in that knowledge whereby He is known through faith, as we have proved above; and since it is not possible in this life to reach a higher understanding of God in His essence…thus knowing God through that which is nearest to Him, in a manner of speaking, as we have also proved; and since we must found our ultimate happiness upon some kind of knowledge of God, as we have shown;--it is not possible for man's happiness to be in this life.
We may poke fun at Aquinas for expending so much energy to prove by logical argument what millions of people for the past 2000 years have accepted on faith alone. But, the Thomistic synthesis is indicative of tendencies within the western intellectual tradition.

NFBW wrote: Thomas Jefferson and essential the first foot American Revolution Presudent’s threw Thomas Aquinas’ 1280 AD sacred doctrine being a science out the window in 1780. None wouid burn heretics fir thats what they were .

The authoritarian oppressive rule over humankind by God’s representatives on earth in a compact between Royalty and the Church in ROME took 1500 years before being overthrown.

Thomas Aquinas was a servant of the oppressors that built western civilization and sure he gets credit for that. I give credit to all oppressors of the mind and body who built many of the great things in the western civilized world

But The Church in Rome nor Saint Thomas gets credit from me for inventing gunpowder, the nautical compass and the printing press.

The Scientific revolution​

Censorship​

Saint Thomas I believe from what little I’ve read about him supported the dark age idea of burning heretics that gave the world John Calvin

So no to Thomas Aquinas as a proponent of Western Civilization - oppressors can build great buildings to the glory of god and great fortresses for the Kingdoms of Kings but that is not the prize and pride of the Weatern Civilized World that you and I ding have been fortunate to inherit and have the humanistic duty to preserve and expand.

22FEB25-POST#

for the recird
I feel bad for you that you can't acknowledge the obvious.

What has the Roman Catholic Church done to build civilization ?

just as soon as the Roman Church lost all military power after the reformation - the world suddenly began to develop modern technology

on February 5, 1849. the Roman / Italian assembly abolished the temporal power of the pope and proclaimed the Roman Republic.

Roman Catholics and Muslims pretend that their organizations have developed civilizations but rather is the reality that these organizations took the undeserved credit - by taking credit for inventions and ideas of those they conquered by terrorism, mass slaughter and brutal military force and manipulation.
Bump - we are on the same page I believe. The invention by Gutenberg Press wa the beginning of the end fur the Roman Catholic Church’s tyranny over the mind. The American Revolution was the nail in the coffin for religious tyranny. After that they had to sell their religion and attracts consumers like everybody rise selling a bottle of elixir that cures all ailments.

I feel bad for you that you can't acknowledge the obvious.
I wish you could engage in a discussion beyond printing off boilerplate Catholic sales brochures.

I’ve explained my objections to Aquinas and an argument that his theological philosophy in 1200AD and support for burning heretics who preached an authorized science was demolished by Gutenberg’s invention three hundred years later.

And you have no comment other than I must agree with you and the Catholic Church teachings to know the truth about anything. You are not much of a sales person there ding. You are similar to Mashmont and Correll in that way. I had higher hopes for you.,

I wish you could engage in a discussion beyond printing off boilerplate Catholic sales brochures.

I’ve explained my objections to Aquinas and an argument that his theological philosophy in 1200AD and support for burning heretics who preached an authorized science was demolished by Gutenberg’s invention three hundred years later.

And you have no comment other than I must agree with you and the Catholic Church teachings to know the truth about anything. You are not much of a sales person there ding. You are similar to Mashmont and Correll in that way. I had higher hopes for you.,
You criticize what you don't believe to arrive at what you do believe. That boilerplating as you called it is my explanation for what was. I don't engage in your kind of practices which is what you would like me to do.

The devil infiltrates all churches and government high places. The molesters aren't from God. This is a spiritual war here with God's children under attack.

Then maybe you should not trust the church to educate children.

Your church, for instance, teaches children to memorize the ten commandments under threats of real and imaginary punishment. Then, at the age of reason, this same church takes a matzo, made by human hands, and proclaims that for "us" it will become the body of Christ which they also instruct children to worship and eat for spiritual life, a brazen violation of the first command which they already openly taught children results in death, hades, and final destruction.

