Why the Roman Catholic Church is the Greatest Organization in the History of the World.

What has the Roman Catholic Church done to build civilization ?

just as soon as the Roman Church lost all military power after the reformation - the world suddenly began to develop modern technology

on February 5, 1849. the Roman / Italian assembly abolished the temporal power of the pope and proclaimed the Roman Republic.

Roman Catholics and Muslims pretend that their organizations have developed civilizations but rather is the reality that these organizations took the undeserved credit - by taking credit for inventions and ideas of those they conquered by terrorism, mass slaughter and brutal military force and manipulation.
That's made up stuff.
Then maybe you should not trust the church to educate children.

Your church, for instance, teaches children to memorize the ten commandments under threats of real and imaginary punishment. Then, at the age of reason, this same church takes a matzo, made by human hands, and proclaims that for "us" it will become the body of Christ which they also instruct children to worship and eat for spiritual life, a brazen violation of the first command which they already openly taught children results in death, hades, and final destruction.

Then to add insult to injury they teach children that any rational objection or doubts about the bullshit crammed down their throats that arise in their own mind or from others is a satanic assault which turns their own mind against itself and isolates them from anyone who might help them overcome the instilled deception and inevitable openly revealed and deeply disturbing consequences rendering the rational mind, that which makes people human, dead, easily deceived confused paralyzed controlled enslaved by sin and subjugated and tormented by real demons.

Its a real religious experience, just not a very good one. Ask ding. His soul burst at the seams decades ago. Now he can't tell his ass from his elbow or the difference between the living and the dead.

This is how, to this day, Rome has used the power of death consequent to defying the law of God to subjugate the nations and perpetuate every evil in society.,

If you really gave a shit you would not let satan enter your mind to perpetuate falsehoods. Pray all you want. God will not hear you for as long as you willingly, deliberately, and openly partake in idolatry, the abomination that causes desolation.
So you're saying the RCC perpetuates every evil in society when Jesus' teachings are counter to every evil?
Aren't you really talking about the Marxist atheist totalitarian countries?

That's your response? Wow. You must have died when you were little more than a child. Sad.

however I'll play along at your level.. lol.....Here's an image for you to consider.

You are the one being consumed by a serpent. Such is life in the netherworld, the realm of the dead.

Enjoy!

View attachment 606841
Such is the netherworld vote those who reject the teachings of Jesus. You atheists object to the harshness of natural consequences, as if bad actions should have no consquences. What other area of existence is like that? None.

You cut and pasted a book about Saint Thomas Aquinas being a great Roman Catholic philosopher with absolutely no explanation as to why this mortal is a reason to say the Roman catholic church is the greatest institution in terms of shaping Western civilization to what it is today.. Gutenberg’s printing press of the institution of publishers did more to shape western civilization in a shorter time with a bigger impact than the entire history of the Roman Catholic Church. Can you explain yourself in your own words not boiler plate why are disagree
Actually I put it in my own words first and then later provided evidence of a book and a wiki link that supported my words. Apparently you still want to argue over it. If you believed you had won, you wouldn't keep going on like this. I'm good. I don't need to say anything else.

No. I am saying you don't like the fact that no other institution played a greater role in shaping Western Civilization than the HRCC, so you will dismiss every piece of evidence that shows the HRCC played the greatest role in shaping Western Civilization.

Actually I put it in my own words first and then later provided evidence of a book
Your argument was that I don’t like the fact that the Catholic Church is the greatest institution that contributed to shaping world civilization.

And it’s not an argument. It’s “I’m right you’re wrong have a nice day.”

Your argument was that I don’t like the fact that the Catholic Church is the greatest institution that contributed to shaping world civilization.

And it’s not an argument. It’s “I’m right you’re wrong have a nice day.”
That wasn't what I was arguing at all. I argued the HRCC was the institution which has played the greatest role in shaping Western Civilization. Go back and look it up. It's there. I checked.

Such is the netherworld vote those who reject the teachings of Jesus. You atheists object to the harshness of natural consequences, as if bad actions should have no consquences. What other area of existence is like that? None.

If you do not conform to the instruction of the Law and the teaching of the prophets you reject the teaching of Jesus who revealed the only right way to understand the hidden subjects and comply with the clear instruction outlined in the Law that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life on earth, living within the sanctuary of God.

If you believe that you can celebrate the death of Jesus and sin with impunity for the rest of your life by worshiping a trinity and eating a matzo every other sunday and high holiday you have no real existence, only a delusion.

You are under a curse, death, the wages of sin. Jesus dying on the cross doesn't take away your sins. if it did you would prefer a horrible death like Jesus did than to sin over and over again.

Since that what you do your guilt remains. That's why you call good evil and evil good.

Last edited:
If you do not conform to the instruction of the Law and the teaching of the prophets you reject the teaching of Jesus who revealed the only right way to understand the hidden subjects and comply with the clear instruction outlined in the Law that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life on earth, living within the sanctuary of God.

If you believe that you can celebrate the death of Jesus and sin with impunity for the rest of your life by worshiping a trinity and eating a matzo every other sunday and high holiday you have no real existence, only a delusion.

You are under a curse, death, the wages of sin. Jesus dying on the cross doesn't take away your sins. if it did you would prefer a horrible death like Jesus did than to sin over and over again. Since that what you do your guilt remains.
Your argument is as silly as thinking you can jump from an 11th-story window without going splat.
Just because you don't believe in a law doesn't mean you aren't subject to the violation of its consquences.

