My jury duty experience

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
The crime- sexual assault.

The victim- A 37 year old woman. She has Cerebral Palsy. She is unable to walk, speak, feed herself or go to the bathroom without assistance. She has to wear a diaper. 100% helpless.

The accused- a 47 year old white man who is married to the victim’s sister.

The sleeping arrangements were as follows. Victim slept alone. The accused, his wife and one of their children slept in their bed. One night they hear the victim screaming. The wife assumes that the victim’s diaper needs to be changed. She goes to check but discovers a 20 week old stillborn fetus in between the victims legs. Law enforcement is called and the investigation begins. DNA is collected from every man that had contact with the victim. The results show the accused was 287,000,000,000 (BILLION) times more likely to be the father than anyone else. We were shown and explained the results and what they meant. At the end of the trial it was time for us to deliberate. It took us 15 minutes. Guilty. We returned to the courtroom to deliver our verdict. When it was mine turn, I looked directly at him, shook my head in disapproval and said guilty. I hope this monster never sees the light of day.

When we were leaving the courthouse, every member of his family was waiting for us outside to thank us. They knew what he is.

The final question I am still asking myself is this. Were it not for the stillborn fetus, this man would have not been caught. How many other times did he sexually assault this woman who had no possible way of defending herself. This poor woman has to live with what happened. She has to live with this inside her head as she has no way to communicate her feelings to anyone.

Yes. There are things worse than death.

The victim- A 37 year old woman. She has Cerebral Palsy. She is unable to walk, speak, feed herself or go to the bathroom without assistance. She has to wear a diaper. 100% helpless.

The sleeping arrangements were as follows. Victim slept alone. The accused, his wife and one of their children slept in their bed. One night they hear the victim screaming. The wife assumes that the victim’s diaper needs to be changed. She goes to check but discovers a 20 week old stillborn fetus in between the victims legs. Law enforcement is called and the investigation begins. DNA is collected from every man that had contact with the victim. The results show the accused was 287,000,000,000 (BILLION) times more likely to be the father than anyone else. We were shown and explained the results and what they meant. At the end of the trial it was time for us to deliberate. It took us 15 minutes. Guilty. We returned to the courtroom to deliver our verdict. When it was mine turn, I looked directly at him, shook my head in disapproval and said guilty. I hope this monster never sees the light of day.

When we were leaving the courthouse, every member of his family was waiting for us outside to thank us. They knew what he is.

The final question I am still asking myself is this. Were it not for the stillborn fetus, this man would have not been caught. How many other times did he sexually assault this woman who had no possible way of defending herself. This poor woman has to live with what happened. She has to live with this inside her head as she has no way to communicate her feelings to anyone.

Nobody visually noticed the victim was 20 weeks pregnant?

Wow, what a sack of shit.

Hopefully he spends the rest of his life in prison.

It is you and the others on the Jury who took time from their lives to make sure justice is done according to the law. He has no excuses he was found guilty not by some government officials as in some nations but by regular citizens as is guaranteed by the Constitution. 👍:)
Thanks but I never want to do this again. It was so stressful I had trouble sleeping for weeks.

Too bad he couldn't get the death penalty. He would be a perfect candidate for an AI controlled robot firing squad.

After many years of jury selection it is apparent that juries are composed of people who lack the intelligence to get out of the process.

Link?

Surely it was reported in the news some place...

Nobody visually noticed the victim was 20 weeks pregnant?

I was thinking that during the trial. I’m not sure how you couldn’t notice. :dunno:

5 months pregnant and the sister never noticed. That is strange. Hmmm.
I think that the victim must have been overweight. 20 weeks pregnant is about 5 months. A lot of women only show a slight bump at this stage and if the woman is kind of overweight and is also lying in bed all the time then I can see how it might have gotten overlooked.

I think that the victim must have been overweight. 20 weeks pregnant is about 5 months. A lot of women only show a slight bump at this stage and if the woman is kind of overweight and is also lying in bed all the time then I can see how it might have gotten overlooked.
She weighs 70 pounds. She is confined to a wheelchair

Thanks but I never want to do this again. It was so stressful I had trouble sleeping for weeks.
If the trial is of any importance jury duty can be very emotional.

I was on the jury for murder back in the 1980s. We found the SOB guilty and he was sentenced to life without parole. He is still in prison.

All of us jurors bonded with one another. I will occasionally run across one of them and it is like we are old friends although we only spent a week together 30 years ago.

Forum List

Back