Then to add insult to injury they teach children that any rational objection or doubts about the bullshit crammed down their throats that arise in their own mind or from others is a satanic assault which turns their own mind against itself and isolates them from anyone who might help them overcome the instilled deception and inevitable openly revealed and deeply disturbing consequences rendering the rational mind, that which makes people human, dead, easily deceived confused paralyzed controlled enslaved by sin and subjugated and tormented by real demons.

Its a real religious experience, just not a very good one. Ask ding. His soul burst at the seams decades ago. Now he can't tell his ass from his elbow or the difference between the living and the dead.

This is how, to this day, Rome has used the power of death consequent to defying the law of God to subjugate the nations and perpetuate every evil in society.,

If you really gave a shit you would not let satan enter your mind to perpetuate falsehoods. Pray all you want. God will not hear you for as long as you willingly, deliberately, and openly partake in idolatry, the abomination that causes desolation.

Last edited:
Then maybe you should not trust the church to educate children.

Your church, for instance, teaches children to memorize the ten commandments under threats of real and imaginary punishment. Then, at the age of reason, this same church takes a matzo, made by human hands, and proclaims that for "us" it will become the body of Christ which they also instruct children to worship and eat for spiritual life, a brazen violation of the first command which they already openly taught children results in death, hades, and final destruction.

Then to add insult to injury they teach children that any rational objection or doubts about the bullshit crammed down their throats that arise in their own mind or from others is a satanic assault which turns their own mind against itself and isolates them from anyone who might help them overcome the instilled deception and inevitable openly revealed and deeply disturbing consequences rendering the rational mind, that which makes people human, dead, easily deceived confused paralyzed controlled enslaved by sin and subjugated and tormented by real demons.

Its a real religious experience, just not a very good one. Ask ding. His soul burst at the seams decades ago. Now he can't tell his ass from his elbow or the difference between the living and the dead.

This is how, to this day, Rome has used the power of death consequent to defying the law of God to subjugate the nations and perpetuate every evil in society.,

If you really gave a shit you would not let satan enter your mind to perpetuate falsehoods. Pray all you want. God will not hear you for as long as you willingly, deliberately, and openly partake in idolatry, the abomination that causes desolation.
If you could only see yourself.

1645811643000.png

That boilerplating as you called it is my explanation for what was.
You are being asked to defend your argument that the institution which has played the greatest role in shaping Western Civilization is the HRCC. That Is a rather broad generalization to start with and there is so much more to shaping Western Civilization to me than competition between ‘institutions’ . It’s about whatever contributed to human progress on the parcel of earth known as western Civilization.

Your boilerplating ding is not an engagement in a discussion supporting your argument. Saint Thomas’ philosophical theology was written 300 years prior to the Gutenberg printing press. You have no comments on the free thinkers and inventors like Gutenberg I guess because they don’t belong to one all powerful mind control nation state sanctioned institution as powerful with the longevity of the Roman Catholic Church

You seek to dictate the terms of the discussion like Saint Thomas Aquinas ‘ search for truths when he already knows the truth is contained in Scripture and Catholic mysterious rituals.

This could be an interesting conversationally thread if Catholics could engage beyond cut and paste Catholicism Greatness boilerplate.

The Roman Catholic Church has been the single most powerful force for people accomplishing the most and greatest good in the history of the world.

The RCC was founded by Jesus who is perfect, and God’s rules are perfect and loving.

rom my personal perspective, the RCC offers steady unwavering guidance on the best way to live.

The Pope at the time backed Hitler.

Is the Holy Roman Catholic Church the Greatest Organization in the History of the World? Or is it the institution which has played the greatest role in shaping Western Civilization? And the institution which provided the most charity to the poor?

But since you bring it up. Is there a leader of the Catholic Church?

But by any objective measure the HRCC has been a force for good

The Bible teaches that ALL CHRISTIANS are priests of a Royal Priesthood (they are not elected, appointed by men) 1 Peter 2:9 There is no need for a VICAR or go between Christ and the lay member. Each member can directly approach the throne of Christ as a member of that royal priesthood.

It does not matter "what you believe"...........you are commanded to worship "in Spirit and in Truth". (John 4:24) There is nothing that pertains to Life and Godliness that has not been revealed as declared by the Apostle Peter. (2 Peter 1:3) The "faith"...ie., Christianity has been delivered ONCE there is nothing more required (Jude 3)

FYI: "THE REASON" for teaching that man made traditions can be "infallible" would be the same reason as consumes all humanity........Greed, Envy, Jealousy, Power, Wealth. Rome corrupted the faith of Christianity in order to use it as a Weapon.

