Why the rape case against Trump will end up thrown into the trash

Already litigated and Trump lost. It's over. It won't re-litigated. You will always be identified with supporting stupidly a sexual batterer. What is wrong with you?
I find the three women to not be credible. Way too much money in it for them and if you can't see that as a problem, I can do it for you.

Since the defense didn't object to evidence presented during the Trial of Fact,
Difficult to dispute that which doesn't exist nor was presented. I have no horse in this race so your insinuation that I am disputing the ruling because I don't like it is far off base--I suspect more democrat creation of that which does not exist. I am simply stating what I have observed in accordance with the constitution and the laws of the land. Take it however you will. The fact that you and others on this board are disputing any alternative action that might not settle with your views appears that you are not so sure of your position.

Would you believe a pussy grabber?
She said this.

Amna Nawaz:

The nine jurors deliberated for only a few hours before delivering their verdict and awarding Carroll $5 million.

Carroll didn't stop to talk as she left the courthouse, but said in a statement — quote — "I filed this lawsuit against Donald Trump to clear my name and to get my life back. Today, the world finally knows the truth."

Difficult to dispute that which doesn't exist nor was presented. I have no horse in this race so your insinuation that I am disputing the ruling because I don't like it is far off base--I suspect more democrat creation of that which does not exist. I am simply stating what I have observed in accordance with the constitution and the laws of the land. Take it however you will. The fact that you and others on this board are disputing any alternative action that might not settle with your views appears that you are not so sure of your position.

Evidence was presented.

However, POTUS#45 didn't even present a defense. I don't mean figuratively, I mean literally. The claimant presented their case, then rested. The defense CALLED NO witnesses in defense, FPOTUS#45 refused to take the stand. So the defense immediately rested. So the case basically went from the claimant phase straight to closing arguments and then to the jury.

WW

She said this.

Amna Nawaz:

The nine jurors deliberated for only a few hours before delivering their verdict and awarding Carroll $5 million.

Carroll didn't stop to talk as she left the courthouse, but said in a statement — quote — "I filed this lawsuit against Donald Trump to clear my name and to get my life back. Today, the world finally knows the truth."
What's your problem now?

However, POTUS#45 didn't even present a defense. I don't mean figuratively, I mean literally.
That is how courts work. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. There was NO evidence of guilt (or liability, for that matter) presented. An accused does not have to prove his innocence. Enough. We both have the understanding of the law. Nothing rehashed on here means anything to the case. It will be overturned or not. Nothing you or I say will change that. If the law and the constitution are followed, EJC will see nothing.

Evidence was presented.

However, POTUS#45 didn't even present a defense. I don't mean figuratively, I mean literally. The claimant presented their case, then rested. The defense CALLED NO witnesses in defense, FPOTUS#45 refused to take the stand. So the defense immediately rested. So the case basically went from the claimant phase straight to closing arguments and then to the jury.

WW
Claims were presented. Defendants are told so often it is not even a question, do not testify even when you are innocent. Her witnesses were to her talking to them. They did not witness a thing in that Department store. Who ran the court? A Judge who wanted to convict Trump. I hope when it is Biden's turn to be prosecuted, he gets the same sort of Judge who wants Biden convicted.

What's your problem now?
I believe it is your problem. The award was cash due to her claims. She was judged to say the facts. I am thinking a higher court will not agree. As the video I presented brings up.

Forum List

Back