Why the rape case against Trump will end up thrown into the trash

You believe Trump lied. I believe she lied at the Court. She got no award for other than the court said she was defamed by Trump. All Trump did was deny her claim.

If you think she was defamed, what were Trumps actual words, obtained from the court by you?
$83mm says you are SO wrong. :)

John Kennedy and later Lyndon Johnson were described as being that. FDR had a woman mistress and it seems your claim is so did Trump. This might be accurate. Trump loved women. not sure if he does now.

There is a difference between having a mistress (which is adultery, not sexual assault) and assaulting a woman and inserting either your penis or fingers into her vagina.

WW

There is a difference between having a mistress (which is adultery, not sexual assault) and assaulting a woman and inserting either your penis or fingers into her vagina.

WW
You are sharp. Tell us who witnessed what you claim happened to the woman?

So now you say she had witnesses other than herself?

Yes there were other witnesses that provided testimony. Two that I know of provided witness testimony on contemporaneous communications.

Did she testify others than Trump were in that dressing room?

I don't believe so.
Therefore it was up to the jury to weigh her and her other witness testimony for truthfulness against the testimony of FPOTUS#45 (delivered via deposition as no defense was made in court).

WW

Why are his lawyers going back to court?
I believe they are appealing the decision on defamation about sexual assault where he was libel for around 6 million, which he has had to put up in a bind or cash, to process with an appeal. So yes, the case is up for appeal...a delay tactic as well.

I do believe he has not appealed this latest defamation case yet. He needs to come up with the libel amount first, which I believe is around $80 million before he can appeal it. He has 30 days.

And it is a perfect example of why it will be overturned on appeal. Thanks.

The appeals court isn't going to overturn the Jury just because you didn't like the verdict.

Any type of action toward overturning the decision will have to be based on a misapplication of the law or an error by the trial judge in a ruling the defense preserved for appeal.

Since the defense didn't object to evidence presented during the Trial of Fact, they have no appeal on the evidence. And with 30 years experience they are going to have a hard time showing that Judge Kaplan made legal errors in the application of law and precedent.

WW

Rapes usually don't have eye witnesses. The jury of Trump's peers didn't believe him
Why is a term the favorite of Democrats? Peers would rule for Trump. Anyway, do you recall the jury votes on this case? Was it unanimous?

Why is a term the favorite of Democrats? Peers would rule for Trump. Anyway, do you recall the jury votes on this case? Was it unanimous?
Yes it was. Nobody believed Trump's bullshit. They snickered behind his back and then they fucked him over.

If this was a claim made against Biden, you no doubt would defend him and ask a good question. Who witnessed the acts claimed by Carroll?
Already litigated and Trump lost. It's over. It won't re-litigated. You will always be identified with supporting stupidly a sexual batterer. What is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back