Your argument is as silly as thinking you can jump from an 11th-story window without going splat.
Just because you don't believe in a law doesn't mean you aren't subject to the violation of its consquences.
Silly? Are you talking to yourself? Are you insane?

You worship a human being, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, perjure yourself in the name of God religiously, falsely accuse anyone who doesn't swallow your bullshit, and teach others to do the same which amounts to murder. The list of your brazen defiance of Divine Law is much longer.

Shall I go on?

That's why you are blind to your sin. You have been abandoned by God and consigned to destruction. You have set aside Divine Law and so you have already gone splat.

You have your reward already. Death, Hades and permanent destruction at the end of that road.

Unless you repent you will never enter the kingdom of God.

Last edited:
That wasn't what I was arguing at all. I argued the HRCC was the institution which has played the greatest role in shaping Western Civilization. Go back and look it up. It's there. I checked.

ding wrote: “No. I am saying you don't like the fact that no other institution played a greater role in shaping Western Civilization than the HRCC,”

NFBW wrote: The Institution of free Academia combined with the institution of printing books in the 16th Century played a greater role in shaping Western Civilization than the HRCC did for over a thousand years. . Prior to Gutenberg the most game changing event was probably the Fall of the Roman Empire.

After the fall of the Roman EMPIRE the HRCC was indistinguishably attached to various Monarchs for a thousand years of serfdom for the masses and brutal rule to keep them behaving in a Godly way. .

Nothing changed as Thomas Aquinas philosophized away. It shouldn’t be a given that the HRCC gets credit fo civilizing and humanizing the masses for the agents of commerce and possessors of property through a priesthood and performing church rituals. The Kingdoms were operated by the sword and for the sword until gunpowder made its way to Europe., The institution of self rule and individual Liberty in the 1780 New World shaped Western Civilization more than any other and the HRCC was nowhere to be found except trapping furs to the north and stealing gold to the south for its coffers.

Last edited:
ding wrote: “No. I am saying you don't like the fact that no other institution played a greater role in shaping Western Civilization than the HRCC,”

NFBW wrote: The Institution of free Academia combined with the institution of printing books in the 16th Century played a greater role in shaping Western Civilization than the HRCC did for over a thousand years. . Prior to Gutenberg the most game changing event was probably the Fall of the Roman Empire.

After the fall of the Roman EMPIRE the HRCC was indistinguishably attached to various Monarchs for a thousand years of serfdom for the masses and brutal rule to keep them behaving in a Godly way. .

Nothing changed as Thomas Aquinas philosophized away. It shouldn’t be a given that the HRCC gets credit fo civilizing and humanizing the masses for the agents of commerce and possessors of property through a priesthood and performing church rituals. The Kingdoms were operated by the sword and for the sword until gunpowder made its way to Europe., The institution of self rule and individual Liberty in the 1780 New World shaped Western Civilization more than any other and the HRCC was nowhere to be found except trapping furs to the north and stealing gold to the south for its coffers.
Again... If you believed you had won, you wouldn't keep going on like this. I'm good. I don't need to say anything else.

You realize that the majority of the people on the world reject the teaching of Jesus, right? And not because they are atheists. Xtians make up only about 30% of the world's population.

Biggest scam in the world is more like it. Good or bad it's Gawd's Will.
I don't know. Looking at RCC history, I think Mashmont is full of bull. Crusades, Inquisitions, Richelieu, rewrites of the bible, rewrites of what is holy and acceptable. Meh. Just like any other organized religion--control people and steal their money in the name of God.

I don't know. Looking at RCC history, I think Mashmont is full of bull. Crusades, Inquisitions, Richelieu, rewrites of the bible, rewrites of what is holy and acceptable. Meh. Just like any other organized religion--control people and steal their money in the name of God.
Atheist regimes killed 100 million in the last century and totally control 1.5 billion people to this day. Your turn.

.. If you believed you had won,
Win what? I hoped you could challenge what I think are valid points against yours that “no other institution played a greater role in shaping Western Civilization than the HRCC” … all I got is ‘Because I say So’

Win what? I hoped you could challenge what I think are valid points against yours that “no other institution played a greater role in shaping Western Civilization than the HRCC” … all I got is ‘Because I say So’
I don't need to criticize what I don't believe to arrive at what I do believe. I just need to state what I do believe and I've done that.

I don't need to criticize what I don't believe to arrive at what I do believe. I
A challenge to a point is not criticism. It’s a way to expand knowledge and understanding of people who do not share your religious views.

You realize that the majority of the people on the world reject the teaching of Jesus, right? And not because they are atheists. Xtians make up only about 30% of the world's population.
Which of my proposed Christian laws would be a violation of your alleged religion, Judaism?

A challenge to a point is not criticism. It’s a way to expand knowledge and understanding of people who do not share your religious views.
Ok, let's test that. What exactly is it you would have me amend my belief to exactly? So that my knowledge and understanding of people who don't share my religious views - even though a secular argument was made - can be expanded? Please keep it under 50 words or so so that the message is concise and clear.

From my personal perspective, the RCC offers steady unwavering guidance on the best way to live

What exactly is it you would have me amend my belief to exactly

I didn’t ask you to amend your Catholic Belief system and the best way to live.

If the best way to live forbids rational debate with non-believers then I apologize for offending you and the best way that you live.

Forum List

Back