Again........the head of the church that Christ built is Jesus, not the Pope. Members of that faith are called Christians, not Catholics

This sets the believers mind against itself, murdering the rational individual. They have been using the power of death consequent to defying the law of God to subjugate the nations for millenia. Way worse than a scam yet brilliant, in an evil sort of way.

Then if anyone is immune to this brainwashing or has the balls to reject that crap they are gaslighted, ostracized, demonized, criminalized, and persecuted to the point of destitution and then the church steps in and gives them soup. Great PR. Makes it look like they give a shit

Today, I think Jesus would point to all the various Christian denominations and say, "You should not be known as LDS, Catholic, Lutheran, Calvin, etc." We are one Church.

When I visited Rome in 2019, I visited the Vatican. I remember being somewhat awestruck at the history contained in that one little 109 acre parcel of land. As I visited the Sistine Chapel (taking photos, by the way, which is verbotten), I remember the majesty of it; awe-inspiring in every way. The Museo Vaticano contained a treasure trove of art and artifacts dating back over thousands of years. Saint Peter's Basilica is the most majestic house of worship I've ever seen, and I've seen many.

And then I couldn't help but think about how perverse and secretive the church; what I once considered my church, had been and has continued to be, and it disgusts me. I can't understand how anyone of any conscience could defend it...

True Christianity involves radical transformation in one's life. When we come to Christ, we become a new creation, all things are new! It's not about religion, it's about a relationship with God, being adopted as a true son or daughter of the living God, through being born spiritually (read John 3!) It involves continuous growth and maturing spiritually, not remaining stagnant or living the same way the world lives... but being different, and allowing God to use our skills and gifts to serve and reach others.

The Catholic Church was founded by Jesus. It's perfect and it's teachings are perfect.

The teachings of the Catholic Church are perfect.

The Catholic Church is great because they capitalized on human weaknesses and profited from the scheme. They got away with it for nearly 2,000 years now. That's incredible.

The Catholic Church is great because within the Mass, it proclaims the Word of God--the greatest words ever spoken. We believe in the power of the Word

You are being asked to defend your argument that the institution which has played the greatest role in shaping Western Civilization is the HRCC. That Is a rather broad generalization to start with and there is so much more to shaping Western Civilization to me than competition between ‘institutions’ . It’s about whatever contributed to human progress on the parcel of earth known as western Civilization.

Your boilerplating ding is not an engagement in a discussion supporting your argument. Saint Thomas’ philosophical theology was written 300 years prior to the Gutenberg printing press. You have no comments on the free thinkers and inventors like Gutenberg I guess because they don’t belong to one all powerful mind control nation state sanctioned institution as powerful with the longevity of the Roman Catholic Church

You seek to dictate the terms of the discussion like Saint Thomas Aquinas ‘ search for truths when he already knows the truth is contained in Scripture and Catholic mysterious rituals.

This could be an interest thread if Catholics could engage beyond cut and paste Catholicism Greatnesd boilerplate.
I don't need to defend it. I already made it.

Maybe you should write a book based on your beliefs. You can title it "what NotfooledbyW doesn't believe."

If you could only see yourself.

That's your response? Wow. You must have died when you were little more than a child. Sad.

however I'll play along at your level.. lol.....Here's an image for you to consider.

You are the one being consumed by a serpent. Such is life in the netherworld, the realm of the dead.

Enjoy!

1645812600059.png

That's your response? Wow. You must have died when you were little more than a child. Sad.

however I'll play along at your level.. lol.....Here's an image for you to consider.

You are the one being consumed by a serpent. Such is life in the netherworld, the realm of the dead.

Enjoy!

View attachment 606841
Says the guy who goes around attacking the faith of others. :)

On these pages. That's a public record.
You cut and pasted a book about Saint Thomas Aquinas being a great Roman Catholic philosopher with absolutely no explanation as to why this mortal is a reason to say the Roman catholic church is the greatest institution in terms of shaping Western civilization to what it is today.. Gutenberg’s printing press of the institution of publishers did more to shape western civilization in a shorter time with a bigger impact than the entire history of the Roman Catholic Church. Can you explain yourself in your own words not boiler plate why are disagree

Forum List

Back